Earn €700,000 at 19yo with crypto#moneymaxxing

D

Deleted member 21379

instagram : @aurachad
My first Thread, making $700,000 with crypto
77587FF9 A063 4B26 81CE 43F84CFFF218

I am French dyslexic, I translate everything with google translation

First of all you have to be aware that cryptocurrency and a huge ponzi, which young people are propelling since they are poorer than ever and they cannot buy real estate which is much too expensive, so we retract on something that requires less investment.

But really I don't believe in crypto in any way it's just a stupid people walk that he tries to make money but 90% he loses, so by just taking a simple rule you can win 90% of the time

When the world is scared and terrified like right now, it's not about crypto, the only ones talking about it is because crypto is going to crash, well those are the best times to invest in it every month.

When we will be in Bullrun and the media will start talking about it, that all is well in the best of worlds and that everyone comes to tell you the crypto and the future the nft and the future, be terrorized and start selling little by little small every month/week is the worst time to buy
Simple basic rules that no one can follow because of their emotions and their relationship to money if you have 100k€ in income each month and you but 10k€ in cryptos you don't care, whereas if you win 2K€ and you but 1K€ you will be afraid

Where I made a lot of my money in cryptos was by investing 30K€ in March 2020 in ether, where everyone was crying I laid my balls that the table I was 17,

I had 30k€ that I had earned by doing dropshipping I earned a little ready 250k€ between my 16 and 18 years old but I was spending 15-20,000€ per month living with my parents lmao to buy everything I dreamed of I'll talk about it in another thread, but the only way to make money is to sell, sell, sell.

At the moment all and at the lowest and it's likely to continue at the moment I'm doing this post, it's a great time to invest in crypto, Solana / ETH these are the cryptos I'm on , BTC if you want more security, If you want to play risk invest in the solana at least 10K€ it and currently at 28€ I see it going up to 300-900€ for the next bull runs which would make a minimum x10 above that seems correct to me personally I put 100K€ on it because
I am only afraid of confidence with this kind of crypto after the Luna crash

Here are my thoughts, compared to crypto, I will talk about nft from web3 later even if I hate it and I think it's a huge cow dung, but there's never been so much money to do in this day so quickly and easily, so you have to learn and adapt.
Have a nice day or evening everyone, make money, fuck bitches and enjoy while you're young it's the key to happiness,

7 august 2022, Vincent Hartman

Attachments

• 5E75624A-61FE-4999-8D36-877C8C233CAF.jpeg
    5E75624A-61FE-4999-8D36-877C8C233CAF.jpeg
    433.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Pusher, Deleted member 17791, buflek and 5 others
Yes I too can edit the page with "inspect".

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pusher, mafiaboy, Deleted member 17345 and 11 others
View attachment 1820753

First of all you have to be aware that cryptocurrency and a huge ponzi, which young people are propelling since they are poorer than ever and they cannot buy real estate which is much too expensive, so we retract on something that requires less investment.

But really I don't believe in crypto in any way it's just a stupid people walk that he tries to make money but 90% he loses, so by just taking a simple rule you can win 90% of the time

When the world is scared and terrified like right now, it's not about crypto, the only ones talking about it is because crypto is going to crash, well those are the best times to invest in it every month.

When we will be in Bullrun and the media will start talking about it, that all is well in the best of worlds and that everyone comes to tell you the crypto and the future the nft and the future, be terrorized and start selling little by little small every month/week is the worst time to buy
Simple basic rules that no one can follow because of their emotions and their relationship to money if you have 100k€ in income each month and you but 10k€ in cryptos you don't care, whereas if you win 2K€ and you but 1K€ you will be afraid

Where I made a lot of my money in cryptos was by investing 30K€ in March 2020 in ether, where everyone was crying I laid my balls that the table I was 17,

I had 30k€ that I had earned by doing dropshipping I earned a little ready 250k€ between my 16 and 18 years old but I was spending 15-20,000€ per month living with my parents lmao to buy everything I dreamed of I'll talk about it in another thread, but the only way to make money is to sell, sell, sell.

At the moment all and at the lowest and it's likely to continue at the moment I'm doing this post, it's a great time to invest in crypto, Solana / ETH these are the cryptos I'm on , BTC if you want more security, If you want to play risk invest in the solana at least 10K€ it and currently at 28€ I see it going up to 300-900€ for the next bull runs which would make a minimum x10 above that seems correct to me personally I put 100K€ on it because

Here are my thoughts, compared to crypto, I will talk about nft from web3 later even if I hate it and I think it's a huge cow dung, but there's never been so much money to do in this day so quickly and easily, so you have to learn and adapt.
Have a nice day or evening everyone, make money, fuck bitches and enjoy while you're young it's the key to happiness,

Yes I too can edit the page with "inspect".
what

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Posts2 Reputation1 Points1

therefore dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, .🇹🇩. and Patient A
How did you grow your chin so much? Can you please give your guide dude?
my first thread is blown because I put the link to my telegram channel so not ,joined my insta just below my name and contact me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Posts2 Reputation1 Points1

therefore dnrd
I don't know what you're talking about but it's not interesting, the account was created 1 hour ago, post interesting comments next time kid

• JFL
Damn someone hack him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Danish_Retard, incel194012940 and 2 others
View attachment 1820753

bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 21192 and Deleted member
You should not encourage bad things like crypto most will lose money on it. Encourage things thats is not just most lose some win

• JFL
Damn someone hack him
already on it now chief, just hacked into his IP address and have complete control of his wifi and his mothers nudes, im downloading as many of his scam coins as possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pusher, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21192 and 1 other person
already on it now chief, just hacked into his IP address and have complete control of his wifi and his mothers nudes, im downloading as many of his scam coins as possible
find the only fan of my mother too I would like to subscribe

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Patient A
2901.jpg

god i wish that were me

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin and Patient A
jfl we are not low iq here. go scam elsewhere bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 21379
View attachment 1820753

Im dyslexic and ADHD so I need an TLDR :forcedsmile:(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 21379 and .🇹🇩.
dude edited the photo and thinks no one can tell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 21379
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 21379
View attachment 1820753

Thank you for the knowledge, currently interested in starting drop shipping and want more knowledge can I message you?

yes one of the things I would do if i was 19 and almost millionaire is browse some forum on the internet and make a post like this

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 21379
my first thread is blown because I put the link to my telegram channel so not ,joined my insta just below my name and contact me
Fuck off, either help people here or gtfo, this forum is not for your bitcoin scam promotion, it's a looksmaxx forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 17791, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
Couldn't even read the entire thing, your English is shit and this is bullshit.. no one who's ever gotten rich somehow reveals their methods. Who doesn't speak English nowadays anyway, only low IQ people like you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 21379
Either you provide some assistance to people here, so they can afford surgery and looksmax or (alternatively) up their income by lending some money which they can invest wisely, or you post more about looksmaxxing in general.

This is not a website to sell your book or online courses. No, I will not go to your insta.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 21379
shit thread kill yourself you low-effort scamming nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 21379
JFL go Learn english french bastard:feelsgood: (coming from a foreigner who had to put in the work and learn it while studying German French and a dialect of german)and im only 16
Go kill yourself!!
it’s unbelievable how this subhuman rat is using google translate apsolutely disgusting

Vas niquer ta grandmère🥖🥖

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate
View attachment 1820753

don't tell me you joined this website just to scam people lol

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 21244
thank you for the advice anon