E-whorers GTFIH

D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
I guess the most effective way of e-whoring is to ask for Amazon eGift Cards...

But aren't there chances of Amazon cancelling the cards order for suspicious activity/fraud if the simp orders too many?

I also read that Amazon gift cards are buggy and will sometimes be delivered to your e-mail already used, how true is that?

I'd like to note that I currently cannot access or use PayPal/Venmo. So gift cards are my best bet.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6403, SoyGune and 1 other person
i ewhored with paypal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, joeveniro and Deleted member 4645
i ewhored with paypal tbh

I ran into troubles with Paypal and got permanently limited.

I'm waiting to get a new bank account, phone number etc to start fresh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and RAITEIII
@BlackBoyo @PenileFacialSurgery I know you guys are knowledgeable scammers, help a nigga out.

Will Amazon Gift cards even run the risk of being cancelled if I ask a victim for too many/high amount of money?

I ran into troubles with Paypal and got permanently limited.

I'm waiting to get a new bank account, phone number etc to start fresh.
i just use a fake account and my real one , when i get money on the fake i send it asap to my main , if the fake one gets blocked it s ok if yours gets blocked just verify with paypal and have a good excuse ready

• +1
Reactions: dachad, lasthope and Deleted member 4645
i just use a fake account and my real one , when i get money on the fake i send it asap to my main , if the fake one gets blocked it s ok if yours gets blocked just verify with paypal and have a good excuse ready

That's the problem, I don't have a main one atm. But I'll try your technique when I get one. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
That's the problem, I don't have a main one atm. But I'll try your technique when I get one. Thanks.
Where are you ewhoring son ? Use cashapp.
Amazon gcs are good, but if you will need real cash. Mfs will take atleast 10/15% during exchange.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 4645
Where are you ewhoring son ? Use cashapp.
Amazon gcs are good, but if you will need real cash. Mfs will take atleast 10/15% during exchange.

I haven't started yet, but found some good guide. I'll prolly go for Snapchat premium and get traffic via Kik and Tinder.

Cashapp isn't available in my country.

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan
I haven't started yet, but found some good guide. I'll prolly go for Snapchat premium and get traffic via Kik and Tinder.

Cashapp isn't available in my country.
Do you ewhore with your voice ?....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
I'll definitely use this uber-secret tool to make profits.
Lucky bastard.

I tried it in the last summer with Kik, but these guys are so annoying. I stopped doing it and the guy messaged me every days for 5 months saying he fell in love w me (the girl).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Kmscurry, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
Ewhoring is dead don’t do it lol

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 6191
Ewhoring is dead don’t do it lol

Don't worry, I have a Plan B involving a muuuch less saturated method than classic e-whoring.

Venmo, zelle

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 4645
Lucky bastard.

I tried it in the last summer with Kik, but these guys are so annoying. I stopped doing it and the guy messaged me every days for 5 months saying he fell in love w me (the girl).

Caging.

Reminds me of 2013, I had an ultra-believable Facebook account, and tried to be a financial dominatrice.

I joined some moneyslave groups, and man... The messages they sent me traumatized me for life.

Never have I seen people brutally self-humiliate themselves like that. They were BEGGING for me to insult them in exchange of money, but my insults were nothing compared to how they described themselves, they had such a way with words, I couldn't match their skills.

One of them then started sending me pics of him inserting heels into his asshole. This was the moment I decided fuck it, I don't want moneyslaves

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 6191 and SoyGune
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
how to create a fake one?

how to create a fake one?
with fake phone numbers or buy a phone number you wont use anyways and use that for all the fakes

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I wish i could have 30 dollars

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
with fake phone numbers or buy a phone number you wont use anyways and use that for all the fakes
dont I need a fake name and bank account also?