Dut/Fin With Aromatase Inhibitor

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
To Reverse Any Feminization from the DHT blocker.

Might also be a great anti-aging combo

@BrahminBoss @Willmogulater @DR. NICKGA

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Mio and Willmogulater

I just use fin its been a month i dint noticed any muscle loss infact i now am able to lift more dont know if its cause of fin or bulk but i also noticed some hair growth on temple region

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Youㅤ
I just use fin its been a month i dint noticed any muscle loss infact i now am able to lift more dont know if its cause of fin or bulk but i also noticed some hair growth on temple region
I’m considering DHT blockers even though I’m not norwooding for extra prevention and potential anti-aging

Dut + aromasin for example would be a good way to neotenymax

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Mio
I’m considering DHT blockers even though I’m not norwooding for extra prevention and potential anti-aging

If u dont have balding genes u dont need fin but if u have and if u are gymmaxxing then i think tht combo is good to save ur hair

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

Thé AI you’d take would increase your test which would increase your DHT levels, decreasing the use of your DUT/FIN.

And having your hormones all over the place and not at normal/healthy levels is counterproductive to anti-aging

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline, 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
Thé AI you’d take would increase your test which would increase your DHT levels, decreasing the use of your DUT/FIN.

And having your hormones all over the place and not at normal/healthy levels is counterproductive to anti-aging
To me it seems like androgens vs estrogens would be more balanced to lower both rather than one

Why don't u use RU? It only inhibits dht on the scalp

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Youㅤ
nothing new, discussed before, the increase in estrogen from fin/dut is minimal, 20% to the average healthy male is a 2 pg/mL increase, nuking your estrogen over that is retarded

if u develop gyno on fin it never began anyway

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater

Wow. I am just doing my research in this topic literally these days. I have zero need for fin/dut for hair loss, but the empirical evidence of its anti-aging effect are very convincing. You can order fin from skinorac for an insanely low price. However I don't consider taking any aromatase inhibitor, just fin on it's own. Good thread!

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Youㅤ
Wow. I am just doing my research in this topic literally these days. I have zero need for fin/dut for hair loss, but the empirical evidence of its anti-aging effect are very convincing. You can order fin from skinorac for an insanely low price. However I don't consider taking any aromatase inhibitor, just fin on it's own. Good thread!
Why don't you improve ur collagen with stuff like GHK and skincare?

Dht blockers like fin do have anti aging properties but they were made as a last resort for hair loss. The cons outweigh the pros if ur not norwooding.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Why don't you improve ur collagen with stuff like GHK and skincare?

Dht blockers like fin do have anti aging properties but they were made as a last resort for hair loss. The cons outweigh the pros if ur not norwooding.

I am also on tret and have a proper skincare routine (cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen) for 5 months and the results are insane. I am also doing some other stuff, like drinking collagen peptide, and its precursors separately, like glycine and lysine. I do other stuff too, not gonna list all. However, I am a perfectionist and I want to make the most out of myself. Fin/dut is said to improve the skin's elasticitiy, which is the hardest to keep/get back, when it comes to aging. You can have a smooth skin, but without elasticity it won't be the same. Fin/dut brings back elasticity. I see more pros, than cons, sry. I am really doing my research and I can't see that much of side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee, PseudoMaxxer and Youㅤ
I have zero need for fin/dut for hair loss, but the empirical evidence of its anti-aging effect are very convincing.
same, I’ll have to do more research, but I have tons of things to research so idk when I’ll actually get a good understanding of DHT blockers

• Love it
Reactions: Dicktator
nothing new, discussed before, the increase in estrogen from fin/dut is minimal, 20% to the average healthy male is a 2 pg/mL increase, nuking your estrogen over that is retarded

Yes, you're more likely to wreck your hormones with the AI than with finasteride alone. At most, it's probably only worth microdosing AI.

I am also on tret and have a proper skincare routine (cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen) for 5 months and the results are insane. I am also doing some other stuff, like drinking collagen peptide, and its precursors separately, like glycine and lysine. I do other stuff too, not gonna list all. However, I am a perfectionist and I want to make the most out of myself. Fin/dut is said to improve the skin's elasticitiy, which is the hardest to keep/get back, when it comes to aging. You can have a smooth skin, but without elasticity it won't be the same. Fin/dut brings back elasticity. I see more pros, than cons, sry. I am really doing my research and I can't see that much of side effects.
Im using it i think it must be good for people with acne as it made my skin dry asf but mine was already dry type before so oily skin person may benefit because natural oil production decreases

Stop taking tranny chemicals you moron, you will fuck up your lineage if you reproduce while running these anti-androgenic chemicals.

Stop taking tranny chemicals you moron, you will fuck up your lineage if you reproduce while running these anti-androgenic chemicals.
How is a non NT incel supposed to reproduce anyway?

there is no feminization
you didn't.

You’re going to end up blowing your face off due to severe depression caused by both Fin fucking up neurohormones and lack of Estrogen.

Testosterone actually increases from it's baseline with finasteride use. I've been on finasteride for a few years and have noticed nothing of the sort with "feminization".

• +1

you dht cannot increase only because you T increase because FIN / DUT Will destroy every dht and bindings of it

a increase of T will not increase you DHT if you use fin and dut

Last edited:
  • +1
You’re going to end up blowing your face off due to severe depression caused by both Fin fucking up neurohormones and lack of Estrogen.

estrogen is a poison, it should be nuked to 0/1

• +1

this is very stupid, if you don"t bald don"t take DUT

its usseles and dangerous for you body

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Osie
If I nuke it, will I become an alpha wolf?
after 1 month
1. you bodymase and all muscles would increase of 20%
2. healthier skin / glowing skin
3. you notice increase of brain power

after 6 months
1. you body is 24 hour full of energy
2. its impossibly to get cancer or other dangerous dissease"s
3. super eyes, you will notice everything
4. non acne skin, will fix all skin issues

Fin is good for anti aging?

Also isn’t skinorac scam? don’t they sen rat poison instead of real stuff?

estrogen is a poison, it should be nuked to 0/1
wow you're retarded, estrogen is neuroprotective and prevents bone loss along with a myriad of side effects including
  • Dull weak orgasms
  • Dry skin and lips
  • Dehydration
  • Low libido
  • Irritability
  • Mood swings
  • Loss of appetite
  • Fatigue
  • Lethargy

wow you're retarded, estrogen is neuroprotective and prevents bone loss along with a myriad of side effects including
  • Dull weak orgasms
  • Dry skin and lips
  • Dehydration
  • Low libido
  • Irritability
  • Mood swings
  • Loss of appetite
  • Fatigue
  • Lethargy
Mannn nobody get those side effects

mainstream media love to lie and being jewish btw no proof that estrogen prevent bone loss

• +1
Mannn nobody get those side effects

mainstream media love to lie and being jewish btw no proof that estrogen prevent bone loss
everyone with 0 estrogen will experience one or more of those side effects on top of definitive bone loss and brain damage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
everyone with 0 estrogen will experience one or more of those side effects on top of definitive bone loss and brain damage
proof? Proof? Proof? Those side effects you named are all imagined

• +1
fin is only good for anti ageing because it reduces sperm count so it can make it harder for you to reproduce in the future but the more sperm you release the closer you are to death thats why you feel tired for hours after doing it,easiest proof is neutered male cats live 60 percent longer,a hybrid of tiger and lion (liger) cannot reproduce and still out lives both tiger and lion nearly double

proof? Proof? Proof? Those side effects you named are all imagined

aromatise inhibitor will not remove the side effects

dht is essential for most of the body functions

taking a dht blocker is like removing all energy from a car, it would still work but many functions will not work properly and good

also dht blockers will fuck with you allopregnanolone -> depression , depersonalition and anxiety

(i can make a whole 1000 pages list which highly dangerous consequences will come if you block dht)

summar: blocking dht will destroy and wreck you whole body to 0,

"Muhh but genius profesionail nigga dr nickga i got no side effects" Ok stop with it for two weeks, you body will go back to you natural baseline and you will see what the side effects were of using fin

Proof lol
no i just read about it somewhere a week ago or so, some dude was asking if his AI was legit and everyone was telling him it was fake

Not sure tho so i’ll search and i’ll see since i need a source in EU

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
study 1 is too long to read

study 2: if you read it correctly and good, it show that there is no change in bone"s loss or other things that is named in the study

study 3 cost money so nice try

i can easily send counter back studie"s to disprove the fact that low estrogen = bad bones hah!

Last edited:
study 1 is too long to read

study 2: if you read it correctly and good, it show that there is no change in bone"s

study 3 cost money so nice try
so go nuke ur estrogen to 0 if its so healthy for u

Funny GIF

so go nuke ur estrogen to 0 if its so healthy for u

Funny GIF
Haahaa i destroyed you with the power of facts and logic, keep crying dog

If mainstream science said "heyyy mann im not jewish btw do you know that sucking dick will improve you healthy"

You would do it 100% dicksucker

Haahaa i destroyed you with the power of facts and logic, keep crying dog

If mainstream science said "heyyy mann im not jewish btw do you know that sucking dick will improve you healthy"

You would do it 100% dicksucker
1st study too long for ur miniscule brain disputing your points and proves estrogens role in preventing loss of bone mineral density
2nd study talks about short-term effects of low estrogen as primary bait for your low iq brain
and 3rd study for rich niggas, but ur too broke

so i backed up my statements with studies and all you spew is muh jews, absolutely destroyed faggot

now show us ur estradiol levels, no where near 0? thought so gyno bitch

1st study too long for ur miniscule brain disputing your points and proves estrogens role in preventing loss of bone mineral density
2nd study talks about short-term effects of low estrogen as primary bait for your low iq brain
and 3rd study for rich niggas, but ur too broke

so i backed up my statements with studies and all you spew is muh jews, absolutely destroyed faggot

now show us ur estradiol levels, no where near 0? thought so gyno bitch
1. ohh sorry that i did not read you 10000+ words of studie that is probably tested only on woman....... with some stupid takes
2. yes the short term effects: no effects
3. ohh sorry you jewish banker that i don"t have 100 dollars to buy some random ass jewish studie sorry

"now show us ur estradiol levels, no where near 0? thought so gyno bitch"
im injecting rn 1000 estrogen inhibitors for the first time hah! Me gyno gonna be poof gone

i can easily send a counter attack studie that prove low estrogen = no bone loss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and User28823
1. ohh sorry that i did not read you 10000+ words of studie that is probably tested only on woman....... with some stupid takes
2. yes the short term effects: no effects
3. ohh sorry you jewish banker that i don"t have 100 dollars to buy some random ass jewish studie sorry

"now show us ur estradiol levels, no where near 0? thought so gyno bitch"
im injecting rn 1000 estrogen inhibitors for the first time hah! Me gyno gonna be poof gone

i can easily send a counter attack studie that prove low estrogen = no bone loss
thanks for confirming u have gyno :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and the myriad of other side effects?
how about the FACT that estrogen is neuroprotective?

another day another W 🥱🥱🥱

Explain why children don’t have those side effects? I don’t see the importance of estrogen. It’s bad. Aromasin doesn’t nuke all of it, anyway.

I take fin and dut and have not had any sides whatsoever

I have also not aged since starting (although this may be due to other factors) and am told I look younger - people tend to be shocked

Finally, its kept my hair, regrown it to some level but overall improved its appearance massively

• +1
Explain why children don’t have those side effects? I don’t see the importance of estrogen. It’s bad. Aromasin doesn’t nuke all of it, anyway.
Because estrogen plays a different role in children and adults.

The sexual effects of low estrogen is not experienced in children because they haven't reached reproductive maturity.
The bone effects of low estrogen is not experienced in children because their growth hormone and IGF-1 levels are higher.
The physical effects of low estrogen is not experienced in children because their skin is more elastic at that age.
The energy effects of low estrogen are not experienced in children because children naturally have more energy for a multitude of reasons.
Children do not experience dehydration and appetite loss due to low estrogen because again, a balancing of other hormones like growth hormone at this stage of their life nor do they have the same hormone fluctuations as adults.

I'm not saying high estrogen is good in adults, I'm saying 0 estrogen is bad. A 5% estradiol (pg/mL) level relative to total testosterone (ng/dL) is optimal.

Also, aromasin has a high margin of error and a fairly strong aromatase inhibitor that can nuke estrogen if taken incorrectly

not a good idea, aromatese inhibitors will make your hair fall, basically canceling whatever benefits you were to have from Duta

Just use fin and no AI lol why ocercomplicate it