EASIEST WAGESLAVE JOB?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Bronze
Title. What is an easy wageslave job you know of or have done before? Need to fund surgery but also don't wanna be treated like shit.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Marsiere214, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I’m thinking security guard, it’s what I’m gonna do soon

• +1
Reactions: Saisei, likenesss, Marsiere214 and 13 others
this + it pays really good
but you have to follow a course of like 4 months I think

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, LooksThinker, greycel and 3 others
Yeah., I’m doing the course next week it’s 6 days and like 12 hours each day, idk how it is in Germany but this is in the uk, costs a fucking bunch to do it as well, all in all £800

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Marsiere214, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
are you only gonna do night shift?

i heard usually unless you do night shift it can be extremely boring OR you actually have to do your job and enforce gay ass rules. when its night shift though you can usually get away with being on your computer/phone a lot.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Marsiere214, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Yeah., I’m doing the course next week it’s 6 days and like 12 hours each day, idk how it is in Germany but this is in the uk, costs a fucking bunch to do it as well, all in all £800

good luck bhai, I have a friend who's a security guard for the port of Antwerp and he says it's the best job he's ever had. you're gonna be swimming in money too if you save it all for a couple of years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, Costcosuperstore, DonaldJTrump and 1 other person

i heard usually unless you do night shift it can be extremely boring OR you actually have to do your job and enforce gay ass rules. when its night shift though you can usually get away with being on your computer/phone a lot.
We will see how it goes ig, but I think might shift earns ever so slightly more so yeah I’d probably do it if I got the chance to

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, DonaldJTrump and PsychoDsk

yea the only negative thing is the working hours, most ppl work nights and it's mostly kinda boring but if you look at it from the positive side you have a lot of freedom.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, DonaldJTrump and <6PSLcel
yea the only negative thing is the working hours, most ppl work nights and it's mostly kinda boring but if you look at it from the positive side you have a lot of freedom.
True, from what I hear a lot of the time the employers r chill and say your can bring ur laptop, if ur more so just sitting inside a control room as opposed to patrols, can learn some stuff and make more money

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, DonaldJTrump and PsychoDsk
Security guard is giga incel trait they cucking you to stand 12 hours a day
UPS or FedEx driver mogs hard, you drive and deliver shit 4 hours a day and get 2.5-3.5k a month + meal vouchers

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop, <6PSLcel and DonaldJTrump
Sonic carhop averaging 17 an hour for the easiest work ever

If you can try to ask to only work weekends, and they give you all the days, you'll average 19 an hour if in a decent area as those days pay best

• JFL
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
damn im giga broke i dont even have 800

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
UPS or FedEx driver mogs hard, you drive and deliver shit 4 hours a day and get 2.5-3.5k a month + meal vouchers
In the USA making money is so easy, you can accidentally make 100k/yr, in poor yurop shit is impossible

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and sub5pslathlete
Doesn't matter if you got weapons, ur not a bouncer.
True
This is me do u think I should go for it
4106E714 694E 4122 AE0C F37696D82499

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
is delivery worth it? heard its depressing asf

In the USA making money is so easy, you can accidentally make 100k/yr, in poor yurop shit is impossible
I know bro im from europe aswell but drivers still get alot tho but hard to get into

• +1
night hotel receptionist is the easiest, besides the fact that u stay up all night and thus will become unhealthy and have a fucked social life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, DonaldJTrump and <6PSLcel
Military

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: them streets b cold, chawaje, PCT and 3 others
Then how is it easy my nigga?

• Hmm...
Just rob a bank why not? High inhib

• JFL
Honestly the best and easiest job would be house sitting for high end rich people, who want their house protected.
One of my friends did it a few times, and got paid a fair amount.

And you can just chill on the sofa, watching TV.. sometimes they’ll let you eat whatever you want from the fridge.

The problem is that you’ll need a reputation most likely and to be trusted. So you’ll have to maybe do it for starters for maybe a lower price than you’d be happy with. But over time you’ll have enough “reputation”, to have people ask for you specifically to house sit.
You gotta be social though, know how to talk to all types of people, and how much to talk.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and edodalic29
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and beefliverontop

More time to rot on .org. Yay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump, edodalic29 and <6PSLcel
Security guard u can study or rot on .org.

Far better than most other jobs ngl.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and <6PSLcel
crash test dummy

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Title. What is an easy wageslave job you know of or have done before? Need to fund surgery but also don't wanna be treated like shit.
Be a high level security guard. 100 per hour

• JFL
  • +1
dont they have to pee in bottles? or is that some other company

No you don’t
like 10% of the population makes 100 bands in the jewnited shekels of weimerica, it's less than 5% here in the UK, so seethe more

Be a high level security guard. 100 per hour
Fr? How?
crash test dummy
What?
Honestly the best and easiest job would be house sitting for high end rich people, who want their house protected.

And you can just chill on the sofa, watching TV.. sometimes they’ll let you eat whatever you want from the fridge.

The problem is that you’ll need a reputation most likely and to be trusted. So you’ll have to maybe do it for starters for maybe a lower price than you’d be happy with. But over time you’ll have enough “reputation”, to have people ask for you specifically to house sit.
You gotta be social though, know how to talk to all types of people, and how much to talk.
How tf do I start doing this
night hotel receptionist is the easiest, besides the fact that u stay up all night and thus will become unhealthy and have a fucked social life
Security guard u can study or rot on .org.

Far better than most other jobs ngl.
looks kinda comfy from the 4chan greentexts bhai
Anti social af job

no ull be good

• Hmm...

dont be a pussy about it

• JFL
like 10% of the population makes 100 bands in the jewnited shekels of weimerica, it's less than 5% here in the UK, so seethe more
So a minority of the population making most of the money means it’s easy retard? That guy you know making 100k in sales is clearly not a retard (unlike you). Also, imagine flexing that your country has more poor people

Sounds like a job for a degenerate normie (which most people here aren’t). I also doubt men, especially ugly and non white men, are being chosen in this very niche market. How the fuck do you even find the market for this and much less make a living doing it?

• +1
So a minority of the population making most of the money means it’s easy retard? That guy you know making 100k in sales is clearly not a retard (unlike you). Also, imagine flexing that your country has more poor people
you're dumb af, please go get neuralink G