Dwarfism mogs turmomanletism

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Better to be a 4‘5“ midget, than a 5‘2“ turbomanlet. Not kidding, people will treat you better as a midget than as a turbomanlet. It's easy to get jobs as an actor and one or the other woman must have a fetish for it.

346F3FCE C9E7 4D73 B5E1 9D6F49CEA16D

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Bitchwhipper2, noodlelover and 7 others
the one on the right would have been chad if it wasn't for his deformity

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
being turbomanlet must be a living nightmare.

I mean being 5'8 sucks but you can work with it. imagine legit being 5'6 and below.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fundz, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16641 and 9 others

I mean being 5'8 sucks but you can work with it. imagine legit being 5'6 and below.
There are guys around 5'1" who want to do LL to become 5'4"".
I'm an empathetic person and I feel for them and i am not kidding when i say this, but limb shortening surgery would be better in this situation and than run dwarfgame.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Constantin Denis, Mewton and 11 others
There are guys around 5'1" who want to do LL to become 5'4"".
I'm an empathetic person and I feel for them and i am not kidding when i say this, but limb shortening surgery would be better in this situation and than run dwarfgame.
genius IQ

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Being a literal definition of a dwarf imo is better than being short, say 5'2 ( :feelswhy: ) cause at least with a dwarf you can be exotic and nichemax. Being 5'2, you're basically as or shorter than woman so there is no exoticness or niche. You're either so short it turns heads or be tall.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5786 and Germania
The dwarfs are broader

Being a literal definition of a dwarf imo is better than being short, say 5'2 ( :feelswhy: ) cause at least with a dwarf you can be exotic and nichemax. Being 5'2, you're basically as or shorter than woman so there is no exoticness or niche. You're either so short it turns heads or be tall.
how you cope btw? i am in same shoes, too tall and bad proportions, looks like acromegaly deformity ( no appeal )

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7725 and DivineBeing
the one on the right would have been chad if it wasn't for his deformity
"would have". He is motherfucker. Look at that stocky ass frame and robust skull.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 5786 and DivineBeing
When a fucking dwarf has more facial masculinity than you

Connor murphy lookism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16641, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Same bro. If you're 7'+ tall you at least have appeal for being niche. At 6'7" I'm just another ugly lanklet 😢.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
how you cope btw? i am in same shoes, too tall and bad proportions, looks like acromegaly deformity ( no appeal )

Probably surgery or become better mentally to cope, idk any other solution.

Better to be a 4‘5“ midget, than a 5‘2“ turbomanlet. Not kidding, people will treat you better as a midget than as a turbomanlet. It's easy to get jobs as an actor and one or the other woman must have a fetish for it.

View attachment 1502170

both will lead u to contemplate suicide

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Constantin Denis and M3R
Yep
Always better to be deformed than just normal ugly (or normal short etc etc)
The only exception is it’s not better to have a microdick than just a small dick, but everything else yes

your avi makes everything you say hilarious ngl