Dust's IndiaMart Guide - Includes 100% Shipping Garuntee to EU!!&UK&USA

Yes, the place we all know and love dearly. The best place for orals, topical creams, many cosmetic drugs that you would want to use or even some other safer drugs like DNP or Krokodil-(Unkown niche looksmaxxing drug)
How do we order depending on where you live?


- USA/UK
This depends Heavily, UK And USA have bassicly 0 customs avaible...... Those dude just be doing anything but checking the packages. If paperwork is good and ur supplier is top-Notch by doing everything correctly you will be 100% fine with a 100% shipping garuntee and the change on Seizure is bassicly 0 and you can just import whatever the fuck you want. Tho for EUcels it is really diffrent.
View attachment 5319248



- Europe

For EU there used to be a method in the past where u shipped ur shit to France and then redirect it to your country. But those fucking indians are snitching eachother and bassicly calling the french cops on eachother because they are jews and those indians never want us to mog and get some Lasix to debloat '' heh'' debloat like zeta...., yes I wanna kms why? But lets get back to it, There is a new method that I have been spreading hella the last few months. I am close friends with many big sellers in the EU, therefore giving me the best sources there are to have ever touch the face of this planet inluding the sources and shipping methods.
What we do -

We ship our products to the UK. They have 100% shipping garuntee and my shit has NEVER been seized there one, India used to be a colony of the UK so prob this is a reason why + UK doesn't do xrays on the products. Once it arrives in the UK you are good, but you have to remember. UK -> EU has customs, but you can bypass this EASILY with my Method #DustISmyMaster. What we do is, we ship our product that landed in the UK to Norther Ireland, This is still inside the UK, BUT is ALSO technically inside of the EU regarding the Trade law, so what you are going to do is you use an adress inside of the Northen Ireland ( NI ) and if you don't have a friend who lives there, you can use a freight forwarding company like
ParcelFlow, just be aware that u don't use other once, since they don't check the packages, I used Forward2me once and they confiscated over 1.2k worth of my products after it landed sadly... So you buy a label there and they will give you an adress inside of NI, you give this adress to the indian Vendor and he will ship it directly to this place ;). Than once it lands there those people will trow a new label on it and ship it out to EU country with ZERO additional customs in between, I will add a picture to explain further , But this bassicly means that you can import a fuck ton. NIgga this is even good for darkweb and shit

- Australia
This is same as UK, it's really easy, 100% shipping garunteed with refund or reship if seized, but that never happens. Shipping is 7-10 days, so you don't even need to worry, you can ship it Directly from India -> Australia and ur fine. We'll this is for Divine Group at least, maybe other vendors fuck it up, bc i have heard of some of those cases, but I just know that Divine can ship it securely to Australia. Tho QSC and many chinese sellers do the same thing, so if u live in Australia be Happy
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants


After reading this you should know how to 100% garuntee your order from India -> EU by using Triangle shipping the Dusty Style



But how do we find a Vendor / Source🤔

But obv you guys are fucking retards and need more help than only this........................

So I will explain to your small brain how to find a proper source without falling for scammers that fake revieuws with translators.
First things first, I wont be sitting here giving yuo a fucking guide on how to open a website, search a drug name and find a vendor. Nigga you gotta be braindead if you don't even know how to use a small website. But Many on this forum know and love Divine Cure Already.
I dont really give two fucks because i have alternative sources if he would be catched by indian feds so this is the guy i use quite often he's also on Mesorx, just google it yourself real quick i got banned ;(
View attachment 5319258View attachment 5319278​

mogs so fucking hard holy shit Nigga i legit get all of my shit here incl my roids hahaha. I pray to gandy it don;'t got heavy metals and shi
+91 81301 66479
Just make sure you never take his deals when he asks you to do directly to EU
Like india -> EU never works, always do triangle shipping like I just told you to.

You can def use other sources and I do have a few that are slightly cheaper, but it's just more specific bc like those sources will not have other shit that i might need than, but MexidTron is good, Newlife is decent,Lifebelt Corporation is good and Rohit is also good. Just find one yourself preferably, you never know if sources decide to exit scam or whatever. Also prob ask around before u actually buy it to make sure ur not getting scammed and raped. Remember, BARGIN Like crazy. Some sources that are base-line pretty cheap will still shave off a few % always

Idk what else I could have added here, Ignore my bad grammer, I trew this shit togheter in like 1 molecule of a fucking second if I actually see one person cry about it im going to fucking bomb your house niglet.

Hope yall like the shitty thread again​
does divinegroup sell oral minox and is it trustworthy?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 91637 and Looshmaxxed
Are you stupid🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️, he does not only just sell to eu, he just those packages to eu he just put them on hold and only a small few got seized + refund. He didn’t lose any money and he makes enough money regardless bc he sells to UK/cad/aus/usa are you like this braindrad
Well we’ll see and if he does I’ll admit that I was wrong and post a pic in here of how he does refund, which is gonna boost his rep further. Not every IM seller would refund $300 like that
 
Well we’ll see and if he does I’ll admit that I was wrong and post a pic in here of how he does refund, which is gonna boost his rep further. Not every IM seller would refund $300 like that
He runs a massive business bro, jjust ask anyone who bought with him. I am the person who populairzed him and the entire method. I have the most contacts regarding this and i have not YET EVER had a message saying somebody got scammed or anything in that range. And i have heardhe did actually refund people. the only bad thing ive heard about him is that he's quite slow with responding somethimes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Looshmaxxed
NEW METHOD COMING OUT SOON!

Check my tiktok and my latest tiktok
 
  • +1
Reactions: GymAesthetics
why/how does parcelflow method not work anymore. when‘s the new method dropping? thanks for the guides
 
why/how does parcelflow method not work anymore. when‘s the new method dropping? thanks for the guides
The parcelflow address got flagged to customs
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Thumosmaxxer, Icelander and soix
divine said hes gna gimme my refund in 2-3 days, whats the new method on getting im deliveries to europe
 
i might just wait for divine to cook up a new method aswell cus he said he was trying
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91637
Yes, the place we all know and love dearly. The best place for orals, topical creams, many cosmetic drugs that you would want to use or even some other safer drugs like DNP or Krokodil-(Unkown niche looksmaxxing drug)
How do we order depending on where you live?


- USA/UK
This depends Heavily, UK And USA have bassicly 0 customs avaible...... Those dude just be doing anything but checking the packages. If paperwork is good and ur supplier is top-Notch by doing everything correctly you will be 100% fine with a 100% shipping garuntee and the change on Seizure is bassicly 0 and you can just import whatever the fuck you want. Tho for EUcels it is really diffrent.
View attachment 5319248



- Europe

For EU there used to be a method in the past where u shipped ur shit to France and then redirect it to your country. But those fucking indians are snitching eachother and bassicly calling the french cops on eachother because they are jews and those indians never want us to mog and get some Lasix to debloat '' heh'' debloat like zeta...., yes I wanna kms why? But lets get back to it, There is a new method that I have been spreading hella the last few months. I am close friends with many big sellers in the EU, therefore giving me the best sources there are to have ever touch the face of this planet inluding the sources and shipping methods.
What we do -

We ship our products to the UK. They have 100% shipping garuntee and my shit has NEVER been seized there one, India used to be a colony of the UK so prob this is a reason why + UK doesn't do xrays on the products. Once it arrives in the UK you are good, but you have to remember. UK -> EU has customs, but you can bypass this EASILY with my Method #DustISmyMaster. What we do is, we ship our product that landed in the UK to Norther Ireland, This is still inside the UK, BUT is ALSO technically inside of the EU regarding the Trade law, so what you are going to do is you use an adress inside of the Northen Ireland ( NI ) and if you don't have a friend who lives there, you can use a freight forwarding company like
ParcelFlow, just be aware that u don't use other once, since they don't check the packages, I used Forward2me once and they confiscated over 1.2k worth of my products after it landed sadly... So you buy a label there and they will give you an adress inside of NI, you give this adress to the indian Vendor and he will ship it directly to this place ;). Than once it lands there those people will trow a new label on it and ship it out to EU country with ZERO additional customs in between, I will add a picture to explain further , But this bassicly means that you can import a fuck ton. NIgga this is even good for darkweb and shit

- Australia
This is same as UK, it's really easy, 100% shipping garunteed with refund or reship if seized, but that never happens. Shipping is 7-10 days, so you don't even need to worry, you can ship it Directly from India -> Australia and ur fine. We'll this is for Divine Group at least, maybe other vendors fuck it up, bc i have heard of some of those cases, but I just know that Divine can ship it securely to Australia. Tho QSC and many chinese sellers do the same thing, so if u live in Australia be Happy
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants


After reading this you should know how to 100% garuntee your order from India -> EU by using Triangle shipping the Dusty Style



But how do we find a Vendor / Source🤔

But obv you guys are fucking retards and need more help than only this........................

So I will explain to your small brain how to find a proper source without falling for scammers that fake revieuws with translators.
First things first, I wont be sitting here giving yuo a fucking guide on how to open a website, search a drug name and find a vendor. Nigga you gotta be braindead if you don't even know how to use a small website. But Many on this forum know and love Divine Cure Already.
I dont really give two fucks because i have alternative sources if he would be catched by indian feds so this is the guy i use quite often he's also on Mesorx, just google it yourself real quick i got banned ;(
View attachment 5319258View attachment 5319278​

mogs so fucking hard holy shit Nigga i legit get all of my shit here incl my roids hahaha. I pray to gandy it don;'t got heavy metals and shi
+91 81301 66479
Just make sure you never take his deals when he asks you to do directly to EU
Like india -> EU never works, always do triangle shipping like I just told you to.

You can def use other sources and I do have a few that are slightly cheaper, but it's just more specific bc like those sources will not have other shit that i might need than, but MexidTron is good, Newlife is decent,Lifebelt Corporation is good and Rohit is also good. Just find one yourself preferably, you never know if sources decide to exit scam or whatever. Also prob ask around before u actually buy it to make sure ur not getting scammed and raped. Remember, BARGIN Like crazy. Some sources that are base-line pretty cheap will still shave off a few % always

Idk what else I could have added here, Ignore my bad grammer, I trew this shit togheter in like 1 molecule of a fucking second if I actually see one person cry about it im going to fucking bomb your house niglet.

Hope yall like the shitty thread again​
what do i do now that UK border force checks pakeges from india more often?
 
Bro I’m exactly in the same stage, my shi is also in transit. Any updates for u?
well it its the border force not parcel flow that is the problem but ofc they cant check every packgage
 
  • +1
Reactions: Icelander
For Parcelflow adress getting flagged it’s about 9/10 packages get seized instantly, some get through but really unlikely. You’d be better of sending it directly to ur country
 
For Parcelflow adress getting flagged it’s about 9/10 packages get seized instantly, some get through but really unlikely. You’d be better of sending it directly to ur country
yo dust this is where my package is rn, you think it will get seized?
1785860725193
 
For Parcelflow adress getting flagged it’s about 9/10 packages get seized instantly, some get through but really unlikely. You’d be better of sending it directly to ur country
what about parcelmonkey they do the same as percelflow. Just don't know if they check packages
 
Agora, Brasil, por favor
 
Yes, the place we all know and love dearly. The best place for orals, topical creams, many cosmetic drugs that you would want to use or even some other safer drugs like DNP or Krokodil-(Unkown niche looksmaxxing drug)
How do we order depending on where you live?


- USA/UK
This depends Heavily, UK And USA have bassicly 0 customs avaible...... Those dude just be doing anything but checking the packages. If paperwork is good and ur supplier is top-Notch by doing everything correctly you will be 100% fine with a 100% shipping garuntee and the change on Seizure is bassicly 0 and you can just import whatever the fuck you want. Tho for EUcels it is really diffrent.
View attachment 5319248



- Europe

For EU there used to be a method in the past where u shipped ur shit to France and then redirect it to your country. But those fucking indians are snitching eachother and bassicly calling the french cops on eachother because they are jews and those indians never want us to mog and get some Lasix to debloat '' heh'' debloat like zeta...., yes I wanna kms why? But lets get back to it, There is a new method that I have been spreading hella the last few months. I am close friends with many big sellers in the EU, therefore giving me the best sources there are to have ever touch the face of this planet inluding the sources and shipping methods.
What we do -

We ship our products to the UK. They have 100% shipping garuntee and my shit has NEVER been seized there one, India used to be a colony of the UK so prob this is a reason why + UK doesn't do xrays on the products. Once it arrives in the UK you are good, but you have to remember. UK -> EU has customs, but you can bypass this EASILY with my Method #DustISmyMaster. What we do is, we ship our product that landed in the UK to Norther Ireland, This is still inside the UK, BUT is ALSO technically inside of the EU regarding the Trade law, so what you are going to do is you use an adress inside of the Northen Ireland ( NI ) and if you don't have a friend who lives there, you can use a freight forwarding company like
ParcelFlow, just be aware that u don't use other once, since they don't check the packages, I used Forward2me once and they confiscated over 1.2k worth of my products after it landed sadly... So you buy a label there and they will give you an adress inside of NI, you give this adress to the indian Vendor and he will ship it directly to this place ;). Than once it lands there those people will trow a new label on it and ship it out to EU country with ZERO additional customs in between, I will add a picture to explain further , But this bassicly means that you can import a fuck ton. NIgga this is even good for darkweb and shit

- Australia
This is same as UK, it's really easy, 100% shipping garunteed with refund or reship if seized, but that never happens. Shipping is 7-10 days, so you don't even need to worry, you can ship it Directly from India -> Australia and ur fine. We'll this is for Divine Group at least, maybe other vendors fuck it up, bc i have heard of some of those cases, but I just know that Divine can ship it securely to Australia. Tho QSC and many chinese sellers do the same thing, so if u live in Australia be Happy
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants


After reading this you should know how to 100% garuntee your order from India -> EU by using Triangle shipping the Dusty Style



But how do we find a Vendor / Source🤔

But obv you guys are fucking retards and need more help than only this........................

So I will explain to your small brain how to find a proper source without falling for scammers that fake revieuws with translators.
First things first, I wont be sitting here giving yuo a fucking guide on how to open a website, search a drug name and find a vendor. Nigga you gotta be braindead if you don't even know how to use a small website. But Many on this forum know and love Divine Cure Already.
I dont really give two fucks because i have alternative sources if he would be catched by indian feds so this is the guy i use quite often he's also on Mesorx, just google it yourself real quick i got banned ;(
View attachment 5319258View attachment 5319278​

mogs so fucking hard holy shit Nigga i legit get all of my shit here incl my roids hahaha. I pray to gandy it don;'t got heavy metals and shi
+91 81301 66479
Just make sure you never take his deals when he asks you to do directly to EU
Like india -> EU never works, always do triangle shipping like I just told you to.

You can def use other sources and I do have a few that are slightly cheaper, but it's just more specific bc like those sources will not have other shit that i might need than, but MexidTron is good, Newlife is decent,Lifebelt Corporation is good and Rohit is also good. Just find one yourself preferably, you never know if sources decide to exit scam or whatever. Also prob ask around before u actually buy it to make sure ur not getting scammed and raped. Remember, BARGIN Like crazy. Some sources that are base-line pretty cheap will still shave off a few % always

Idk what else I could have added here, Ignore my bad grammer, I trew this shit togheter in like 1 molecule of a fucking second if I actually see one person cry about it im going to fucking bomb your house niglet.

Hope yall like the shitty thread again​
Mirin brah thanks
 
Than once it lands there those people will trow a new label on it and ship it out to EU country with ZERO additional customs in betwee
Yo my parcel from parcelflow just landed in my home country (lithuania) and now my local courier says I need to declare my package to customs as it's not from EU, is that normal?
 
Yo my parcel from parcelflow just landed in my home country (lithuania) and now my local courier says I need to declare my package to customs as it's not from EU, is that normal?
1786123846758
 
  • JFL
Reactions: kvrimm_1997
Yo my parcel from parcelflow just landed in my home country (lithuania) and now my local courier says I need to declare my package to customs as it's not from EU, is that normal?
i had the same problem. just write email to customs and ask if they made mistake because package is from NI
 
i had the same problem. just write email to customs and ask if they made mistake because package is from NI
did they ask you for an invoice? and did you receive it without a problem after messaging them
 
asked divine and he said that the "dusty" parcel forwarder method is unavailable for at least a month is there any other way?
 
asked divine and he said that the "dusty" parcel forwarder method is unavailable for at least a month is there any other way?
Not that I know of right jow
 
Yes, the place we all know and love dearly. The best place for orals, topical creams, many cosmetic drugs that you would want to use or even some other safer drugs like DNP or Krokodil-(Unkown niche looksmaxxing drug)
How do we order depending on where you live?


- USA/UK
This depends Heavily, UK And USA have bassicly 0 customs avaible...... Those dude just be doing anything but checking the packages. If paperwork is good and ur supplier is top-Notch by doing everything correctly you will be 100% fine with a 100% shipping garuntee and the change on Seizure is bassicly 0 and you can just import whatever the fuck you want. Tho for EUcels it is really diffrent.
View attachment 5319248



- Europe

For EU there used to be a method in the past where u shipped ur shit to France and then redirect it to your country. But those fucking indians are snitching eachother and bassicly calling the french cops on eachother because they are jews and those indians never want us to mog and get some Lasix to debloat '' heh'' debloat like zeta...., yes I wanna kms why? But lets get back to it, There is a new method that I have been spreading hella the last few months. I am close friends with many big sellers in the EU, therefore giving me the best sources there are to have ever touch the face of this planet inluding the sources and shipping methods.
What we do -

We ship our products to the UK. They have 100% shipping garuntee and my shit has NEVER been seized there one, India used to be a colony of the UK so prob this is a reason why + UK doesn't do xrays on the products. Once it arrives in the UK you are good, but you have to remember. UK -> EU has customs, but you can bypass this EASILY with my Method #DustISmyMaster. What we do is, we ship our product that landed in the UK to Norther Ireland, This is still inside the UK, BUT is ALSO technically inside of the EU regarding the Trade law, so what you are going to do is you use an adress inside of the Northen Ireland ( NI ) and if you don't have a friend who lives there, you can use a freight forwarding company like
ParcelFlow, just be aware that u don't use other once, since they don't check the packages, I used Forward2me once and they confiscated over 1.2k worth of my products after it landed sadly... So you buy a label there and they will give you an adress inside of NI, you give this adress to the indian Vendor and he will ship it directly to this place ;). Than once it lands there those people will trow a new label on it and ship it out to EU country with ZERO additional customs in between, I will add a picture to explain further , But this bassicly means that you can import a fuck ton. NIgga this is even good for darkweb and shit

- Australia
This is same as UK, it's really easy, 100% shipping garunteed with refund or reship if seized, but that never happens. Shipping is 7-10 days, so you don't even need to worry, you can ship it Directly from India -> Australia and ur fine. We'll this is for Divine Group at least, maybe other vendors fuck it up, bc i have heard of some of those cases, but I just know that Divine can ship it securely to Australia. Tho QSC and many chinese sellers do the same thing, so if u live in Australia be Happy
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants


After reading this you should know how to 100% garuntee your order from India -> EU by using Triangle shipping the Dusty Style



But how do we find a Vendor / Source🤔

But obv you guys are fucking retards and need more help than only this........................

So I will explain to your small brain how to find a proper source without falling for scammers that fake revieuws with translators.
First things first, I wont be sitting here giving yuo a fucking guide on how to open a website, search a drug name and find a vendor. Nigga you gotta be braindead if you don't even know how to use a small website. But Many on this forum know and love Divine Cure Already.
I dont really give two fucks because i have alternative sources if he would be catched by indian feds so this is the guy i use quite often he's also on Mesorx, just google it yourself real quick i got banned ;(
View attachment 5319258View attachment 5319278​

mogs so fucking hard holy shit Nigga i legit get all of my shit here incl my roids hahaha. I pray to gandy it don;'t got heavy metals and shi
+91 81301 66479
Just make sure you never take his deals when he asks you to do directly to EU
Like india -> EU never works, always do triangle shipping like I just told you to.

You can def use other sources and I do have a few that are slightly cheaper, but it's just more specific bc like those sources will not have other shit that i might need than, but MexidTron is good, Newlife is decent,Lifebelt Corporation is good and Rohit is also good. Just find one yourself preferably, you never know if sources decide to exit scam or whatever. Also prob ask around before u actually buy it to make sure ur not getting scammed and raped. Remember, BARGIN Like crazy. Some sources that are base-line pretty cheap will still shave off a few % always

Idk what else I could have added here, Ignore my bad grammer, I trew this shit togheter in like 1 molecule of a fucking second if I actually see one person cry about it im going to fucking bomb your house niglet.

Hope yall like the shitty thread again​
Is IndiaMart allat? 🤔
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91637
do you think that shipping to New Zealand would be the same as Australia?
 
Divine says there is a new method. Inshallah :incel:
 
  • +1
Reactions: IQcels and GymAesthetics
Yes, the place we all know and love dearly. The best place for orals, topical creams, many cosmetic drugs that you would want to use or even some other safer drugs like DNP or Krokodil-(Unkown niche looksmaxxing drug)
How do we order depending on where you live?


- USA/UK
This depends Heavily, UK And USA have bassicly 0 customs avaible...... Those dude just be doing anything but checking the packages. If paperwork is good and ur supplier is top-Notch by doing everything correctly you will be 100% fine with a 100% shipping garuntee and the change on Seizure is bassicly 0 and you can just import whatever the fuck you want. Tho for EUcels it is really diffrent.
View attachment 5319248



- Europe

For EU there used to be a method in the past where u shipped ur shit to France and then redirect it to your country. But those fucking indians are snitching eachother and bassicly calling the french cops on eachother because they are jews and those indians never want us to mog and get some Lasix to debloat '' heh'' debloat like zeta...., yes I wanna kms why? But lets get back to it, There is a new method that I have been spreading hella the last few months. I am close friends with many big sellers in the EU, therefore giving me the best sources there are to have ever touch the face of this planet inluding the sources and shipping methods.
What we do -

We ship our products to the UK. They have 100% shipping garuntee and my shit has NEVER been seized there one, India used to be a colony of the UK so prob this is a reason why + UK doesn't do xrays on the products. Once it arrives in the UK you are good, but you have to remember. UK -> EU has customs, but you can bypass this EASILY with my Method #DustISmyMaster. What we do is, we ship our product that landed in the UK to Norther Ireland, This is still inside the UK, BUT is ALSO technically inside of the EU regarding the Trade law, so what you are going to do is you use an adress inside of the Northen Ireland ( NI ) and if you don't have a friend who lives there, you can use a freight forwarding company like
ParcelFlow, just be aware that u don't use other once, since they don't check the packages, I used Forward2me once and they confiscated over 1.2k worth of my products after it landed sadly... So you buy a label there and they will give you an adress inside of NI, you give this adress to the indian Vendor and he will ship it directly to this place ;). Than once it lands there those people will trow a new label on it and ship it out to EU country with ZERO additional customs in between, I will add a picture to explain further , But this bassicly means that you can import a fuck ton. NIgga this is even good for darkweb and shit

- Australia
This is same as UK, it's really easy, 100% shipping garunteed with refund or reship if seized, but that never happens. Shipping is 7-10 days, so you don't even need to worry, you can ship it Directly from India -> Australia and ur fine. We'll this is for Divine Group at least, maybe other vendors fuck it up, bc i have heard of some of those cases, but I just know that Divine can ship it securely to Australia. Tho QSC and many chinese sellers do the same thing, so if u live in Australia be Happy
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants


After reading this you should know how to 100% garuntee your order from India -> EU by using Triangle shipping the Dusty Style



But how do we find a Vendor / Source🤔

But obv you guys are fucking retards and need more help than only this........................

So I will explain to your small brain how to find a proper source without falling for scammers that fake revieuws with translators.
First things first, I wont be sitting here giving yuo a fucking guide on how to open a website, search a drug name and find a vendor. Nigga you gotta be braindead if you don't even know how to use a small website. But Many on this forum know and love Divine Cure Already.
I dont really give two fucks because i have alternative sources if he would be catched by indian feds so this is the guy i use quite often he's also on Mesorx, just google it yourself real quick i got banned ;(
View attachment 5319258View attachment 5319278​

mogs so fucking hard holy shit Nigga i legit get all of my shit here incl my roids hahaha. I pray to gandy it don;'t got heavy metals and shi
+91 81301 66479
Just make sure you never take his deals when he asks you to do directly to EU
Like india -> EU never works, always do triangle shipping like I just told you to.

You can def use other sources and I do have a few that are slightly cheaper, but it's just more specific bc like those sources will not have other shit that i might need than, but MexidTron is good, Newlife is decent,Lifebelt Corporation is good and Rohit is also good. Just find one yourself preferably, you never know if sources decide to exit scam or whatever. Also prob ask around before u actually buy it to make sure ur not getting scammed and raped. Remember, BARGIN Like crazy. Some sources that are base-line pretty cheap will still shave off a few % always

Idk what else I could have added here, Ignore my bad grammer, I trew this shit togheter in like 1 molecule of a fucking second if I actually see one person cry about it im going to fucking bomb your house niglet.

Hope yall like the shitty thread again​
Thank you bro :Comfy:


​
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 91637
Brother Divine Pharma has stopped shipping to UK, do you have any other sources!
 
That’s not true bro
Check with them right now, they said they aren't shipping to the UK as of currently, idk it might be temporary tho as they mentioned issues with customs, I messaged them today.
 
Check with them right now, they said they aren't shipping to the UK as of currently, idk it might be temporary tho as they mentioned issues with customs, I messaged them today.
Not with triangle but they do instant tonUK
 
  • +1
Reactions: GymAesthetics
Alright you retards, I've been lurking on this forum for years and finally made an account because every other thread lately is some EUcel crying that his package disappeared, his vendor ghosted him, or he sent half his paycheck to some random WhatsApp account with a profile picture of a BMW and got fucking rinsed. I am about to drop my 2 cents by making a new thread but for those in EU, my advice right now is simple:

Don't rush. Hold off until you see some actual evidence of working methods.

I'm gonna drop all my wisdom in a mega thread post including my 3 trusted vendors' contact info, I've developed a good business relation with these people and I won't gatekeep.

Stop believing every random retard who claims he has discovered a 100% guaranteed method.

The old delivery methods people used to talk about have clearly become less reliable. There are enough failed deliveries and unhappy buyers floating around that I personally wouldn't be gambling a large amount of money based on some guy saying:

"bro trust me this method is 100%"

No. You don't know him. He doesn't know you. And if the package disappears, suddenly bro has "technical difficulties" and his Telegram account mysteriously doesn't exist anymore.

For EU buyers, I'd personally wait until there is actual evidence of a method working consistently again. Not one successful package. Not "my friend's cousin got his." I'm talking repeated successful deliveries over time.
 
  • +1
Reactions: GymAesthetics
Not with triangle but they do instant tonUK
Wym? I contacted them thru both Whatsapp and IndiaMART and they say the same thing "the service is currently unavailable"
 
Wym? I contacted them thru both Whatsapp and IndiaMART and they say the same thing "the service is currently unavailable"
Just use an other vendor. Why would they care where you are shipping to.
 
  • +1
Reactions: GymAesthetics and Deleted member 91637
how big of a chance it is that my package with tret, pregab and eplerenone is gonna get confiscated if i ship directly to poland?
 
Yes, the place we all know and love dearly. The best place for orals, topical creams, many cosmetic drugs that you would want to use or even some other safer drugs like DNP or Krokodil-(Unkown niche looksmaxxing drug)
How do we order depending on where you live?


- USA/UK
This depends Heavily, UK And USA have bassicly 0 customs avaible...... Those dude just be doing anything but checking the packages. If paperwork is good and ur supplier is top-Notch by doing everything correctly you will be 100% fine with a 100% shipping garuntee and the change on Seizure is bassicly 0 and you can just import whatever the fuck you want. Tho for EUcels it is really diffrent.
View attachment 5319248



- Europe

For EU there used to be a method in the past where u shipped ur shit to France and then redirect it to your country. But those fucking indians are snitching eachother and bassicly calling the french cops on eachother because they are jews and those indians never want us to mog and get some Lasix to debloat '' heh'' debloat like zeta...., yes I wanna kms why? But lets get back to it, There is a new method that I have been spreading hella the last few months. I am close friends with many big sellers in the EU, therefore giving me the best sources there are to have ever touch the face of this planet inluding the sources and shipping methods.
What we do -

We ship our products to the UK. They have 100% shipping garuntee and my shit has NEVER been seized there one, India used to be a colony of the UK so prob this is a reason why + UK doesn't do xrays on the products. Once it arrives in the UK you are good, but you have to remember. UK -> EU has customs, but you can bypass this EASILY with my Method #DustISmyMaster. What we do is, we ship our product that landed in the UK to Norther Ireland, This is still inside the UK, BUT is ALSO technically inside of the EU regarding the Trade law, so what you are going to do is you use an adress inside of the Northen Ireland ( NI ) and if you don't have a friend who lives there, you can use a freight forwarding company like
ParcelFlow, just be aware that u don't use other once, since they don't check the packages, I used Forward2me once and they confiscated over 1.2k worth of my products after it landed sadly... So you buy a label there and they will give you an adress inside of NI, you give this adress to the indian Vendor and he will ship it directly to this place ;). Than once it lands there those people will trow a new label on it and ship it out to EU country with ZERO additional customs in between, I will add a picture to explain further , But this bassicly means that you can import a fuck ton. NIgga this is even good for darkweb and shit

- Australia
This is same as UK, it's really easy, 100% shipping garunteed with refund or reship if seized, but that never happens. Shipping is 7-10 days, so you don't even need to worry, you can ship it Directly from India -> Australia and ur fine. We'll this is for Divine Group at least, maybe other vendors fuck it up, bc i have heard of some of those cases, but I just know that Divine can ship it securely to Australia. Tho QSC and many chinese sellers do the same thing, so if u live in Australia be Happy
In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants


After reading this you should know how to 100% garuntee your order from India -> EU by using Triangle shipping the Dusty Style



But how do we find a Vendor / Source🤔

But obv you guys are fucking retards and need more help than only this........................

So I will explain to your small brain how to find a proper source without falling for scammers that fake revieuws with translators.
First things first, I wont be sitting here giving yuo a fucking guide on how to open a website, search a drug name and find a vendor. Nigga you gotta be braindead if you don't even know how to use a small website. But Many on this forum know and love Divine Cure Already.
I dont really give two fucks because i have alternative sources if he would be catched by indian feds so this is the guy i use quite often he's also on Mesorx, just google it yourself real quick i got banned ;(
View attachment 5319258View attachment 5319278​

mogs so fucking hard holy shit Nigga i legit get all of my shit here incl my roids hahaha. I pray to gandy it don;'t got heavy metals and shi
+91 81301 66479
Just make sure you never take his deals when he asks you to do directly to EU
Like india -> EU never works, always do triangle shipping like I just told you to.

You can def use other sources and I do have a few that are slightly cheaper, but it's just more specific bc like those sources will not have other shit that i might need than, but MexidTron is good, Newlife is decent,Lifebelt Corporation is good and Rohit is also good. Just find one yourself preferably, you never know if sources decide to exit scam or whatever. Also prob ask around before u actually buy it to make sure ur not getting scammed and raped. Remember, BARGIN Like crazy. Some sources that are base-line pretty cheap will still shave off a few % always

Idk what else I could have added here, Ignore my bad grammer, I trew this shit togheter in like 1 molecule of a fucking second if I actually see one person cry about it im going to fucking bomb your house niglet.

Hope yall like the shitty thread again​
DR💟
 
  • +1
Reactions: bloatfinalboss

Similar threads

changpill
Replies
0
Views
41
changpill
changpill
bumbobuster
Replies
0
Views
42
bumbobuster
bumbobuster
dro13
Replies
0
Views
61
dro13
dro13
BRT
Replies
9
Views
207
Random
Random

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Bixell
  • tirancoper
Back
Top