Dutch girls love ethnics

spongebob

spongebob

Solstice
I've been partying for a week straight.
Dutch girls are big ethnic lovers. It's crazy.

Approached a 8/10 girl and then her boyfriend came who was a SEA man. I mogged him to death.

Went to the club. This HTB danced with me but then she came back to this ethnic (arab) looking guy and he was LEGIT shorter than her. He hold her hand and they left the club.

Went for a smoke near central station. This girl was with a friend. She randomly kissed a mexican guy in front of her friend and they left hand in hand.

I always thought EE was good for ethnics but this is one big meme. Only low quality girls go for ethnics there. (Mostly)
Meanwhile in chad central Netherlands, all the better quality girls go for ethnics.

Im not making this up I was shocked as fuck.

Funny world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Kanye West's Cousin, BeanletMogger and 26 others

Approached a 8/10 girl and then her boyfriend came who was a SEA man. I mogged him to death.

Went to the club. This HTB danced with me but then she came back to this ethnic (arab) looking guy and he was LEGIT shorter than her. He hold her hand and they left the club.

Went for a smoke near central station. This girl was with a friend. She randomly kissed a mexican guy in front of her friend and they left hand in hand.

I always thought EE was good for ethnics but this is one big meme. Only low quality girls go for ethnics there. (Mostly)
Meanwhile in chad central Netherlands, all the better quality girls go for ethnics.

Funny world.
The fuck are you smoking where sea Asians can pull anything other than a door, they're all subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, jacky hanma, PsychoH and 3 others
Lifefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and bloomercel
The fuck are you smoking where sea Asians can pull anything other than a door, they're all subhuman
Idk bro, they have good facial bones. They seem to get the best quality girls here.

Im fucking shocked idk how it's possible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, try2beme and bloomercel
Saviour Complex

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Idk bro, they have good facial bones. They seem to get the best quality girls here.

Im fucking shocked idk how it's possible.

"Good facial bones"
Tales from the slums of mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, falcon1, try2beme and 8 others

Funny world.

While you were on your trip to visit the flying Dutchmen's compatriots, guess whose cheeks I was clapping?

1970ac5a46dcc8bee860c5fce8d14ac0.jpeg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, glizzygnasher68, jacky hanma and 3 others
Ethnics despite being ugly, do have good lower thirds
Their mouths look like they're protruding like apes and they have negro noses and lip colouring

Funny world.

Call it what u want. Literally every pretty girl that caught my eye was with an ethnic.
I think its underreported here.
Id understand if it was tyrones because of BBC or Chang's because of kpop but I can't understand sea

• +1
Reactions: spongebob

Funny world.
All white women are ethnic lovers

agree im kurd and have dutch gf

• Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Theyre too masculine for white men 😂

I have average bones brah I mog most of the SEA

Girls do love me after all
You're beautiful mane don't stress it you'll have girls like this :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

Best pfp in the site it’s like ur bumping rock
It's link from TLOZ specifically 3d ocarina of time on the Nintendo ds peak childhood game

Wasn't OP the one calling dutch females to be ugly? Why do you care OP?

Will me a Somalian bag a hot Nordic chick?
Nigga it's not about race if you're good looking enough nothing else matters, simonas Pham is sea Asian and can get any chick so if you look like this random Somali mogger Ur good but on average you guys aren't doing well and yusuf7nn cooked you guys rep
35835462398643ed0d7fbeb592be244f

Wrong pic I mean this guy

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten and falcon1

Funny world.
Over voor ons dutch cels 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: Sub5kang
I'm dutch and this guy is delusional. Dutch girls don't like ethnics at all, maybe MBO girls

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
You want to know why EE foids like all other men besides their own? because their men are low IQ, impulsive, anger issues, oppressive, etc etc the list goes on. That's why the foids don't mind even ethnic guys because they know they are better partners/husbands.

@deadmanwalking thoughts?

Funny world.
didn't read a single molecule nigger

From reading this post i can tell @Sub5kang is a self hating ethnic.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
Tales from the slums of Amsterdam.

I'm dutch and this guy is delusional. Dutch girls don't like ethnics at all, maybe MBO girls
JFL @ MBO girls. :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, OP is coping. I never met a single Mexican here my entire life.

You want to know why EE foids like all other men besides their own? because their men are low IQ, impulsive, anger issues, oppressive, etc etc the list goes on. That's why the foids don't mind even ethnic guys because they know they are better partners/husbands.
are you a manlet?