Due to my estrogen im very prone to stretch marks

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
I'm very prone to stretch marks. When I lose weight I'm probably going to get more. I've got all over my hips, legs. Luckily not on my belly but might end up there too. Sucks badly. Will microneedling help this shit?

Stop taking estrogen

a big microneeding help but why dont you just go to clinic and remove them? definitely faster.
In fact, if you microneeding it will make your skin sensitive and cost acne, literally leaving you an acne scar
make you looks even more subhuman

a big microneeding help but why dont you just go to clinic and remove them? definitely faster.
In fact, if you microneeding it will make your skin sensitive and cost acne, literally leaving you an acne scar
make you looks even more subhuman
True. I wanted to do them at home but so much error involved. I got other priorities but I just want to prevent future ones from occurring as I've got enough jfl.

I do a 2.0 microneedle once every week, its definitely make my skin a bit for elastic and softer though.

If you sanitized your needle well then just do it, apply BHA body cream afterward so no bacteria can cause acne

• Love it
Reactions: FaceAboveAll