Dutch university barred from prioritizing female students over male students

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
"A Dutch university has been barred from prioritizing female students in the Bachelor study of Sky and Space Tech. That is what the Dutch Inspectorate of Education has decided. The plan of said university to change the ratio between male and female students is against the law, according to the inspection."

Based. Universities should look at merit, not gender. I'm glad the Dutch aren't as feminist as other western countries are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Megas Alexandros, Danish_Retard, mirrormogger and 13 others
Based

In most western countries something like this would be political suicide

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Michael Myers
Based

In most western countries something like this would be political suicide
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to read this. Apparently, there is only room for 440 freshmen each year but there's 4000 applicants every year. They wanted to change the ratio of 1:5 to roughly 1:3. The board said it understood the need for more females majoring in tech but that the law currently doesn't allow the prioritization on basis of gender.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
honestly who gives a shit. wtf is a sky and space tech degree. No males should ever be doing that anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, rteme, scrunchables and 2 others
layjit

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
honestly who gives a shit. wtf is a sky and space tech degree. No males should ever be doing that anyway
Ever heard of NASA? I just translated the Dutch name for the major directly into English, but I think the proper term would be Aerospace Engineering. It's STEM, so it will pay off if you major in it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ever heard of NASA? I just translated the Dutch name for the major directly into English, but I think the proper term would be Aerospace Engineering. It's STEM, so it will pay off if you major in it.
it’s probably just a lower tier version of aerospace eng. Basically for the rejects that didn’t get into it. they could make it as a janitor at nasa

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21 and pig_face
it’s probably just a lower tier version of aerospace eng. Basically for the rejects that didn’t get into it. they could make it as a janitor at nasa
The university I mentioned is in the top 50 of universities worldwide, it also has a nuclear plant that the government has allowed them to have. You won't get into the university if you're not capable.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Too bad that's only for university, women overtake men in many other professional and educational institutions

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables, BrahminBoss and forevergymcelling
Too bad that's only for university, women overtake men in many other professional and educational institutions
Yeah, women tend to excel in academic settings, but I think it's because they're more motivated as they want to be financially independent or have a career.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeah, women tend to excel in academic settings, but I think it's because they're more motivated as they want to be financially independent or have a career.

It’s mainly because they don’t have looksmaxxing as a second job.
Imagine what any of us on here could achieve if we didn’t have to invest massive amounts of time and money into our appearance just for scraps of pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Numb, Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Imagine what any of us on here could achieve if we didn’t have to invest massive amounts of time and money into our appearance just for scraps of pussy.
Good point.

They spend plenty of time on skin, nails, makeup etc. what you talking about

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
basically their in their physical prime, with the mating market favoring them, their able to have sexual access with a smal pool of desired men while being able to make more money and have special government programs and benefits,

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
Lol where do you live?

They spend plenty of time on skin, nails, makeup etc. what you talking about
but it pays off for them. They do it because they get results. It's different.

Meanwhile I go to the gym 5 times a week and eat the most extreme diet to get 150+ grams of protein with no carbs, do that for months on end,

AND I STILL LOOK LIKE SHIT AND WOMEN DONT WANT ME.

its pure rage inducing and take way more effort than whatever the fuck women do.

• JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos
basically their in their physical prime, with the mating market favoring them, their able to have sexual access with a smal pool of desired men while being able to make more money and have special government programs and benefits,
This.

Women in academia live extremely privileged (social) lives. Easy to focus on academia when the rest of your life is amazing.

They go home to their social circles, and getting railed by some top-tier chad. Meanwhile the incel coming home from university has to cope with league of legends.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
"A Dutch university has been barred from prioritizing female students in the Bachelor study of Sky and Space Tech. That is what the Dutch Inspectorate of Education has decided. The plan of said university to change the ratio between male and female students is against the law, according to the inspection."

Based. Universities should look at merit, not gender. I'm glad the Dutch aren't as feminist as other western countries are.
Problem is that the leadership at that university has already stated they will look for other, 'legal' ways to discriminate against men and get more women into the university.

Men won this small battle, but the war against men will continue.

In a based society, the leadership of Delft University would be fired and facing prison sentences for blatant sexism and abuse of power.

I'm gonna go work for Danish NASA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Danish_Retard
This.

Women in academia live extremely privileged (social) lives. Easy to focus on academia when the rest of your life is amazing.

They go home to their social circles, and getting railed by some top-tier chad. Meanwhile the incel coming home from university has to cope with league of legends.
its liek 60-40 female to male ratio in the usa universities/colleges doesn't matter. 60-70 percent of males in uni/colleges are not getting regular sexual access.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
its liek 60-40 female to male ratio in the usa universities/colleges doesn't matter. 60-70 percent of males in uni/colleges are not getting regular sexual access.
It's insane how easy women's lives are.

It's insane how easy women's lives are.
i would say the first half of their lives is easy mode, they only time it might get hard is in the older age stages.

I'm gonna go work for Danish NASA
star-trek-agree.gif

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz