Dumpster diving is such a primitive concept

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
You're a legit retard if you do this well knowing your chances with an average girl is basically the same

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, lemonnz, fukmylyf and 3 others
The average girl = Dumpster diving.
Women view it the same way, why shouldn't we.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, tombradylover, murdah and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and aesthetic beauty
Bruh niggas are going lower than that
I'm just saying there is a negligible difference between dumpster diving and going for the average girl.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Guys are legit worshipping avg girls esp avg girls w a lil ass. It's so over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, lemonnz, BoredPrince and 4 others
You're a legit retard if you do this well knowing your chances with an average girl is basically the same
People aren’t blackpilled. You would need 100% blackpilled to even understand something like juggernaut law.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, lemonnz, Imretarded? and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, scrunchables, Imretarded? and 1 other person
because women can afford to be picky while we cannot.
Average non fat girl still has value average man no unless white or lightskin.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
because women can afford to be picky while we cannot.
Not a matter of "afford" unless you're happy with an LTB, just do what YOU want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Imretarded? and Kristin
Not a matter of "afford" unless you're happy with an LTB, just do what YOU want.
no, I mean from a literal biological standpoint, women can afford to be picky.

men outnumber men at a 105: 100 ratio. The lie that "there's someone out there for everyone :soy::soy::soy:" is actually completely unfounded.

men have 5x times sexual libido compared to women meaning that men are competing with one another for sex constantly

furthermore women have to also carry a baby to term for 9 months (before contraceptives were invented) meaning that they needed to be more selective with mates

just do what YOU want.
and that's a recipe for NEVER getting a long term relationship if you're sub8. This shit is genuinely fucking terrifying if you think about it.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
also this. i would take a LTB provided she wasn't fat
I wouldn’t but I don’t blame you. I still find skinny ltbs attractive.

Average man would be happy with a skinny ltb.
I guess I'm not the average man then.

no, I mean from a literal biological standpoint, women can afford to be picky.

men outnumber men at a 105: 100 ratio. The lie that "there's someone out there for everyone :soy::soy::soy:" is actually completely unfounded.

men have 5x times sexual libido compared to women meaning that men are competing with one another for sex constantly

furthermore women have to also carry a baby to term for 9 months (before contraceptives were invented) meaning that they needed to be more selective with mates

and that's a recipe for NEVER getting a long term relationship if you're sub8. This shit is genuinely fucking terrifying if you think about it.
I know what it means from a biological standpoint, but I can choose not to subject myself to the injustice of the dating market, I can turn my back on it and it may make me happier than compromising.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and aesthetic beauty
Yeah average person here is 100x more hypergamous than the average or even above average man. Me included.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Costcosuperstore and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and aesthetic beauty

I know what it means from a biological standpoint, but I can choose not to subject myself to the injustice of the dating market, I can turn my back on it and it may make me happier than compromising.
so you're saying you don't want to date anyone at all?

so you're saying you don't want to date anyone at all?
My own company is much preferable to mediocre women. Dating is not that interesting to me overrall though, seems distracting if anything.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Kristin
I thought you meant scavenging bins

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
20$ on my pocket says this is your post nut clarity after rubbing one out to a fat 2 PSL white chick.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
getting with a stacy destroyed any attraction left to uglier girls

im probably done with women

• So Sad
20$ on my pocket says this is your post nut clarity after rubbing one out to a fat 2 PSL white chick.
no loool. I can get what I want w 0 effort on old lmao

Post nut clarity is a superpower, I bust a nut before reading philosophy most of the time, gives me insane insights; legit publish worthy insights.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Costcosuperstore, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
Post nut clarity is a superpower, I bust a nut before reading philosophy most of the time, gives me insane insights; legit publish worthy insights.
I understand it being on the looks spectrum for a decent range
There's a pt where girls start thinking u look rly good or atleast a good chunk
I believe that's low htn and u can get a good number of women just before that I understand dumpster diving

I understand it being on the looks spectrum for a decent range
There's a pt where girls start thinking u look rly good or atleast a good chunk
I believe that's low htn and u can get a good number of women just before that I understand dumpster diving
I don't disagree with your statement but it had legit nothing to do with what I said JFL.

• +1
You just wanted to tell me.
It just came to mind btw. It's a interesting experience. There really is some jump when you hit slightly above normie

• +1
Post low HTN.
Hard to say because they're arguably mtn
An actual htn let's say like Timothy chal when he's starved lean w hollow cheeks peaked out

• +1
F94CDF9F E845 4EB1 9E08 690097DA30D5

just wait till i get to 10% bodyfat and brutally mog u BGM. the time is coming be aware buckaroo
troll trolling GIF

• JFL
U faggot, u probably dumpster dived before ur ascension. Some of us can only scrape up bottom of the barrel pussy

If htn+ then yes but let’s be honest most guys are painfully average. They have no choice BUT to dumpster dive

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Blackgymmax