E V I S C E M O G G I N G the absolute fuck out of the SHUDRA DOG @DevNFS5 AGAIN.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Haven
you can easily understand it he is one of the textbook turanids

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Yeah people said he is turanid in other thread half jew half german guys thread
you just make shit up as you go you troll

• Hmm...
Reactions: Haven
you just make shit up as you go you troll
Cope 7fd72eb4926009d27bbbba34ac036389

• JFL
Images 1 another uralid-turanid slayer

• JFL
It means that turanid race is euroasian 15-30asian 70-85 european
it means that amerinindian + european is superior to turanid

• Hmm...
Reactions: Haven
Muh turanid muh muh dey wuzz all turanid nd shieet

• JFL
Okay, compare these now -
20210723_111555-jpg.1237205
51hv6hntgll-_ac__2-jpg.1237206

Remember, one is in natural lighting and the other is in artificial lighting
This is so fucking stupid.

Left is obviously darker and has beige/brown undertones, as is with all legit curries even when they try bleaching their skin, and right is white but with an actual tan giving that mogger golden glow Gandy has.

Unless you have red, pink, or Olive [inb4 muh "med passing"/muh "dark olive" curry pheno] you don't have white coloring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1237205View attachment 1237206
This is so fucking stupid.

Left is obviously darker and has beige/brown undertones, as is with all legit curries even when they try bleaching their skin, and right is white but with an actual tan giving that mogger golden glow Gandy has.

Unless you have red, pink, or Olive [inb4 muh "med passing"/muh "dark olive" curry pheno] you don't have white coloring.

And JFL if you honestly think being white is just skindeep and only about muh coloring when you have legit curry tier ipd and weak under eye support like all curries do because of generations of sedentary lifestyles eating spicy diarrhea inducing foods or making new sex positions all day tbh.

20210723_111555-jpg.1237205
51hv6hntgll-_ac__2-jpg.1237206

What a low IQ coper you really are, first you don't show your face and then claim that people called you proto-Iranid.
And I said the same damn thing!, A blonde Russian called me 'Spanish',

I never actually went up to some random person to breathe down their neck until they give up and call me - "Spanish"

How low IQ would you have to be understand that?!
The Indians that thought I was a foreigner were used to seeing people of 'Argentina', 'Russia', 'Brazil', 'USA' etc. So cope more, no matter how much you cope, it won't change the fact that most people literally assume of me as a South European,
You're just salty and want to pull me down into thinking otherwise.
You actually are low IQ if you think that 9/10 random people who actually have been to European countries and/or are used to seeing actual white people always assume that I look like an outsider.
If you knew something called "genetic recombination", you wouldn't put up a llow IQ debate with me.
These two people -
330370_5092481_updates-jpg.1235748

Gave birth to this blue eyed kid with red undertones -
aarav_bhatia_6_interesting_statements_made_by_akshay_kumar_and_twinkle_khanna_about_their_son-jpg.1235750

Genetic recombination played a role in the way he looks you coping deranged, half-baked, narcissistic basement dweller!!

You and your other pre-pubescent friends are just salty and want to be in denial
Yeah so you will decide that based on my ethnicity?!:lul::lul::lul:
What a cope, some low IQ teenager thinks I don't look Southern European cause of ethnicity, while other Indians who have actually seen me always think that I look "French" and "Spanish":lul::lul::lul:
Many Indian people come up with an accent when they first start talking to me, at 18, I was presumed by someone from Punjab to be 'French' looking (now don't start with all the jokes) and he started talking to me in an accent (again not bragging here), a person from my college thought I was an outsider until I started talking in the native language. And believe you me, I am not lying at all here, there was this one woman who thought I look Kashmiri and that's about it. There has to be sone reason that both whites and native South Asians both mostly always think I am not an Indian?
I am half a Gujarati Lohana and half a Sindhi

michael jordan laughing GIF
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

@USER0213

muh north shitskin bhai
muh red undertones bhai
muh frenchspanish med passing bhai

literally same pheno and midface

jfl even my mom said u had literal jew tier eye area
1631688618098-png.1317363