Dunked on 9’6

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I think my best was like 9’, maybe not even that. Last summer I was still able to grab rim at 190 pounds. Basically did not exercise all year outside of walking my dog and training upper body. Haven’t run, jumped, or even jogged in like a month. Still got tendinitis in one knee.

But now I’m 170 pounds, and I dunked on 9’6 on my first try in khaki shorts. The ball might’ve been a bit smaller bc I could kinda palm it, but I didn’t warm up so that balances out.

This is motivating me to get back to training legs and fixing my knee. Dunking has been a goal for ages and now I’m closer than ever just from leanmaxxing.

Before anyone asks I’m 6’1 with an 8’ standing reach in shoes so that makes for a mid-high 20s vert especially if I warmed up. Could easily be 30s in a month of training and that might be high enough.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Clark69, one job away and 2 others
How tall are you?

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and CupOfCoffee
Thanks papa. If I ever see you maybe I’ll dunk on your bald ass head
Let's go to The Sultan Grill. It's owned by this guy's family :lul:

Ahmad alissa 2

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and OOGABOOGA
I think my best was like 9’, maybe not even that. Last summer I was still able to grab rim at 190 pounds. Basically did not exercise all year outside of walking my dog and training upper body. Haven’t run, jumped, or even jogged in like a month. Still got tendinitis in one knee.

But now I’m 170 pounds, and I dunked on 9’6 on my first try in khaki shorts. The ball might’ve been a bit smaller bc I could kinda palm it, but I didn’t warm up so that balances out.

This is motivating me to get back to training legs and fixing my knee. Dunking has been a goal for ages and now I’m closer than ever just from leanmaxxing.

Before anyone asks I’m 6’1 with an 8’ standing reach in shoes so that makes for a mid-high 20s vert especially if I warmed up. Could easily be 30s in a month of training and that might be high enough.
Thanks. Very important. Keep me updated.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA