earning money living into a thirdie world shit country

V

vandal

Iron
brazilian here. I'm tired of living in this shit, but I can't get out of it and soon a possible communist will take power and ruin my country. What is the best way to earn some money in dollars? I don't know how to program or anything. I would be satisfied with 10-20 dollars a day

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I can tell you it's over in many different ways!

brazilian here. I'm tired of living in this shit, but I can't get out of it and soon a possible communist will take power and ruin my country. What is the best way to earn some money in dollars? I don't know how to program or anything. I would be satisfied with 10-20 dollars a day
Maybe try to enter a foreign exchange program, and network heavily when in america. Other option is find american user to do some data entry work or something, american signs up for the job , but you do the actual work. They then send you a cut.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Cozy up with the commies and try to secure a nice nut company for yourself, comrad.

What is the best way to earn some money in dollars? I would be satisfied with 10-20 dollars a day
suck a cock? hitman ? Recyling cans?

go to rich neighbourhood, Juggle knives in front of traffic and then beg for money

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616 and Patient A
there a guy who already do that.
Wear a clown outfit with make up and then juggle machetes, you have to go more extreme, you will make a lot of money

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns