Dunham´s Number ( The Reason Dating Sucks )

I

InfernoWizard

Banned
All of you guys on this forum know, that dating absolutely sucks these days (unless you´ve been living underneath a rock).
One of the reasons this is the case I guess, is because of Dunham´s Number.

Dunham´s Number:
is a suggested cognitive limit to the number of people with whom one can maintain stable social relationships.
The man who came up with this theory, claims that humans are not meant to have more than 150 ´friends´ or contacts.

Thanks to inventions such as Dating Apps and other degenerate online social media platforms, women now have acces to
thousands of options, which exceeds the limit of the 150 people.
As a result they will be more picky, delusional, and eventually end up with nothing when they hit the wall, cause they have a plethora
of men to choose from. It would be a lot better for most women, to date within their ´tribe´, meaning within their small village she grew up in.
That Would be a lot better for men too, cause you´ll compete with max 10/15 Men, who she views as potential mates/partners, to build a family with.
Men therefore will be more motivated to improve themselves, in every aspect of life.
Why, you may ask yourself:
Cause my mindset for a long time was ´Why would I grind, go to the gym and strive to become financially stable for a woman with 5000 options?
It is pointless, cause there is no way to stand out from all those other guys´

eye-opening

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
eye-opening
Yea man. tbh I gave up on dating apps, you are much better off meeting someone at the local grocery store, library etc for LTR.
Dating apps are for hookups in my eyes.
Hope all of their stocks crash and they go bankrupt.