Dumbass Foid Gets Arrested For Threatening To Go ER

Velvet

Velvet

Silver

(If you can't see the article I put the most important parts of the article in this thread)

Alexis Wilson was arrested on Monday. Picture: Pittsburg County Sheriff's Office via AP.

Oklahoma police arrested an 18-year-old woman who’d allegedly purchased an assault rifle and told a co-worker she intended to gun down 400 people at her former school.

Pizza parlor employee Alexis Wilson, 18, of Tulsa, showed a colleague video of her firing an AK-47 in a rifle range and told that co-worker she was planning to shoot current pupils at McAlester High School, Pittsburg County Sheriff Chris Morris told the Daily News.

According to Morris, Wilson recently purchased an AK-47, which they found in her home along with a 12-gauge shotgun and ammunition for both. Witnesses said Wilson told them she’d purchased an AR-15, which is a gun frequently used in mass shootings, including the 2018 slaughter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla. Morris believes that was a misunderstanding and that no AR-15 was found.

Wilson allegedly denied telling her colleague she was going to shoot up a school and claimed that she’d shared still photos with that person — not video — of her using an assault rifle. Wilson reportedly told police she was trying to explain to her colleague that not at all gun owners are bad people and isn’t sure why that may have been interpreted otherwise.

Wilson was a student at McAlester before leaving in the ninth grade, according to Morris. She told police she’d attempted to enroll again, but was not not allowed to due “to previous incidents.”

ABC reports that while enrolled, Wilson had been suspended for bring a knife to school and having swastikas on her belongings.
She also told police she used to be “borderline homicidal to the people of McAlester school because she was bullied,” but no longer felt that way, according to the police report.

Wilson is being held on $250,000 bail.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and fukmylyf
She’s cute

And she’s mentally ill?

Oh baby please ruin my life

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 3299 and 2 others
She’s cute

And she’s mentally ill?

Oh baby please ruin my life
That's exactly what I thought lol she must've been weird af is she got bullied tho :feelskek:

Where can I find a girl like this?

Columbine foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Lol at the replies to this thread