Early indication that you will be a failure

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
In school, usually you have the nerds and the jocks, and the normies.

- the nerds are super smart and exceed all expectations of academics, but they get bullied because they’re usually ugly or weird. The positive in the case of the nerd is that they are smart.

- the jock is the student who excels at sports and gets all the girls. He isn’t terrible at schoolwork, but he isn’t a straight A student either. His expertise is in getting pussy and winning football and beating people up.

- the normies are decent at sports, get LTB gfs, have a decent amount of friends and aren’t really bullied too much

Then there was me. I failed academically. I was shit at sports. I got no pussy. I had no friends. I grew up to become a worthless rotter with nothing to offer the world.

Some men aren’t born to live a good life. I’m proof of it.

@moggathon

@Luffymaxxing
@vermillioncorefan
@Zeruel

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, HumidVent, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
i thought you had a 3 year old son what happened to him was he adopted by you?

True

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I'm scared this is gonna be me how do I fix it

i thought you had a 3 year old son what happened to him was he adopted by you?
he wasn’t real. I thought I had a son but the other day I asked where he was the doctor said it’s a side effect

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and asdvek
he wasn’t real. I thought I had a son but the other day I asked where he was the doctor said it’s a side effect
😢 So Sad

side effect of what?

Idc it’s time to get angry and grow bones

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and iblamejews
jfl even the nerds didnt want anything to do with me

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, randomop and Vermilioncore
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, dopaminebeyondfried and randomop
It’s time to go off grid back to the jungle

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried

- the nerds are super smart and exceed all expectations of academics, but they get bullied because they’re usually ugly or weird. The positive in the case of the nerd is that they are smart.

- the jock is the student who excels at sports and gets all the girls. He isn’t terrible at schoolwork, but he isn’t a straight A student either. His expertise is in getting pussy and winning football and beating people up.

- the normies are decent at sports, get LTB gfs, have a decent amount of friends and aren’t really bullied too much

Then there was me. I failed academically. I was shit at sports. I got no pussy. I had no friends. I grew up to become a worthless rotter with nothing to offer the world.

@moggathon

@Luffymaxxing
@vermillioncorefan
@Zeruel
I am the jock

I never am on .org
Idc bud, jocks don’t use forums at all. When have you ever seen a jock using an online forum? Cmon man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Costcosuperstore
Idc bud, jocks don’t use forums at all. When have you ever seen a jock using an online forum? Cmon man
You caught me. Its true I am lying I am not a jock. I classify in this thread as the me.

• JFL

@moggathon

@Luffymaxxing
@vermillioncorefan
@Zeruel
i would sometimes sit at different kids table just to not feel along and i wouldn’t talk or if i did i would get laughed off the face of the fucking earth
one day in 12th grade i was fed up with 17 years of solitude and i just sat alone and watched basketball clips to feel like i’m semi nt.

• JFL
i would sometimes sit at different kids table just to not feel along and i wouldn’t talk or if i did i would get laughed off the face of the fucking earth
one day in 12th grade i was fed up with 17 years of solitude and i just sat alone and watched basketball clips to feel like i’m semi nt.
Brutal relatable shit man but kys

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore