Dutch girls love ethnics

as a BBC - big brazilian clubber - would i have a chance in Dutch Clubs

I've been partying for a week straight.
Dutch girls are big ethnic lovers. It's crazy.

Approached a 8/10 girl and then her boyfriend came who was a SEA man. I mogged him to death.

Went to the club. This HTB danced with me but then she came back to this ethnic (arab) looking guy and he was LEGIT shorter than her. He hold her hand and they left the club.

Went for a smoke near central station. This girl was with a friend. She randomly kissed a mexican guy in front of her friend and they left hand in hand.

I always thought EE was good for ethnics but this is one big meme. Only low quality girls go for ethnics there. (Mostly)
Meanwhile in chad central Netherlands, all the better quality girls go for ethnics.

Im not making this up I was shocked as fuck.

Funny world.
Im invisible to Dutch bitches. Most IOIs i got in life came from black & brown foids

I've been partying for a week straight.
Dutch girls are big ethnic lovers. It's crazy.

Approached a 8/10 girl and then her boyfriend came who was a SEA man. I mogged him to death.

Went to the club. This HTB danced with me but then she came back to this ethnic (arab) looking guy and he was LEGIT shorter than her. He hold her hand and they left the club.

Went for a smoke near central station. This girl was with a friend. She randomly kissed a mexican guy in front of her friend and they left hand in hand.

I always thought EE was good for ethnics but this is one big meme. Only low quality girls go for ethnics there. (Mostly)
Meanwhile in chad central Netherlands, all the better quality girls go for ethnics.

Im not making this up I was shocked as fuck.

Funny world.
Pretty surprising tbh. Here attractive white foids are basically white men or GL blacks only, sometimes latino and a gl Arab .