Dyed my hair dark brown + left my basement for the first time in a year this weekend

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Dark hair kinda looks shit while being pale. Need a tan to go with it. But at least I look less soy now no blonde. It makes blue eyes pop out too from constrast somehow

Went outside for first time in a year and what I saw was insane

I didn’t realise UK had so many turbomanlets

Also 5’7 is a normal height here it’s not that bad to be that height

I saw 3 couples where it was a turbomanlet and his gf. And the manlets weren’t chad facially. And the girls weren’t landwhales.

Saw some dark Indian/Pakistani guys with white girls . Although they were always tall and good looking to make up for it

A lot of ppl in UK are recessed pale nerds. All u have to do to massively mog them is don’t be recessed, don’t be pale. Don’t be a nerd who never gets a skinfade. Don’t wear old dad clothes . That’s it guaranteed to have a gf even if ur manlet no cap

Honestly don’t think hypergamy is that bad and race and heightpill isn’t as bad either

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, FailedNormieManlet, AlexanderTheGreat and 7 others
I went on a massive downward spiral after a bunch of failed dates and then become blackpilled af

But now I think about it the only girls who have ever rejected me on a date were ones that were literally taller than me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Predeterminism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 17829
Just leave your basement theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TrestIsBest, KDA Player and 9 others
Cope thread by indian from the sewers of mumbai, never happened

Pale skin is ideal fo' men.

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 17829
Took 1 year to realize what normal people see in a standard day walking in the street :lul:. Strong progress OP you are going to make it!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Dark hair kinda looks shit while being pale. Need a tan to go with it.
Only if you look like you're sick. Otherwise, high contrast is usually more appealing than low contrast, although it heavily depends on phenotype too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Cope thread tbh. Not what I see at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
no dyemaxxing for my 5'8

Half a year in the basement is crazy :lul::lul:

• +1
Dark hair kinda looks shit while being pale. Need a tan to go with it. But at least I look less soy now no blonde. It makes blue eyes pop out too from constrast somehow

Went outside for first time in a year and what I saw was insane

I didn’t realise UK had so many turbomanlets

Also 5’7 is a normal height here it’s not that bad to be that height

I saw 3 couples where it was a turbomanlet and his gf. And the manlets weren’t chad facially. And the girls weren’t landwhales.

Saw some dark Indian/Pakistani guys with white girls . Although they were always tall and good looking to make up for it

A lot of ppl in UK are recessed pale nerds. All u have to do to massively mog them is don’t be recessed, don’t be pale. Don’t be a nerd who never gets a skinfade. Don’t wear old dad clothes . That’s it guaranteed to have a gf even if ur manlet no cap

Honestly don’t think hypergamy is that bad and race and heightpill isn’t as bad either
skin fades are sofucking soy i will neber get one i domt want to NT max, imma darktriad max, im a ukcel too btw what u said is correct

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, It'snotover and Rt-Rust1
Ily bro :love::love: I am going to ascend soon :love: hope everything goes to plan :feelsokman:

• +1