Early bloomer = Death

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I entered puberty giga early compared to most, I think around the time I was 10-11? Grew quite a bit but it stopped around the age of 13, maybe 14.

It's very tough though because I kinda have the bone structure of a kid now, possibly the same as the one I had back when I was 11 (BRUTAL). I'm 17 and 6'1 but have tiny hands, feet, very narrow shoulders/clavicles, Auschwitz tier wrists (6 inches at best JFL).

Other strange things: Skull seems to be either average or ABOVE average for my height though (Bobbleheadcel), legs are obviously long, arms as well (Might even be longer than average for height as well). Despite my SHIT frame, my hips are ABOVE AVERAGE in size compared to the average man (Which basically makes me a hipcel due to how big of a framelet I am). No clue why, I guess estrogen? (I heard lots of test = More estrogen, not sure about that theory, also heard a lot that taller people just tend to have wider hips). JFL at my proportions.

Might get an X-ray for hands to see if they're still open, if they are I will HGHmaxx and whatever else to the limit. Might also do them for feet/wrists/shoulders but not entirely sure, I heard feet and hands stop growing at the same time (And tend to be the first) and wrists also stop growing first, as for shoulders I heard they stop growing at 25.

Any other tips/recommendations/advice? Any theories for why my body is this way? (Please don't tell me muh sleep muh eating muh gym btw cause I understand but I just want blackpilled stuff rn)
And am I low T? I don't personally think I am but I might just try to get as much as possible if that could be the case. My 2:4 ratio is fine (If that's even legit) but I still seem to share quite a few low T, high E traits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: extremchange628181, It'snotover and Lmao
i entered puberty early as well in like 5th grade, i have smaller than average hands (my hands r 7 inches) idk about my feet. also a manlet (5'8) i never really grew a lot just very slowly i guess. i have wide clavicles (like 8 inch on each side) but also wide hips so i thigh mog a lot of girls as well. idk how big my wrists are but i cant wrap my hands around them, but they dont seem very big. my legs were like insanely hairy by the time i got to 6th grade

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
its kind of weird, the people i knew in elementary school and met them again in high school are just the same people after puberty. we all had the same height differences since kindergarten. tall girl was still tall. a lot of niggas that were my height in kindergarten were the same height as me in high school. some predetermined shit ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, It'snotover, Deleted member and 1 other person
i entered puberty early as well in like 5th grade, i have smaller than average hands (my hands r 7 inches) idk about my feet. also a manlet (5'8) i never really grew a lot just very slowly i guess. i have wide clavicles (like 8 inch on each side) but also wide hips so i thigh mog a lot of girls as well. idk how big my wrists are but i cant wrap my hands around them, but they dont seem very big. my legs were like insanely hairy by the time i got to 6th grade
7 inch hands? Over for you. How old are you? I hope you are at least somewhat young like me.

Mirin 6’1 at 14 how did it feel giga mogging all the 8th graders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 6128
its kind of weird, the people i knew in elementary school and met them again in high school are just the same people after puberty. we all had the same height differences since kindergarten. tall girl was still tall. a lot of niggas that were my height in kindergarten were the same height as me in high school. some predetermined shit ngl
No shit the average person grows an average amount

• JFL
Idk man. Everyone at my school was having sex in highschool while i jerked off for the first time at 16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, horizontallytall, It'snotover and 4 others
Some dude in 7th grade could grow a fuller beard than our teacher. Fucking McDonald's, man.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Stop male gazing, girls don’t give a shit about anything but your face (as long as you’re relatively close to average height and up)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Hero of the Imperium, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
lol i entered puberty very early too, i was legit 6ft1 some months after completing 14yo
my hands and feet are above average, but not as big as it should be for someone my height
i don't mind it but its def something i would want to change

• Hmm...
i don't know if its related in any way but my skull is also way bigger than it should be, i legit can't fit on most motorcycle helmets

i also have very big palm and not so long fingers
average wrists but very thick ankles
i have an interesting build ngl :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 19766
Stop male gazing, girls don’t give a shit about anything but your face (as long as you’re relatively close to average height and up)
And as long as your shoulders aren't too narrow

• Hmm...
Early puberty is possibly the biggest trucel trait out there
Lifefuel for hypothyroidcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member and Deleted member 19766
Mirin 6’1 at 14 how did it feel giga mogging all the 8th graders
Feel dumb now at 17 for never utilizing it to fullest advantage. Btw I was this height since like 13ish tbh so I was definitely really tall. Looking back at old photos I was really towering. Also definitely why I have a bit of a height complex today tbh.

Last edited:
Shut up, they care about hands. Look up male hands, they have subreddits for that shit. Everything else not so much you're right, but feet size does kinda matter because women think big feet means a big dick.

Shut up, they care about hands. Look up male hands, they have subreddits for that shit. Everything else not so much you're right, but feet size does kinda matter because women think big feet means a big dick.
Funny how a guy who's hmming at shoulders cares so much about hands...

Funny how a guy who's hmming at shoulders cares so much about hands...
What the fuck are you talking about my name is literally TheHandcel hands are life

feels like im still going thru puberty at 27 :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
What the fuck are you talking about my name is literally TheHandcel hands are life
It's so weird how defensively you reply to people...

Anyway just because hands are fetishized doesn't mean that having average or slightly below length hands will handicap you in dating. Really, nothing matters when you have the face.

Shoulders, arms, even the butt are fetishized, shoulders and arms moreso than hands. So it's weird how you're hyperfocusing on hands only.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and It'snotover
opposite for me, late puberty and i'm still getting frame and facial width gains at 20

i had a suicide-tier frame and long narrow face at 16 and now i have an average bideltoid (untrained) and average bizygo

in terms of height i stopped growing at 17 , but i had a huge growth spurt at 14-15

and yes, all the early bloomers i know look almost the same as when they were 13 JFL

• Love it
I'm the opposite: gigalatebloomer (voice only started changin at 16 so puberty started at around 15) and it definitely isn't good either for mental health sincèrement you get mogged my everyone until your 20s. I look 15 at 19 so it's shit.
Late bloomer = death
average bloomer mogs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 22126
opposite for me, late puberty and i'm still getting frame and facial width gains at 20

i had a suicide-tier frame and long narrow face at 16 and now i have an average bideltoid (untrained) and average bizygo

in terms of height i stopped growing at 17 , but i had a huge growth spurt at 14-15

and yes, all the early bloomers i know look almost the same as when they were 13 JFL
when did your voice change?

Early puberty is possibly the biggest trucel trait out there
Lifefuel for hypothyroidcels
Cope early puberty is actually better

It’s better to hit 6 foot at 14 vs being short your whole life but hitting 6ft at 21

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, SoonToAscend and Deleted member 19766

It’s better to hit 6 foot at 14 vs being short your whole life but hitting 6ft at 21
Early puberty results in lower final height
not to mention late puberty gives you advantage of being able to learn about heightmaxxing while still having the potential to do it. There ain't no 12 year olds on this site

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Slob
I'm a late bloomer
I'm 16 currently and it fucking sucks going through puberty slower than other people
high school was abit brutal
I'm catching up now tho (in facial structure not height :feelswhy: )

Retard.
Good looking guy with small hands = still a slayer
Ugly guy with big hands = incel

Stop being a little bitch and accept the fact that you’re an incel because your face is gross or you’re autistic or both. They do not give a FUUUCK about ANYTHING but a good looking face. When you’re good looking they make shit up to like about you no matter what your traits are. You need to trust me, you obviously have no experience with this. You have to learn how to differentiate between what girls just LIKE and what girls NEED.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: 250722
Retard.

Stop being a little bitch and accept the fact that you’re an incel because your face is gross or you’re autistic or both. They do not give a FUUUCK about ANYTHING but a good looking face. When you’re good looking they make shit up to like about you no matter what your traits are. You need to trust me, you obviously have no experience with this. You have to learn how to differentiate between what girls just LIKE and what girls NEED.
this really changed my point of view on many things ngl, specially the last part about what girls like and what girls need:feelswhere:

this fits many of my insecurities

• +1
Reactions: loksr
I hit puberty 5 may 2008. I was then 1 month and 3 weeks out for my 14th birthday. which was 30 june. Is that late or early?

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
I entered puberty giga early compared to most, I think around the time I was 10-11? Grew quite a bit but it stopped around the age of 13, maybe 14.

It's very tough though because I kinda have the bone structure of a kid now, possibly the same as the one I had back when I was 11 (BRUTAL). I'm 17 and 6'1 but have tiny hands, feet, very narrow shoulders/clavicles, Auschwitz tier wrists (6 inches at best JFL).

Other strange things: Skull seems to be either average or ABOVE average for my height though (Bobbleheadcel), legs are obviously long, arms as well (Might even be longer than average for height as well). Despite my SHIT frame, my hips are ABOVE AVERAGE in size compared to the average man (Which basically makes me a hipcel due to how big of a framelet I am). No clue why, I guess estrogen? (I heard lots of test = More estrogen, not sure about that theory, also heard a lot that taller people just tend to have wider hips). JFL at my proportions.

Might get an X-ray for hands to see if they're still open, if they are I will HGHmaxx and whatever else to the limit. Might also do them for feet/wrists/shoulders but not entirely sure, I heard feet and hands stop growing at the same time (And tend to be the first) and wrists also stop growing first, as for shoulders I heard they stop growing at 25.

Any other tips/recommendations/advice? Any theories for why my body is this way? (Please don't tell me muh sleep muh eating muh gym btw cause I understand but I just want blackpilled stuff rn)
And am I low T? I don't personally think I am but I might just try to get as much as possible if that could be the case. My 2:4 ratio is fine (If that's even legit) but I still seem to share quite a few low T, high E traits.
Do You have also a small Dick?

• JFL
My ex classmate was an early bloomer and fucked my onetis so it's not that brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I've seen early bloomers slay, if you're a late bloomer you're pretty much guaranteed to be an autist

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 21796
Do You have also a small Dick?
No it's average
And when I say average I don't mean rigged studies 5 inch average I mean real average

Retard.

I hope you are genuinely right but I have had a girl recently stop liking me for my hand size

Nope
Skinny drug boy niche
It’s all face.
having narrower shoulders than your gf is ad bad as being shorter than her. Worse, even.

• +1
Idk man. Everyone at my school was having sex in highschool while i jerked off for the first time at 16
That’s not good at all

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
  • +1
when did your voice change?
probably ~15 , but it kept gradually changing over the years

no, according to what i saw, late puberty allows you to get more gains and more time for growth

while early puberty is suifuel, you will not reap as much gains and you'll hit your max at ~13 or 14 and you'll get catched up by others in mid-late teens

• +1
:bluepill:

• +1
I’ve gone through like 3 puberties late bloomer for life

• Love it
Bro u can never stop copin
Retard.

Stop being a little bitch and accept the fact that you’re an incel because your face is gross or you’re autistic or both. They do not give a FUUUCK about ANYTHING but a good looking face. When you’re good looking they make shit up to like about you no matter what your traits are. You need to trust me, you obviously have no experience with this. You have to learn how to differentiate between what girls just LIKE and what girls NEEDl

If you have small looking hands or feet females will hold it against you especially if they are small enough to really stick out. Not sure what is causing this but even though guys are getting taller you see quite a few with poor bone development overall.

I was 5'3 at 15-16. Didn't even have the ability to make cum till like 15-16.

It was pretty shit lead to most of my early bullying. I think if all else was the same and I was 5'9 at 14 I'd be better ritalin has an effect of delayed puberty or less intense puberty so guessing it cost me a few inches. I still look more or less 17 at 20 but idk might get my plates tested my test is pretty bad but I'd be shocked and thank Jesus if I could even get an inch let alone 2 or 3 at this stage

If my plates are still open then maybe it will all have been worth it but I think your formative years really do effect you more then later years. You can't just make up for years of being short bullied weak acne ridden etc. No one messes with me these days I look normal enough but still it effects me very much and lead to a lot of my mental issues later on. Also gave me crippling social anxiety. So many people on this forum ascend in an autistic way like Amnesia and they still act like whipped dogs. I think there's a point where the damage is done. You could take some 30 year old deformed truecel and give him a HTN face/body and he would likely still be fucked

Last edited:
I was 5'3 at 15-16. Didn't even have the ability to make cum till like 15-16.

It was pretty shit lead to most of my early bullying. I think if all else was the same and I was 5'9 at 14 I'd be better ritalin has an effect of delayed puberty or less intense puberty so guessing it cost me a few inches. I still look more or less 17 at 20 but idk might get my plates tested my test is pretty bad but I'd be shocked and thank Jesus if I could even get an inch let alone 2 or 3 at this stage

If my plates are still open then maybe it will all have been worth it but I think your formative years really do effect you more then later years. You can't just make up for years of being short bullied weak acne ridden etc. No one messes with me these days I look normal enough but still it effects me very much and lead to a lot of my mental issues later on. Also gave me crippling social anxiety. So many people on this forum ascend in an autistic way like Amnesia and they still act like whipped dogs. I think there's a point where the damage is done. You could take some 30 year old deformed truecel and give him a HTN face/body and he would likely still be fucked
Being the shortest kid in class is probably the most traumatic thing I can imagine. At least if your just ugly or autistic most people don't outright fuck with you for no reason. But if your short guys fuck with you girls tease you etc.

I need to decondition myself been getting into fights to make up for it. I still have this inner whipped dog in me. Whenever I am anxious I become this polite passive bitch. I can't really control it my inner state is to run away avoid things hide and if I can't do that then just apologize like a dog with my tail between my legs.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
HOP ON HGH+ AROMASIN ASAP

Bro u can never stop copin
I’m doing you a favor by telling you how the world works. There is literally nothing I need and nothing I have to cope about, struggling with women is an extremely rare phenomenon and ONLY the small percentage of genetic rejects have to deal with it. None of the guys you pass by on the street are incels, it’s literally just you.

You’re telling on yourself when you make it clear that you have no idea how girls treat gl men. If anything I’m saying to you is foreign and alien in your mind, that tells you all you need to know about just how far removed from this shit you actually are. Go make some gl friends and watch what girls say about them, you’ll quickly realize that shit that YOU can’t do, those guys can easily do, and the girl either will never mention it or will mention it positively (remember the old “bald guys are hot… hot guys are hot” meme? Real life.)

But yes little bro, keep telling yourself that your face is 100% fine and it’s actually just your tiny hands causing the problems! God if only you had big hands you wouldn’t be an incel then!!! Yet I’m the one coping huh? Lmao

There are only two non-face related failos in existence: autism and turbomanletism. Once you stop coping you’ll realize this. If you ever ascend you’ll VERY quickly realize that I’m one of the very few users who has any idea what he’s talking about. And you’re gonna feel like a massive retard for having thought the way you think right now.