Dying eyebrows and eyelashes

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Has anyone tried dying their eyebrows and eyelashes?

I know people used beard tint to do that, does it look good?

Also, apart from minox, peppermint oil and castor oil, what would you recommend using?

Latisse is out of discussion, as it's pretty well known by now, that it causes fat loss in the area of appliance.

our usernames are similar

I will go to beauty salon to dye them correctly then just do it at home

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I use this for eyebrows

Not sure if you can get it outside of Europe tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Racky, Maesthetic and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Im from europe so no big deal, how do you go about choosing color? I want a natural looking coloring, I have dark brown eyebrows
I use light brown. The longer you leave the color in the darker it gets. Light brown already looks quite dark if you leave it in for 8-10 minutes before washing it off. I usually leave it in for like 6 minutes.

I guess you could also use dark brown since your eyebrows are already relatively dark.
Just experiment with it and don’t leave it on for too long on your first application so that you don’t make them too dark accidentally

• +1
I use light brown. The longer you leave the color in the darker it gets. Light brown already looks quite dark if you leave it in for 8-10 minutes before washing it off. I usually leave it in for like 6 minutes.

I guess you could also use dark brown since your eyebrows are already relatively dark.
Just experiment with it and don’t leave it on for too long on your first application so that you don’t make them too dark accidentally
Ok thank you, not too long is like 5 minutes?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Ok thank you, not too long is like 5 minutes?
Yes.
I think in the package there is also always a short instruction in which it says how long you should leave it in for your desired result

• +1
I use a mascara brush on the hairs, and castor oil too.

I use RefectoCil and its very good

• +1
It is worth it if you already have dark eyebrows?

So this product last 10 months ?
Technically yes. But the eyebrows get lighter again with time so if you want to have them always 100% dyed you probably need to use it every 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel and IWantToMax
Technically yes. But the eyebrows get lighter again with time so if you want to have them always 100% dyed you probably need to use it every 2 weeks
IMG 20220901 164812
Do you think it's a good idea if I use the most dark version for my eyelashes ? or its not needed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I just did JFL

Attachments

• eyebrows.jpeg
    eyebrows.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Oberyn

Attachments

• Snapchat-155300217.jpg
    Snapchat-155300217.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 295420245_5255513574571410_6718206097195109196_n.jpg
    295420245_5255513574571410_6718206097195109196_n.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darwined, JuneBug, Mr.Proper and 4 others
Huuuge improvment tbh, which color did you used ? Black or dark brown ? Btw have your relatives noticed that ?

Has anyone tried dying their eyebrows and eyelashes?

I know people used beard tint to do that, does it look good?

Also, apart from minox, peppermint oil and castor oil, what would you recommend using?

Latisse is out of discussion, as it's pretty well known by now, that it causes fat loss in the area of appliance.

if your lashes already look okay then dont dye them it would look effeminate

dying your eyebrows is okay but you have little control over where the dye goes, i.e. little opportunity to shape the look. i've heard just for men beard tint is good for eyebrows, then you can find the shade that works best for you, but i haven't done this before

apart from those you've mentioned i'd recommend microblading (my thread on it). if microblading is done well you have ZERO MAINTENANCE on it and it LOOKS PERFECTLY NATURAL. If it's done poorly you'd have to get a laser for tattoo removal, but the thing is you'd see the actual temporary result before you choose to get it semi-permanently inked.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Huuuge improvment tbh, which color did you used ? Black or dark brown ? Btw have your relatives noticed that ?
I went with dark brown like my hair.

My sister tried blackpilling me by saying I look like Bert from Sesame St., but that's only cause she's used to seeing me with lighter eyebrows so any change (positive or negative) is gonna look bad to her.

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
if your lashes already look okay then dont dye them it would look effeminate

dying your eyebrows is okay but you have little control over where the dye goes, i.e. little opportunity to shape the look. i've heard just for men beard tint is good for eyebrows, then you can find the shade that works best for you, but i haven't done this before

apart from those you've mentioned i'd recommend microblading (my thread on it). if microblading is done well you have ZERO MAINTENANCE on it and it LOOKS PERFECTLY NATURAL. If it's done poorly you'd have to get a laser for tattoo removal, but the thing is you'd see the actual temporary result before you choose to get it semi-permanently inked.
I used JustForMen for my eyebrow tinting. I tried having them microbladed at first, but the microblading woman just mired my brow shape and said she couldn't do anything for me. Literally drove 45 minutes just to be told I had great eyebrows jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Diremeyer
I dye both my eyebrows and my lashes with beard dye

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer
Damn looks much better

Did you also tint your eyelashes?

I ordered brow/lash tint and will try it next week tbh, what worries me the most is lashes tint, as it could look too feminine, but idk.

I plan on doing both upper and lower eyelashes
What do you think