Dumb meathead jocks is a myth.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Guys who are good at sports are smart people who love playing sports. You need to be fairly smart to play QB in American football and midfield striker in football.
It's a cope minted by bookish nerds who memorize books in a comfortable environment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 7725 and 4 others
True! I was clearly the smartest person in my high school but still very athletic (can dunk).

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
American football is more complicated than anything these nerds be focusing on.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
I mean at my hs the rugby players were low iq cus they didn't care about school. Also constant concussions dont help lol, if I was taller with wider frame I would've def done rugby instead. Easy statusmaxx

I loved playing futbol when I was younger

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
mirin you saying this shit then including arguably the two most high IQ positions in sports. Like my nigga you not looking at the full scope.

smh at you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7725
mirin you saying this shit then including arguably the two most high IQ positions in sports. Like my nigga you not looking at the full scope.

smh at you
QB is the only position you need to be smart in. Everyone else can be a moron. Most QBs are 4.0 gpa scholars too and have attractive faces. The QB mog is real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and curryslayerordeath
QB is the only position you need to be smart in. Everyone else can be a moron. Most QBs are 4.0 gpa scholars too and have attractive faces. The QB mog is real.
QB's usually have the highest wonderlic scores in the NFL combine too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7725
True! I was clearly the smartest person in my high school but still very athletic (can dunk).
not very smart if u r in looksmax forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot