E-WHORING IS NOT A MEME, BUT IT IS GETTING HARDER.

japcel

japcel

Iron
It's basically the gold rush, I heard normies talking about it at my school in January. If you heard about e-whoring this year you are literally 15 years too late. 2005-2018 was the prime time I knew guys who made 120k a year off of it as just a side hustle.

1) It's become SUPER OVER SATURATED. The amount of e-whores that use these shit "e-whore packs" rises everyday. More e-whores more competition. AND MOST OF THESE NEWBIES KEEP LOWERING THE PRICE.
For example, I used to charge $50 for premium snapchat for my e-whore. Then all these new e-whores starting coming in and charging less. And less and less. Now these simps think $50 for premium snapchat is alot because some newbie retard ewhore ruined the economy by charging $10 for premium.

2) Simps are getting more smarter and realize that asking for a live picture through snapchat isn't enough proof and ask to write a name on a piece of paper. Back then I could just send a picture through a fake live camera and they'll buy it, but now they need their name written down and shit.
And all these newbie ewhores also SCAM the SIMPS, while most veteran ewhores actually give them a real snapchat premium to keep milking them. Problem with scamming these simps is that now that's one less person buying shit. If you keep them gullible thinking you're real you get WAY more money.

3) More real life girls are selling themselves online, more competition. Prices are lowering.

4) Very few guys are capable of actually being good at pretending at being a girl.
Out of my 8 friends that tried to get into it, half of them couldn't do it, 3 of them barely made any money. It's mentally tolling. The only friend that made as much money as me was the one that introduced it to me in middle school. At our peak we were both making $200 an hour and we had so much fucking money we were scared we were going to get caught by the IRS. JFL:lul: my friend milked $2.5k off of one guy in 2 weeks.

5) METHODS COME AND GO. E-whoring meta changes literally every few months. IF YOU DON'T HAVE INSIDER INFO ON THE GOOD METHODS YOU WON'T MAKE SHIT.

6) SHADY AS FUCK PEOPLE. If you want to get to know the insider e-whoring methods that can make you literally $200 an hour guaranteed JFL AT TRYING TO GET INTO THE CLOSE CIRCLE OF THOSE PEOPLE.:lul: Tons of shady people in the e-whoring community that will backstab the fuck out of you. If you get on the bad side of any of them they will literally fucking swat you too. If you don't know any of OGs than you will probably have to pay $100-$500 just to know a method that will die in literally a month or two. Not to mention the chance they will scam you if you have no rep in the community.

7) CHANCE OF LEGAL TROUBLE. This is literally fucking illegal it's identification fraud. If you go over 10k there's a chance IRS will start to monitor your bank and question where the fuck the money is coming from. Only way is bitcoin, and you lose nearly 75% of your money exchanging it to bitcoin currency traders.
Image1 1

:lul: I got multiple venmo accounts banned :lul:

I've seen so many newbies try to get into e-whoring now, and they either say "bro it doesn't work it's a meme" or "bro it works I made $100 in a week"
JFL EWHORING IS NOT WORTH IT UNLESS YOU'RE AT LEAST MAKING $100 AN HOUR. :lul:

Anything less than that you're fucking wasting your time and you're better off investing your time to finding other ways to make moneymax or hobbymax or do anything else with long term progression. It's also seriously very mentally tolling on your mental state.

Also another tip PLEASE DON'T BUY THOSE STUPID EWHORING GUIDES saying "guaranteed $300" :soy::soy: ITS SUCH RETARDED SURFACE INFORMATION YOU CAN GET BY JUST RESEARCHING SHIT YOURSELF AND LOOKING AROUND ON DISCORD:feelskek::feelskek:

Image2
GUMMY BEAR FETISH MAN I MET BACK IN 2016

Image0 1
Image1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6695, quakociaptockh and 22 others
Apparently because I'm a greycel or some shit I can't edit my own post.:feelswah: :feelswah:
I wanted to edit it because I wanted to say, some things I said were over exaggerated, like if you're not making $100 an hour it's not worth it, but I remember when $20 was a shit ton of money to me when I first began tbh.
Also while e-whoring is getting harder, it will never die as long as the internet and simps live on.

I just wanted to say also once you start raking in big money, you're ego can actually go wild, because you are literally outsmarting so many men in a single time. Literally messaging 20 guys at once and if you're good at this shit you can outsmart 5-10 of them. You will be tempted to brag to friends, but trust me you do not want to do that, nothing good will come out of bragging about it. Only let super close friends that you can 100% trust in on this.

As you can see my ego when I scammed that guy out of $100 my ego was being fueled and I called him many things. Looking back I feel sorry for alot of these guys, they weren't raised properly, however I use all the money to looksmax, it's eat or be eaten cruel world. Then again there are so many creeps you will meet that I will gladly shoot in the head no hesitation and don't be surprised if you meet a pedophile.

So obviously this goes without saying don't let anyone in your social circle know about this, because it's just not a respectable grind, since in the end all you are really doing is stealing pictures of a girl, and manipulating weak vulnerable men. At least with other short cut grinds like drug dealing you can give the illusion of being dark triad maxing there's nothing high t about acting like a fucking female.

TLDR : Don't let ego get to you, don't brag about this to anyone irl

Also please guys get the basics done first before you even start trying to catfish these vulnerable men:

1) fake live camera
2) actual good pack with a girl that has a good phone, most packs that are free are dogshit. Best success if you make your own.
3) realistic prices (also decide you going to sell premium, meetup scam, videos or pics? tf you selling?)
4) payment methods, setup a fake venmo, cashapp, google pay, whatever. Amazon to bitcoin is most reliable but you can lose some $ in the exchange. (Although I don't recommend venmo I have 5 accounts banned and they perma hardware id banned my iphone just lol.)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, .👽., Vanquished and 8 others
Legit thread but I'm too low IQ to ewhore

• +1
Reactions: japcel
5000 IQ thread read every word, but how to fake camera through Snapchat? Also how to convert Amazon giftcard balance to BTC?

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and japcel
I was doing ewhore started 3 days ago i had over 50 guys talking to me after 3 days I also have an insane pack

But I quit cuz Ramadan and I think I will quit forever

It's haram so it's bad

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
dont do this

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and japcel
I was doing ewhore started 3 days ago i had over 50 guys talking to me after 3 days I also have an insane pack

It's haram so it's bad
Bro can you send me the pack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Chadelite
Bro can you send me the pack
I have like 20 packs didn't use them inly 1 I used

I would send it but by sending it to you I'm helping you do it which is haram

• So Sad
Reactions: Inscol
I have like 20 packs didn't use them inly 1 I used

I would send it but by sending it to you I'm helping you do it which is haram
Inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

It's haram so it's bad
Bro can you pm me your pack or help me to find a good one

• +1
Legit thread but I'm too low IQ to ewhore

Yea for some reason people think e-whoring is low IQ. When in reality it depends how far deep you go into the e-whoring rabbit hole. If you just get some shit free pack and make like $20 in an hour and also scam the simps no shit it's low IQ.

All the high IQ e-whores are on a whole another fucking level, managing several e-whore accounts at once, I also knew this one guy who used to HACK INTO instagram models' snapchats with 10k-50k followers and steal all their nudes without them knowing. Just so they can get a god tier e-whore pack that only he has.

5000 IQ thread read every word, but how to fake camera through Snapchat? Also how to convert Amazon giftcard balance to BTC?

I appreciate it, this is my first thread :feelsautistic:

It's haram so it's bad

Yea I had to quit because it messes with your head too much pretending to be a girl, it's actually so fucking exhausting because you have to put these simps on a higher pedestal no matter what to get money, but then deep down you feel so disgusted. Even my sociopath friend didn't want to do it after I explained how to do everything. I've also seen some absolutely disgusting shit I wish I could erase from my mind forever. The money comes and goes, but the memories will stay forever tainting my mind. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, .👽., Vidyacoper and 7 others
Bro can you pm me your pack or help me to find a good one
Sorry man I can't

Otherwise I get sin for it tbh ur Muslim bro u shouldn't do it either

At least this month its Ramadan so don't do bad things bro u got this

Yea for some reason people think e-whoring is low IQ. When in reality it depends how far deep you go into the e-whoring rabbit hole. If you just get some shit free pack and make like $20 in an hour and also scam the simps no shit it's low IQ.

All the high IQ e-whores are on a whole another fucking level, managing several e-whore accounts at once, I also knew this one guy who used to HACK INTO instagram models' snapchats with 10k-50k followers and steal all their nudes without them knowing. Just so they can get a god tier e-whore pack that only he has.

I appreciate it, this is my first thread :feelsautistic:

Yea I had to quit because it messes with your head too much pretending to be a girl, it's actually so fucking exhausting because you have to put these simps on a higher pedestal no matter what to get money, but then deep down you feel so disgusted. Even my sociopath friend didn't want to do it after I explained how to do everything. I've also seen some absolutely disgusting shit I wish I could erase from my mind forever. The money comes and goes, but the memories will stay forever tainting my mind. :feelsrope:
Fuck I don’t want to see dick and pretend to be a girl, this is the hard part as I see
Sorry man I can't

Otherwise I get sin for it tbh ur Muslim bro u shouldn't do it either

At least this month its Ramadan so don't do bad things bro u got this
I need cash my nigga

• +1
Fuck I don’t want to see dick and pretend to be a girl, this is the hard part as I see

I need cash my nigga
Yeah lol so many dick pics I saw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, RAITEIII and Deleted member 3702
Stop doing this thing. I strongly believe in karma. What you do to these people will return to you in one way or another.

My closest friend who knew gambling, he was tricking people to pay him in return of gambling tips. He made a lot of money in short time but guess what? In 2 months he had a liver disease(even tho all his life was healthy) and he had to pay all that money(even more) which he made to the surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, AlwaysHaveQuestions, efidescontinuado and 5 others
Stop doing this thing. I strongly believe in karma. What you do to these people will return to you in one way or another.

My closest friend who knew gambling, he was tricking people to pay him in return of gambling tips. He made a lot of money in short time but guess what? In 2 months he had a liver disease(even tho all his life was healthy) and he had to pay all that money(even more) which he made to the surgery.
Taking money of cuck is a good thing

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
Yup.

Over if you think you can make decent money off of this now, I made a few thousand on this a few years ago and it was tough.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and japcel

That's literally nothing. Dick pics don't phase me in the slightest anymore. What is scary are the weirdos you will have living rent free in your head forever. I still remember the pedophile I talked to nearly a year ago.

TURN BACK IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR MIND TAINTED FOREVER. THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR THIS QUICK MONEY.
Image5
Image4

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, goat2x, DutchPrettyBoy and 4 others
That's literally nothing. Dick pics don't phase me in the slightest anymore. What is scary are the weirdos you will have living rent free in your head forever. I still remember the pedophile I talked to nearly a year ago.

TURN BACK IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR MIND TAINTED FOREVER. THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR THIS QUICK MONEY.
View attachment 374206View attachment 374207
Yup. It’s just disgusting. I got so tired of it.

• +1
Tbh I'm not phased by anything if they r a paedo idc

Money is money but I quit cuz its bad

• +1
Reactions: xefo and japcel
Tbh I'm not phased by anything if they r a paedo idc

Money is money but I quit cuz its bad

Some people can handle it more than others. Some people will see a dick pic and just be completely disgusted, while for some it doesn't matter. The only thing I feel bad about is scamming alot of innocent people bluepilled people, and the weird as fuck people I've met who I had to suck up to for money. Currently using the money to looksmax at 18 yrs old. I honestly can't say whether I regret doing it or not.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 5048, Chadelite and 2 others
Have you tried onlyfans ewhoring? I have a female relative willing to do verifications and shit, could I in theory get verified in bunch of ewhore onlyfans groups, get traffic, and then steal some random nudes and just use them without my relative having to do it? As in without the face being visible obviously

Some people can handle it more than others. Some people will see a dick pic and just be completely disgusted, while for some it doesn't matter. The only thing I feel bad about is scamming alot of innocent people bluepilled people, and the weird as fuck people I've met who I had to suck up to for money. Currently using the money to looksmax at 18 yrs old. I honestly can't say whether I regret doing it or not.

Fuck that shit

it’s too weird for me

not worth it imo.
What a subhuman way to earn money tbh

especially considering you are doing these things during your mental development years. While normal kids are having happy relationships and playing sports etc. You hangout with disgusting, degenerate Freaky men ONLINE

These interactions will stay with you FOREVER
E676BED6 300C 4962 840E 42E7FA1A3878

Good luck with your ascension tho

• +1
Reactions: .👽., mulattomaxxer, xefo and 3 others
at least I have a fetish who require the teen being phisically in front of me.

So iq tbh but i probably don't have the energy to keep up with it

Now these simps think $50 for premium snapchat is alot because some newbie retard ewhore ruined the economy by charging $10 for premium.

Isn't this a good stuff for Simps?

How did you manage to do meetup? Did you simply don't show up and took the money they sent you before hand?

hell no jfl you are right there are way better things to do instead of that not to mention the mental toll which will stay forever, like one dude said you are spending so much time chatting with such weird people and acting like a girl to get a few hundred dollars
its not worth it

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, japcel and Patient A
Have you tried onlyfans ewhoring? I have a female relative willing to do verifications and shit, could I in theory get verified in bunch of ewhore onlyfans groups, get traffic, and then steal some random nudes and just use them without my relative having to do it? As in without the face being visible obviously

Never got into it, because I didn't know any females that were willing to do it, I did kik, and then once that meta died moved onto snapchat, but snapchat is dying slowly tbh.
To answer your question yes it's very possible. I remember last year people were talking about onlyfans ewhoring being the most profitable, with successful ones making 10-20k a month jfl but you really have to seem legit. I recommend browsing other blackhat forums and searching for threads on those onlyfans topics I'm sure there's lots of information on it.

Fuck that shit

it’s too weird for me

not worth it imo.
What a subhuman way to earn money tbh

especially considering you are doing these things during your mental development years. While normal kids are having happy relationships and playing sports etc. You hangout with disgusting, degenerate Freaky men ONLINE

These interactions will stay with you FOREVER
View attachment 374304
Good luck with your ascension tho

hell no jfl you are right there are way better things to do instead of that not to mention the mental toll which will stay forever, like one dude said you are spending so much time chatting with such weird people and acting like a girl to get a few hundred dollars
its not worth it

I 100% agree with that picture I saw it on shortcels before that shit got taken down jfl.

Uh yeah I know it may seem like I did this all my high school years rotting as an incel but no. I'm a low tier normie simply because I have a pretty boy face but I'm a manlet and won't jestermax to reach high tier normie. I had a overall ok teen life with lots of good memories with a close group of normie friends from middle school to the end of highschool, smoking weed for the first time, sneaking out to go to the pool, I went to parties to perform magic, and played basketball etc normie shit. The only thing I would say I missed out on was probably teen love though, I got close to it, until a chad lite stole her tbh. :feelsrope: Overdosed on blackpill January 2020 and everything made sense.

I hobbymaxed in card magic since 2017 and got extremely good at it and made alot of connections in the magic industry, went to Japan every year (I'm japanese), and managed to fuck there, but I know for a fact in the West it's almost impossible for me. My face isn't much of a problem, it's just my height is manlet in the west sadly. If I don't gain any height I might just move to japan tbh, but holy shit their work culture is fucking insane.

I agree it's a very subhuman way to make money and I said that several times in my posts above and I discourage anyone to getting into this, unless it is really your only option or if this shit just doesn't phase you in any way. I literally say

because it's just not a respectable grind, since in the end all you are really doing is stealing pictures of a girl, and manipulating weak vulnerable men.

Sure my teen years weren't anywhere near chad level, but it I don't have much regrets at all.
I may have said too much, but I'm far from an incel, and I want to reach my genetic peak and live my best life you know.

Isn't this a good stuff for Simps?

Yes and now simps think $50 for a premium is too much and they lowball. I quit forever because I'm focusing all energy on looksmaxing, gymcel, and hobbymaxing.

How did you manage to do meetup? Did you simply don't show up and took the money they sent you before hand?

Meetup scam.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, goat2x, Dior and 3 others
its barely worth it anymore

you could do an ewhore but with an attractive male on gay sites, and then meet up and then yeah you know how to make money if you meet a little feminine man in real life lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and japcel
Id legit be dusgusted by all those weirdos dicks lol... But it'd be blackpilling tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Yes and now simps think $50 for a premium is too much and they lowball. I quit forever because I'm focusing all energy on looksmaxing, gymcel, and hobbymaxing.
good bro, take care

• +1
Ngl you're right bro, im probably gonna scrap the hours of work ive put into my ultimate e whoring thread

if people really wanna do this shit they can gather it all for themselves im not gonna saturate it even further with no return on time investment

And honestly i hate e whoring, I had a guy through reddit dms ask me for a video of me saying daddy with my tongue out on my 14 yr old girl catfish, it actually makes me mad because u meet a sicko like this everyday irl

I'll probably just flip games on offerup, learn day trading and stocks, sell fake iphones to people, continue work at my job, etc

sorry everyone who got hyped by me e whore thread this guy is being legit tbh a new high iq user

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, goat2x and Lelek
Where do u attract all the simps?

Ngl you're right bro, im probably gonna scrap the hours of work ive put into my ultimate e whoring thread

if people really wanna do this shit they can gather it all for themselves im not gonna saturate it even further with no return on time investment

And honestly i hate e whoring, I had a guy through reddit dms ask me for a video of me saying daddy with my tongue out on my 14 yr old girl catfish, it actually makes me mad because u meet a sicko like this everyday irl

I'll probably just flip games on offerup, learn day trading and stocks, sell fake iphones to people, continue work at my job, etc

sorry everyone who got hyped by me e whore thread this guy is being legit tbh a new high iq user

Yeah the youthpill is very real we should use this time for other things. Yeah I didn't mean to shit on your hype post bro I was planning to make this post a week ago back when I was a lurker. Just took time for my greycel ass to get approved and then my thread to get approved. Need to get out of being a greycel tbh the restrictions are annoying but I get it I see a shit ton of low IQ new users asking or posting dumb shit all the time.

Where do u attract all the simps?

Depends on on the method. Don't look for advice here if you're still interested in this after all I said go ahead though, there's way more information and threads on how to ewhore on blackhatter and hacker forums about this

• +1
Az
I cant listen to a grown man whining about being a looser for more than 30 sec
I would probably freak the fuck out and roast them to oblivion fucking idiot beta cucks
but the money they have should be mine
Hard choice

• JFL
Reactions: BPDexhead and japcel
E-Whoring is the most ancient way to make “quick” money. You’re spending hours upon hours if not days just to talk to one sad truecel simp for a measly $50. If you really want to make money find other ways legally and illegally. Start credit Fraud and selling weed. You’ll make much more and you don’t have to talk to weirdos with extreme mental issues

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BPDexhead, japcel and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: BPDexhead
Somebody hook me up with the starter kit thing. I want to start fleecing those simps. Ewhoring EWHORING

Somebody hook me up with the starter kit thing. I want to start fleecing those simps. Ewhoring EWHORING
Same im looking into it. I've just scammed measly discord nitro (6 months worth of subscriptions in 2 days which is around $40). I started off with nitro for some practice but now I want to move onto bigger shit.

"JFL EWHORING IS NOT WORTH IT UNLESS YOU'RE AT LEAST MAKING $100 AN HOUR."
Indeed, used to ew when I lived abroad and was bored. It´s getting harder with all these onlyfans accs.

To people who still do it: Keep fucking over these subhumans.

6) SHADY AS FUCK PEOPLE. If you want to get to know the insider e-whoring methods that can make you literally $200 an hour guaranteed JFL AT TRYING TO GET INTO THE CLOSE CIRCLE OF THOSE PEOPLE.:lul: Tons of shady people in the e-whoring community that will backstab the fuck out of you.

Oh my God. Who could tell?