Dut/Fin With Aromatase Inhibitor

thanks for confirming u have gyno :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and the myriad of other side effects?
how about the FACT that estrogen is neuroprotective?

another day another W 🥱🥱🥱
"and the myriad of other side effects"
im not gonna debunk a 20+ list of those "side effects"

"how about the fact that estrogen is neuroprotective"
even if that is true (i did not look if its true) yea sure every hormone in the body got benefits.. even the stress hormone estrogen

but i also easily can name thousands of bad things about it

Because estrogen plays a different role in children and adults.

The sexual effects of low estrogen is not experienced in children because they haven't reached reproductive maturity.
The bone effects of low estrogen is not experienced in children because their growth hormone and IGF-1 levels are higher.
The physical effects of low estrogen is not experienced in children because their skin is more elastic at that age.
The energy effects of low estrogen are not experienced in children because children naturally have more energy for a multitude of reasons.
Children do not experience dehydration and appetite loss due to low estrogen because again, a balancing of other hormones like growth hormone at this stage of their life nor do they have the same hormone fluctuations as adults.

I'm not saying high estrogen is good in adults, I'm saying 0 estrogen is bad. A 5% estradiol (pg/mL) level relative to total testosterone (ng/dL) is optimal.

Also, aromasin has a high margin of error and a fairly strong aromatase inhibitor that can nuke estrogen if taken incorrectly
i gonna inject 10000 aromasins into me body, to lower me estrogens level

if i get 1 side effect, then you are right if not i am

we will see who is right

"and the myriad of other side effects"
im not gonna debunk a 20+ list of those "side effects"

"how about the fact that estrogen is neuroprotective"
even if that is true (i did not look if its true) yea sure every hormone in the body got benefits.. even the stress hormone estrogen

but i also easily can name thousands of bad things about it
it's okay, accept defeat.

• WTF
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
i gonna inject 10000 aromasins into me body, to lower me estrogens level

if i get 1 side effect, then you are right if not i am

we will see who is right
enjoy, already many users who have done exactly that on accident not knowing what they're doing and posting about all the sides I listed

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
This guy is a idiot taking a aromatize Inhibtor to stop sides from fin is stupid if anything it will make your hair loss worse you don’t need to be crashing your estrogen as well as crashing your dht and the dht increase from aromasin won’t do anything because fin stops test from being made into dht, and if ur taking fin you don’t want your dht to increase so might as well accept defeat and let your dht go

Last edited:
Fin is good for anti aging?

Also isn’t skinorac scam? don’t they sen rat poison instead of real stuff?

Skinorac is legit. I ordered my tretinoin from there, that I use for half a year. I also live in the EU. JFL at anyone who pays more, than about $5/tube for tret.

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
dut + estrogen= infinite smv