Earbuds Theory: Earbuds and their effects on the face.

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
I have a theory on earbuds, and their affect on the face.

The human ear canal was never meant to have insertions in the ear, in fact it's probable that evolution has developed it to keep things out.

Essentially, the ear canal is right next to backends of very important facial bones, and facial muscles. When expanded, it causes the prevention of growth in children and teens, and even prevents the palate from expanding. This could be due to the displacement of multiple facial muscles at once.

Image asset
9a02e05d0d4686ea43a7671858d10a69

It could explain the overwhelming number of regressed facial profiles in the us, even if you were to try and mew as a kid, this would stop any attempt entirely.

"But wait, earbuds are such a small factor in peoples day to day lives!"

Wrong.

Modern corporations, specifically apple, have ingrained a consumer culture and tradition to purchase smartphones. They control 50% of all smartphone sales

Earphones are an essential pair product to the phone. Like bread and butter, the current standard is to pair your device with earbuds.

To put this in perspective, 35 million air-pods have been sold this year alone. It's a core part of cellphone sales, which is why tech companies see copycats as a threat.

"So why does this matter to me?"

Because it directly affects you.

If you are young, you could be setting yourself up failure without knowing it.

Keep in mind, this is a slow process. Its possible that it only accelerates pre-existing conditions.

It could also be the only thing stoping you from becoming attractive.

"What could I take from this?"

It's really up to you. I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this. Personally I would reduce headphone usage.

Attachments

• image-asset.png
    image-asset.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Reoa, noped and 6 others
ok so a greycel is gonna come in and tell me that my recessed maxilla and downward growth is from having 4 gram silicone earbuds inside my ear

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Schönling, Reoa and 16 others
Nigga wtf is this legit?

ok so a greycel is gonna come in and tell me that my recessed maxilla and downward growth is from having 4 gram silicone earbuds inside my ear

giphy.gif

If you used it in middle school - high school maybe. It would be like throwing gasoline on a house fire. Headphones could be worse because they lock a larger range of head muscles connected to the face.

Autism overload

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Dogs, BigBoy and 3 others
Autism overload

It sounds stupid at first, but it you actually think about it, it could be a contributor.

Look. Small factors affect the face structure overall.

If tongue pressure affects millimeters of bone, how is it not probable that something that displaces a large amount of muscles have some kind of effect on the face, especially if the force is extremely unnatural?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, noped and EckhartTollemaxx
It sounds stupid at first, but it you actually think about it, it could be a contributor.

If tongue pressure affects millimeters of bone, how is it not probable that something that displaces a large amount of muscles have some kind of effect on the face, especially if the force is extremely unnatural?

you think a piece of a plastic can impact bone? Get help bro

you think a piece of a plastic can impact bone? Get help bro
It's not affecting the bone, its affecting the skull and facial muscles over a long period of time, which then affect the face structure in a negative way.

maybe if you wore them 24/7 for 10 years

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 1707, gymislife and 2 others
maybe if you wore them 24/7 for 10 years

Shorten that time frame to eight years for like 10 hours a day, during your most crucial developmental stages in life (middle school and high-school) and you just created a large problem.

Its dangerous because a developing structure could never see the light of day.

I think that theres some sort of under estimated idea, on how much we actually use earbuds as a general population.

When doctors and organizations are posting safety regulations on its usage, there has to be a considerable amount of people using it, especially among teens who grew up through this rapid expansion of technology.

No one is really taking the time look around because everything is moving so fast.

Most people, especially kids wear them for a short amount of time. Also there is little logic/science behind this lmao. Btw doesnt the body only grow during sleep?

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Most people, especially kids wear them for a short amount of time. Also there is little logic/science behind this lmao. Btw doesnt the body only grow during sleep?

It's spaced out. On the bus ride home, the work out, lunch. You think it's short because you don't actively track that. No one does.

Me saying "It's possible a technology has unforeseen side effects" is more scientific than making a blank statement like "Most people, especially kids wear them for a short amount of time". You & I both don't have the numbers the back up that resolute statement. There is little to no research on this topic in general anyway. It's a theory.

Also its not stopping growth processes, its destroying the work that already existed. Think of it as you building a house thats in the middle of construction, but every time you wear earbuds for long durations of time, it's like someone taking away parts of the foundation everyday.

I want you to try this. Put a finger in your ear.

Now try moving your jaw up and down.

You can feel the jaw contraction in your ear.

The ear is directly linked to jaw muscle wise, especially with TMJ, as many patients with the disorder experience heavy ear pain.

Your jaw has a muscle that connects the temporal bone, to the base of the skull, called the disk. Movement of this disc can cause jaw malformations and disorders. Muscle structure around this joint can heavily influence your bite, bone, and other muscle functions.

Now imagine if you put a piece of plastic that limited the mobility of you jaw, In you ear, every day for like six hours.

That's enough Looksmax for today

Sorry I couldn’t hear you I’m wearing airpods

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and DarkTriadPeerReview
ALSO

Headphones can have a negative impact on you, but in a different way. Deforming the skull.

EX:

Maxresdefault
E09d09eb 5908 4fe0 b8d0 e8a37761b94d

Tyler1 is an extreme example because he uses his headphone for his work, but is some way this does fuck with your skull.
Wolff's law can't be ignored, and when you put continuous pressure on bone, it. will. move. just like very other bone.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
ALSO

Headphones can have a negative impact on you, but in a different way. Deforming the skull.

EX:

View attachment 210994View attachment 210995

Tyler1 is an extreme example because he uses his headphone for his work, but is some way this does fuck with your skull.
Wolff's law can't be ignored, and when you put continuous pressure on bone, it. will. move. just like very other bone.
CvS r8KWEAEYSzo

fuck I have the exact same headphones as tyler1, I am fucked.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
It might be internally valid (i.e., bones change due to prolonged exposure to pressure), but there's no external, nor ecological validity here (i.e., there's no other factors included + the earbud factor can override genetics). The theory would've been great if it had generalizability and transferability, so keep researching this, even though it's a lot of randomness involved, so good luck taking care of that.

If you wore them for 8 hours a day like Tyler, every single day, maybe.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
this is the most retarded thing ive ever fucking heard in all 18 long years of my life

im actually in a state of fucking shock here

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
this is the most retarded thing ive ever fucking heard in all 18 long years of my life

im actually in a state of fucking shock here

It'll sink in

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I have a theory on earbuds, and their affect on the face.

The human ear canal was never meant to have insertions in the ear, in fact it's probable that evolution has developed it to keep things out.

Essentially, the ear canal is right next to backends of very important facial bones, and facial muscles. When expanded, it causes the prevention of growth in children and teens, and even prevents the palate from expanding. This could be due to the displacement of multiple facial muscles at once.

View attachment 210915View attachment 210916

It could explain the overwhelming number of regressed facial profiles in the us, even if you were to try and mew as a kid, this would stop any attempt entirely.

"But wait, earbuds are such a small factor in peoples day to day lives!"

Wrong.

Modern corporations, specifically apple, have ingrained a consumer culture and tradition to purchase smartphones. They control 50% of all smartphone sales

Earphones are an essential pair product to the phone. Like bread and butter, the current standard is to pair your device with earbuds.

To put this in perspective, 35 million air-pods have been sold this year alone. It's a core part of cellphone sales, which is why tech companies see copycats as a threat.

"So why does this matter to me?"

Because it directly affects you.

If you are young, you could be setting yourself up failure without knowing it.

Keep in mind, this is a slow process. Its possible that it only accelerates pre-existing conditions.

It could also be the only thing stoping you from becoming attractive.

"What could I take from this?"

It's really up to you. I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this. Personally I would reduce headphone usage.

Dumb as fuck😂

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 3962
Dumb as fuck😂

Do you have a counter argument? I would love your insight, especially with some of the flaws with this theory.

I think it could have some miniscule effect.
But how about a hat that's too tight?
Or a helmet?
Also i use glasses so my ear muscles are sort of permacontracted, it could also have some kind of effect.

Last edited:
Holy shit i can feel ops autism crawling inside me by just this post WHAT A FUCKING DUMBNIBBGER

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Headphones make sense, I don’t know about earbuds though.

giphy.gif
cucked by 4 grams of silicon

Over for you, boyo.

It doesn't though Mike mews scam artistry has been found out before its mainly genetics and epigenetics but that 3pigenetics is stuff like lifestyle and working out from young

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
It doesn't though Mike mews scam artistry has been found out before its mainly genetics and epigenetics but that 3pigenetics is stuff like lifestyle and working out from young
Epigenetics = doing shit during puberty that activates 'dormant' genes.

Epigenetics = doing shit during puberty that activates 'dormant' genes.

Yes in other words tounge posture is utter tucking drivel and its mainly genetics however most people don't ever reach their genetic potential it's why malacclusion 3 is getting higher

doesnt make sense. the earn canal wouldnt expand from earphones unless you use some autistic ones. in general they should be small

Nigga toungue posture effects the entire roof of the mouth/Maxilla

You are autistically retarded.

Nigga toungue posture effects the entire roof of the mouth/Maxilla

You are autistically retarded.

Tounge posture was used as an example that small forces over a period of time, can affect the face.

The same would be for any other form of force exerted on the face. You need to actually read.

chad trait: wearing earbuds

Tounge posture was used as an example that small forces over a period of time, can affect the face.

The same would be for any other form of force exerted on the face. You need to actually read.
Small forced?

Tounge and masseters is the strongest muscles in the body and cover the entire palate and teeth pushing on the Maxilla guiding its forward growth from a baby to teenager

Swallowing and chewing too

This is absolutely retarded autism

High iq thread... Oh wait

Small forced?

Tounge and masseters is the strongest muscles in the body and cover the entire palate and teeth pushing on the Maxilla guiding its forward growth from a baby to teenager

Swallowing and chewing too

This is absolutely retarded autism

First.

It's relatively a small force, the claim that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body is false. It's not even one muscle, its multiple muscles.

Second.

I would love to hear your counterpoint.

First.

It's relatively a small force, the claim that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body is false. It's not even one muscle, its multiple muscles.

Second.

I would love to hear your counterpoint.
The ear canal is already open

And worn temporarily after 13

You mew all day from birth the to now, and IT ACTUALLY PUSHES THE Maxilla you are talking and ear canal effecting your Maxilla

Completely retarded

doesnt make sense. the earn canal wouldnt expand from earphones unless you use some autistic ones. in general they should be small

Its not a large expansion. Its enough pressure to cause longterm damage. Not short term.

It is a small force, but the problem isn't the single usage. its specifically during adolescence. This probably won't affect you as much as an adult, earbuds specifically.

Pride dildo with balls

The ear canal is already open

And worn temporarily after 13

You mew all day from birth the to now, and IT ACTUALLY PUSHES THE Maxilla you are talking and ear canal effecting your Maxilla

Completely retarded

This is wrong.

I said this:

"Essentially, the ear canal is right next to backends of very important facial bones, and facial muscles. When expanded, it causes the prevention of growth in children and teens, and even prevents the palate from expanding. This could be due to the displacement of multiple facial muscles at once."

It could affect multiple facial muscles at once. Never said this specifically destroys the bone directly.

Displacement of facial muscles and joint muscles -> skewed facial muscles -> long term side effects.

It's like half of the people calling this dumb didn't even read it, an only read the title. Or just trolling.

This is wrong.

I said this:

"Essentially, the ear canal is right next to backends of very important facial bones, and facial muscles. When expanded, it causes the prevention of growth in children and teens, and even prevents the palate from expanding. This could be due to the displacement of multiple facial muscles at once."

It could affect multiple facial muscles at once. Never said this specifically destroys the bone directly.

Displacement of facial muscles and joint muscles -> skewed facial muscles -> long term side effects.

It's like half of the people calling this dumb didn't even read it, an only read the title. Or just trolling.
You are autistic.

No earbuds for your face