Dyed hair from black to brown

jdz6777

jdz6777

Iron
Dyed my hair from natural black to brown. Have black eyebrows. Ngl i think black looks too ethnic if you dont have blue eyes. I always see people say black hair is so good. And well yes it is, it only works if people 100% know your white/european. You NEED the light eyes for it too work and pale skin.

I have pale skin/brown eyes/ black hair.
Now i have brown hair. Look a bit more european/less ethnic

Comment your thoughts and opinions.

Dyed my hair from natural black to brown. Have black eyebrows. Ngl i think black looks too ethnic if you dont have blue eyes. I always see people say black hair is so good. And well yes it is, it only works if people 100% know your white/european. You NEED the light eyes for it too work and pale skin.

Show pics faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: odux and sub5c3l

• +1
Reactions: smoth
pm me before and after
i wouldn’t post face on this shit hole publicly

pm me before and after
i wouldn’t post face on this shit hole publicly
I alr have idrc, not gonna post it no more. I alr know where i stand and what to improve. Just thought id give ppl an idea on what to change if there in same situation as me. Where you can borderline look ethnic but also not.

I alr have idrc, not gonna post it no more. I alr know where i stand and what to improve. Just thought id give ppl an idea on what to change if there in same situation as me. Where you can borderline look ethnic but also not.
mine became bald from minox jfl

what did you follow to dye them?
i need them slightly lighter.
and idk how to dye darker hair lighter

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
like u see a tutorial vid or some shit

Good idea, I’m thinking about dyeing it too as a light arab, does it look natural?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
mine became bald from minox jfl
U got bald from minox? Huh?
what did you follow to dye them?
i need them slightly lighter.
and idk how to dye darker hair lighter
I died my head hair black to brown. I used hicolor loreal with 30 developer. Dont use box dye. Diy, dont get fooled by idiots on reddit. It worked just fine for me. Pretty nice and only 20$

Good idea, I’m thinking about dyeing it too as a light arab, does it look natural?
Well for me it does id say. I have a straight nose. Im mexican/european white. Only thing arab about me is the black hair and eye area. Have bigger eyes. But yea i think brown hair makes you look more spaniard.

will this work on curries??

Well for me it does id say. I have a straight nose. Im mexican/european white. Only thing arab about me is the black hair and eye area. Have bigger eyes. But yea i think brown hair makes you look more spaniard.
What does the hair color actually look like, any examples?

Nice thinning your hair out low iq

will this work on curries??
Idk. Probably. U should just be tryna look white imo. Its hard tho when u have brown skin. Luckily im blessed with white skin.

its not about blue or t50, its about the face being white passing. a white passing face with black hair, eyebrows and eyes will look jewish in the worst outcome which is the best outcome
IMG 3678

Nice thinning your hair out low iq
Im on dut and oral minox. My hair is healthy. U the typa ppl who are scared of sides and never take real stuff. Aka pussys. Im on accutane dut oral min and mk67. No sides. But tbh its good u scared of stuff. Keep competettion low.

• JFL
  • JFL
Arab black hair is blacker than European black and just looks too subhuman
Dont listen to him. U gotta be able to recognize ppl who are jus saying stuff to say it. Hes negative for no reason. U can make ur hair look natural dyed. Just gotta pick the right color

Arab black hair is blacker than European black and just looks too subhuman
Yea. I noticed tho some girl who dyed her hair from bright blonde to brown with highlights. That shit looked artificial af and didn’t match her natural coloring at all

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Dont listen to him. U gotta be able to recognize ppl who are just saying stuff to say it. Hes negative for no reason. U can make ur hair look natural dyed. Just gotta pick the right color
Bro I’m being serious it thins out ur hair too look at the research

what determines white passing?
idk facial features, beard growth something like that. you can instantly tell an ethnic is an ethnic even if you whiten his skin and change his coloring.

coloring does influence what race and ethnicity you appear a lot, but certain features and bones give it away

Dont listen to him. U gotta be able to recognize ppl who are jus saying stuff to say it. Hes negative for no reason. U can make ur hair look natural dyed. Just gotta pick the right color
I just want my hair color to be like hexum
IMG 1435
I swear I’d get stroma if I wasn’t going for white woman

nothing works on curries unfortunately
brootal bhai but i am a pakistani curry, we look better than indians in general

IMG 2741

watch the cumskin get cucked brootally after the prime minister of pakistan bags this stacy:love:

IMG 2745

mogger indeed

Idk. Probably. U should just be tryna look white imo. Its hard tho when u have brown skin. Luckily im blessed with white skin.
i started using kojie san soap and it did made me a few shades lighter (just today), wonder what will be the results after some time of use