• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Primalsplit, Chadeep and 4 others
what's a jb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, try2beme and sub5c3l
Cope.

Born in India in 1887, Srinivasa Ramanujan is one of the most influential mathematicians in the world. He made significant contributions to the analytical theory of numbers, as well as elliptic functions, continued fractions, and infinite series. He had an estimated IQ of 185

Continuing his mathematical work Ramanujan studied continued fractions and divergent series in 1908. At this stage he became seriously ill again and underwent an operation in April 1909 after which he took him some considerable time to recover. He married on 14 July 1909 when his mother arranged for him to marry a ten year old girl S Janaki Ammal. Ramanujan did not live with his wife, however, until she was twelve years old.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, Primalsplit, bloomercel and 8 others
Cope.
View attachment 2900868
Born in India in 1887, Srinivasa Ramanujan is one of the most influential mathematicians in the world. He made significant contributions to the analytical theory of numbers, as well as elliptic functions, continued fractions, and infinite series. He had an estimated IQ of 185

Continuing his mathematical work Ramanujan studied continued fractions and divergent series in 1908. At this stage he became seriously ill again and underwent an operation in April 1909 after which he took him some considerable time to recover. He married on 14 July 1909 when his mother arranged for him to marry a ten year old girl S Janaki Ammal. Ramanujan did not live with his wife, however, until she was twelve years old.
ay po po :feelsshh::feelsshh:

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Aypo129
Only if you are younger than 18 yourself you can love JB's. But some young girls look 18+ so idk

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and try2beme
I've gone out with 14-year-olds. They aren't ignorant as some people think. They know what they're doing. And they often go after older men because boys their age can be very childish and unstable.

Adolescent girls are not children. They have the mental capacity to pick their mates and consent to sex.

Anglo-Saxon puritanism and feminism are responsible for the infantilization of adolescents and the cynical view that men are predators. Older women being envious of their male counterparts for going after the young ones has something to do with it also.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Melly, HTN_Mentalcel, Primalsplit and 5 others
I've gone out with 14-year-olds. They aren't ignorant as some people think. They know what they're doing. And they often go after older men because boys their age can be very childish and unstable.

Adolescent girls are not children. They have the mental capacity to pick their mates and consent to sex.

Anglo-Saxon puritanism and feminism are responsible for the infantilization of adolescents and the cynical view that men are predators. Older women being envious of their male counterparts for going after the young ones has something to do with it also.
Where I am they are brainwashed as fuck and only date boys their age. If you say to a 14yo girl here that you are 18yo she instantly blocks you even if you mog all the boys their age.

I really hate this brainwashing and i hate the propaganda that 14yo girls are innocent children as if they are the same as 5yo girls.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, Autismcel, Ricky212 and 2 others
LTR is cuck cope if you go with women that are not JB.

Slaying is pointless in the wrong run.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and try2beme
LTR is cuck cope if you go with women that are not JB.

Slaying is pointless in the wrong run.
U are coping. Jbs are slutty and childish. Everyone will cuck u. Agree w everything else

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
Where I am they are brainwashed as fuck and only date boys their age. If you say to a 14yo girl here that you are 18yo she instantly blocks you even if you mog all the boys their age.

I really hate this brainwashing and i hate the propaganda that 14yo girls are innocent children as if they are the same as 5yo girls.
If you don't mind, where are you from?

The hysteria involving adolescent girls and men is prevalent here, though a lot of people do it and the law is very lax about it.

There's also the cultural aspect of Western countries infantilizing their young. For example, I've chatted with the North American youth and, no offense, they act like retards. It can't be only biological.

U are coping. Jbs are slutty and childish. Everyone will cuck u. Agree w everything else
In some rare chances they are not. Less than 1% chance is still worth trying unlike with older women who are 100% used up whores.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
In some rare chances they are not. Less than 1% chance is still worth trying unlike with older women who are 100% used up whores.
Cope man u know jbs need to get it out the system the same way we all tried rhe hardest drugs and become the most slutty in teens (besides college)

Cope man u know jbs need to get it out the system the same way we all tried rhe hardest drugs and become the most slutty in teens (besides college)
Nah, there are many high inhib aspie nonNT jbs and just as many weirdos dating LTR and having children with them. Just be nonNT in this case unironically.

Tho you will practically never see them again post school and uni/ college. They are in some yu gi oh card collector weeb's dungeon unironically.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and try2beme
Nah, there are many high inhib aspie nonNT jbs and just as many weirdos dating LTR and having children with them. Just be nonNT in this case unironically.

Tho you will practically never see them again post school and uni/ college. They are in some yu gi oh card collector weeb's dungeon unironically.
Sounds like an incel fantasy anime written by @ElTruecel

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
Women past 18 are simply worse in every way.
There is literally nothing good about them.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
based avi

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx and try2beme
If you don't mind, where are you from?

The hysteria involving adolescent girls and men is prevalent here, though a lot of people do it and the law is very lax about it.

There's also the cultural aspect of Western countries infantilizing their young. For example, I've chatted with the North American youth and, no offense, they act like retards. It can't be only biological.
I live in the UK.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and Madridista