Dude's the black pill is fucking with me.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
It's becoming harder and harder to cope the more i try and deny the true extent of the black pill the more it backfire's on me i can give to fuck's on the fact women don't care but what hurt's more is that no one truly will remember you this black pill is truly fucking with me how do people cope the black pill is getting stronger day by day before i discovered this damn pill i never even gave a fuck about women but as soon as i discover this pill it start's fucking with me and all of a sudden i want female's what even is this did i mentally traumatize myself to the point where i only care about validation like jesus

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Leave this forum for a while and go cope with videogames or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
The blackpill is some totally brutal shit, man.

I get ya it's harder than ever to cope but i have withdrawal symptom's
That is some sad shit, man. Let’s hope to hell that it isn’t over for you, man, because that would be some brutal shit.
My dude stop posting the same sentences over and over again k?
I see.

You get used to it

That is some sad shit, man. Let’s hope to hell that it isn’t over for you, man, because that would be some brutal shit.

I see.

I hope not as well but it's fucking with me

All men in that situation can really do at this point is just cope.

:feelsbadman:

Probably but i can't leave i have withdrawl symptom's like dude's on heroin it's not like we can just control the pill when it start's to unveil

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back