@dwohh I have a question about dairy on the RP diet

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor

Why does 2g of calcium cause dogshit skin? (not for me, but for a lot of people)

Isn't having a god mode metabolism get you a high functioning thyroid, which in turn increases test and other sex hormones, which are supposed to aid in boosting ur collagen and consequently make ur skin better?
why do so many people have problems with consuming dairy?

You know it's over when you gotta ask "Baby Murda" for advice.

Why does 2g of calcium cause dogshit skin? (not for me, but for a lot of people)

Isn't having a god mode metabolism get you a high functioning thyroid, which in turn increases test and other sex hormones, which are supposed to aid in boosting ur collagen and consequently make ur skin better?
why do so many people have problems with consuming dairy?
It causes hormone imbalances taking vitamin a while drinking milk will make your skin better though

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
dairy requires adaptation and many lack and unprocessed dairy is easier because it has enzymes

i dont know anything about calcium and skin 2 gram sounds alot

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
The problem with milk isn't the estrogen in it; milk contains way less estrogen than common foods like bread and nuts. The problem is other hormones in milk, there are dozens of different hormones in it, and it's made worse by the process of homogenization (which makes milk less lumpy) which changes the natural fats into fats the body has more difficulty digesting. Added to that is casein protein in dairy which causes digestion issues in some people (constipation commonly).

Generally I think people should avoid milk unless they have access to raw milk from a good farm which isn't economical or practical for many people especially in north america. Unpasteurised and high quality cheese is a better sources of dairy but even then some people struggle digesting the casein. The better quality the dairy you eat, less you need of it to obtain good nutrition, this is why it's so important to pay extra for the good stuff, instead of stuffing your face with cheap cheese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and slayer69