Fucking kikes are stopping me from ascending

Xtra

Xtra

Yubo is still used here by many young girls, I could easily go on there, fraud my age to 16, match with tons of 12-16 year olds but these fucking cunts make you scan your face and if you look too old they make you show your ID to prove your age which fucks me over as I'm 20. If I showed them my ID they would just mark my age to 20 and make it so I can only match with the tiny amount of 18+ year olds using that app which is fucking worthless. These people are beyond fucked in the head, they purposely WANT to cockblock adult incels who have no hope of getting with women their age, they throw all young girls at specifically only young boys and add some brainwashing to the mix to make it even harder for us.

I'm truly going to die an incel and it's all this stupid society's fault. God fucking damnit and I am barely age 20, I can't imagine the horrors that await me at 25, 30 and so on, will I be even more blackpilled on this garbage society? Will I be seeing people born during the covid lockdown lifemog me? I'm trying to stay calm but seriously my last way to ascend (dating apps for sub-18) is ruined too. I am done for.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, wishIwasSalludon, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, PrinceofDarkness, likenesss and 1 other person
12-15 is a lil much dont u think