@Dude420

Iamthewalrus01

Iamthewalrus01

Iron
@Dude420

Where's the update

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
nigg even didnt reply to my question on pm, probably feels better than us ugly bastards 😡

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel, Deleted member 2581 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Don’t rush the him
*autism

Meddl Loide, servus und herzlig willkommne

@Dude420

Where's the update
I still have some residual swelling, it takes about a year to entirely resolve. I improved some but it won't be life changing. I'd say I gained .5 to 1 PSL points. It could have been more if the surgery was to be completed with the genio as it was planned (he couldn't advance the chin more because of the large advancement) or preferably with more CCW which I would have preferred but they refused because the surgeons in Canada are taught that it is too risky even though it is done frequently by some surgeons in the US. So the improvement feels partially incomplete from what it could have been. In the process, I came to realize that my original side profile was worse than I thought so the surgery kind of makeup for the mismatch in self-perception so I almost feel like I am back to square one in some way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, needsolution and Deleted member 616
I still have some residual swelling, it takes about a year to entirely resolve. I improved some but it won't be life changing. I'd say I gained .5 to 1 PSL points. It could have been more if the surgery was to be completed with the genio as it was planned (he couldn't advance the chin more because of the large advancement) or preferably with more CCW which I would have preferred but they refused because the surgeons in Canada are taught that it is too risky even though it is done frequently by some surgeons in the US. So the improvement feels partially incomplete from what it could have been. In the process, I came to realize that my original side profile was worse than I thought so the surgery kind of makeup for the mismatch in self-perception so I almost feel like I am back to square one in some way.
I totally forget, but why did you get it done? Aesthetics, functions or both?
And what was your bite like/if u had maloclusion etc.

You can link the original too.

I am starting to like my side profile more and more, a lot of residual swelling that was concentrated in the lips which wasn't aesthetic is gone now. Def worth it PSL wise. Went from very poor forward growth to at least average forward growth I would say, front look the same. Gonial angle could be improved still.