e whore left me for man from Finland

Enlil

Enlil

murder
no matter how ok look you are there always going to be more beautiful man than you that will have no issue stealing ur girl.

she s not yours it's ur turn. never get attached brothers

it hurts lmfao I'm indeed a pathetic fuck who missed on teen love and all these shit. dying a virgin is the way.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonez, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15977
I know the feeling

I just cope by remembering her face without makeup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Enlil, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
sub 7psl problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Enlil and Deleted member 19499
We were never meant to have innocent teenage love as sub5s. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Enlil
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Enlil
I grew up homeschooled. So I missed out on teen love too.
I didn't yet I still did. So many fertile females dressing provocatively around me, taunting me with their bodies yet brutally rejecting me. I'll never get a chance to have innocent, young virgin females around me again. :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17791 and Enlil
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I didn't yet I still did. So many fertile females dressing provocatively around me, taunting me with their bodies yet brutally rejecting me. I'll never get a chance to have innocent, young virgin females around me again. :feelscry:
I think I'm just asexual, I have practically zero interests in sexual relationships. I'll probably never have sex.
environment = everything
is this legit bro
Ye it can destroy you if you're sub chad.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19499
I think I'm just asexual, I have practically zero interests in sexual relationships. I'll probably never have sex.

Ye it can destroy you if you're sub chad.
Sometimes I wish I were asexual

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Sometimes I wish I were asexual
You can get sterilised if you really want to. That kind of decision requires a lot of thought though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You can get sterilised if you really want to. That kind of decision requires a lot of thought though.
Only castration would kill my sex drive not getting a vasectomy. I don't wanna transmax tho which is why I won't do it. Luckily, NoFap might flatline my sex drive after a week.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Only castration would kill my sex drive not getting a vasectomy. I don't wanna transmax tho which is why I won't do it. Luckily, NoFap might flatline my sex drive after a week.
I don't think you have to become a woman to get your nuts removed. But I guess you will lose most of your test though.

it's a hard choice tbh.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19499
that's why it's 8.5 PSL face or death

• +1
Reactions: Enlil