Easiest way to debunk iq..

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
IQ was reverse engineered to predict life outcomes as proxy of intelligence. so chill to reverse engineer it then claim its legit because it predicts life outcomes better than anything else

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Buci, LiteralCaucasian and 3 others
IQ is most predictive but something like estimated iq through a skilled iq estimator will be more accurate. I can estimate iq decently,for exampl

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
IQ becomes a less effective predictor when you get outside a SD of normal. Like for example a 100 IQ has a huge disadvantage compared to 115 (15 IQ points is one SD). But like it becomes less dammning outside of that. a 130 person isn't going to have the insane advantage.

Average self made millionaire is only 118. Anyone who is hard working NT at 115 has the potential to be well off whereas at 100 IQ you might seriously struggle with complex tasks and it would be a hurdle that hard work might not overcome.

My conclusion on this that IQ matters a ton near the averages we can conclusively say a person who is 85 IQ will have a shit life and not have easy employment. And IQ does generally correlate with income but it does stop mattering as much after 1 SD above the norm after that point other traits matter more. Like work ethic stress tolerance social skills and upbringing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 1851, GetShrekt and 13 others
IQ becomes a less effective predictor when you get outside a SD of normal. Like for example a 100 IQ has a huge disadvantage compared to 115 (15 IQ points is one SD). But like it becomes less dammning outside of that. a 130 person isn't going to have the insane advantage.

Average self made millionaire is only 118. Anyone who is hard working NT at 115 has the potential to be well off whereas at 100 IQ you might seriously struggle with complex tasks and it would be a hurdle that hard work might not overcome.

My conclusion on this that IQ matters a ton near the averages we can conclusively say a person who is 85 IQ will have a shit life and not have easy employment. And IQ does generally correlate with income but it does stop mattering as much after 1 SD above the norm after that point other traits matter more. Like work ethic stress tolerance social skills and upbringing.
What would you say is the best way to test for it?

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 11126

This is a perfect reply. IQ is a statistical metric, and it correlates with performance on many intelligence based tasks, but it shouldn’t be taken farther than what it’s intended for. Your “IQ predictions” will always fall short because IQ is not a predictor of intelligence. Richard Feynman, a legendary theoretical physicist and one of the most important scientists of the 20th century had an IQ of 127. He was probably one of the smartest people to exist at that time. So intelligence is a complex combination of factors that cannot be measured, just like the amount of atoms that make up the earth cannot be quantified. But with observation, you can get a sense of how intelligent someone is, and how many atoms make up the earth.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Buci, GetShrekt and 5 others
warning op is extremely low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 17791 and Crusile
IQ was reverse engineered to predict life outcomes as proxy of intelligence. so chill to reverse engineer it then claim its legit because it predicts life outcomes better than anything else
No the easiest way to debunk is ask: “what is intelligence” IQ is a supposed measure pf intelligence yet there is no conclusive answer to what intelligence is. That said IQ as a measure of something which can vaguely be described as general competence and intellectual ability is very real. Thing that most people don’t understand about the human Brain and cognitive excellence is that there are many different kinds of cognitive setups (differences in axon length, differences in other brain architectures, differences in neuron densities in different parts of brain etc etc) your IQ does not predict what you will do in life so much more goes into it. Another way to debunk iq is to simply point at the exceptions to the rule. If they exist you KNOW the supposed system is not the full truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Crusile
What would you say is the best way to test for it?
You can buy legit tests on Amazon that a psychologist would use...

I wouldn't bother I took one didn't change shit for me. Its only useful for 2 reasons... Number one to tell if you are retarded if you score below 100 IQ its over. Number two it can be used to diagnose things like ADHD if you score high and under achieve its a sign you have something non intelligence based wrong with your brain. But chances are as long as your above 110 it won't make your life that much shittier

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
This is a perfect reply. IQ is a statistical metric, and it correlates with performance on many intelligence based tasks, but it shouldn’t be taken farther than what it’s intended for. Your “IQ predictions” will always fall short because IQ is not a predictor of intelligence. Richard Feynman, a legendary theoretical physicist and one of the most important scientists of the 20th century had an IQ of 127. He was probably one of the smartest people to exist at that time. So intelligence is a complex combination of factors that cannot be measured, just like the amount of atoms that make up the earth cannot be quantified. But with observation, you can get a sense of how intelligent someone is, and how many atoms make up the earth.
Yeah I also just meant more so in general IQ is a good predictor when it comes to people close to the averages. So like if you consistently scored 90 IQ you might not be able to attend higher education or always struggle with complex tasks.

But yeah once you reach levels of 115 and beyond that's not going to inherently make you better. IQ tests are good for 2 things. To see if you have intellectual disabilities scoring below 90 for example would be a sign you have low intelligence. Its also good to see if you have a learning disability like ADHD I took an IQ test at 10 to prove I had ADHD and I was not low IQ. The school just argued I was average IQ I got C's in my sleep but they said C's were not an issue. After the IQ test they definitely said there was no way someone of my IQ would get that bad of grades I also consistently did well on state tests despite doing horrible in class. So the IQ test proved that I was not just an average IQ guy and that I had something wrong with me to be getting grades like I got.

But yeah to wrap up this incoherent mess IQ does matter its not as cut and dry as saying IQ is meaningless. Just that if your above 110-115 basing any life decisions off IQ is kind of stupid after that point I would say worrying about looks NT work ethic and general stress tolerance will be more prudent. Your pattern recognition ability already will let you do a lot at that level as it is.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Crusile and Deleted member 20670
warning op is extremely low iq
his posting style is that of someone intentionally making himself look illiterate/unintelligent in order to preempt any attempt at pointing out how objectively retarded he actually is. :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
and what does average iq mean if average iq is 100?
Wdym? 100 IQ is tough life but if your in a high intensity trade you can still do well but its not easy...

• +1
Wdym? 100 IQ is tough life but if your in a high intensity trade you can still do well but its not easy...
what does it mean if avg iq is 118 but higher iq is rarer than neutral iq. what is the effect?

You look at one example and think you proved anything.

127 is still significantly high.

Most other great scientists had IQs over 140.

There exists ZERO nobel prize winners with an average IQ.

• +1
IQ has only gotten more reliable as the years go by.

If you have an IQ of below 120, you can still succeed, but you'll have to work like an abused dog.

Someone of middling intellect can never work smart, they can only ever work hard.

• +1

If you have an IQ of below 120, you can still succeed, but you'll have to work like an abused dog.

Someone of middling intellect can never work smart, they can only ever work hard.
Imagine unironically being sub-120 iq :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14392 and Bvnny.
what does it mean if avg iq is 118 but higher iq is rarer than neutral iq. what is the effect?
Still not completely sure what you mean. But to kinda answer do you mean why isn't the average multi millionaire higher?

I think I already explained the reasoning beyond 115 you can do most high level tasks barring some stuff in STEM. After 115 other traits begin to matter more then raw IQ points.

You seriously underestimate how much of life is just showing up/being consistent. Most doctors aren't that insanely smart they just put in the work and were willing to work for 10 years straight.

A lot of the times life is mind numbingly boring and you just need to be able to work. A consistent hard working 115 IQ person will beat an adhd lazy 130 IQ sperg most times then not. Working hard isn't even the right word consistency is... its the same principle with lifting yeah its hard work but more importantly its consistent work. If you lift decently 45 minutes 5 days a week in 6 months you will see results if you do a mediocre job.'

There are of course limits to this a 100 IQ person probably cannot be a doctor or coder no matter how hard they try. But someone who is the average college level IQ 110* can do a lot if they are hard working with good social skills. 115-130 IQ is enough to do most tasks altogether.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14392, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
to put it simply you're overthinking it 60!* ti 770 80s retarded anything above that is ok

Just look at Feynmen. The guy had 124, which is slightly above average, and won a Nobel Prize.

where is the success for your IQ

there is no reason to ever "work smart" if the processes have been perfected, ie what happens if they are of any value

"working smart" = antisocial, not best practices, fired for incompetence

You seriously underestimate how much of life is just showing up/being consistent. Most doctors aren't that insanely smart they just put in the work and were willing to work for 10 years straight.

A lot of the times life is mind numbingly boring and you just need to be able to work. A consistent hard working 115 IQ person will beat an adhd lazy 130 IQ sperg most times then not. Working hard isn't even the right word consistency is... its the same principle with lifting yeah its hard work but more importantly its consistent work. If you lift decently 45 minutes 5 days a week in 6 months you will see results if you do a mediocre job.'

There are of course limits to this a 100 IQ person probably cannot be a doctor or coder no matter how hard they try. But someone who is the average college level IQ 110* can do a lot if they are hard working with good social skills. 115-130 IQ is enough to do most tasks altogether.
Working like a dog for several decades is not a good life.

I saw a homeless person the other day and he was a giggling mess, making fun of the asian guy walking past. Most people are not happy at all and just go by their day with a zombie like face.

My dad is a doctor and he works all day. It's a waste of time.

Ideal is to work as little as possible so you can maximize your free time. You can only do that if you have some extreme skills or a lot of money to begin with.

there is no reason to ever "work smart" if the processes have been perfected, ie what happens if they are of any value

"working smart" = antisocial, not best practices, fired for incompetence
Do you know what working smart even is? No it's not being incompetent, spending hours every day, five days a week is incompetent time management.

A true IQ mogger finds ways to make money without being a wage slave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14392 and incel194012940
Do you know what working smart even is? No it's not being incompetent, spending hours every day, five days a week is incompetent time management.

A true IQ mogger finds ways to make money without being a wage slave.
accumulate capital = intelligence

😂

Just look at Feynmen. The guy had 124, which is slightly above average, and won a Nobel Prize.
ah yes
being in the top 5% of something is "slightly above average"
do you know how percentiles work??

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MiroslavBulldosex
You look at one example and think you proved anything.

127 is still significantly high.

Most other great scientists had IQs over 140.

There exists ZERO nobel prize winners with an average IQ.

I saw a homeless person the other day and he was a giggling mess, making fun of the asian guy walking past. Most people are not happy at all and just go by their day with a zombie like face.

Ideal is to work as little as possible so you can maximize your free time. You can only do that if you have some extreme skills or a lot of money to begin with.
Unironically when IQ starts to get very high at 130+ margin the life quality of the person very often starts to decline as very high IQ usually comes with a price.

Geniuses are very often miserable, and high IQ that doesnt necessarily means they will able to take the most logical right action, decision making of high intelligent is veyr often impaired by a fucked up emotional states leading to mental ilness and multitude of addictions.

Look at Tesla for instance, arguably one of the biggest brains who ever lived - in the end of his life he literally felt in love with a bird, died poor because he didnt knew how to manage his money, virgin and forgotten. And despite all the breakthroughs his geniality was able to achieve, he made stupid decisions that leave him miserable, poor and lonely most part of his life.

Very high IQ isnt a straight road to the right direction because it can impair other functions of your brain at certain point, leading you to stupid decisions because your emotional state is compromised

Edmund Kemper had 2,06m height, 145 IQ and good hairline, by the time he was alive he could be considered a masterrace individual, he killed and raped his own mother and ended up life in prison as a serial killer.

Success <> happiness potential is way more complex than IQ measurement, although above average IQ is clearly an advantage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17791
ah yes
no percentile significance depends on the range of subject matter

ah yes
You can probably find at least one person who has an IQ point between 120-130.

Where is their Nobel Prize? Fucking determinists. Not everything is genetics you stupid incel.

Unironically when IQ starts to get very high at 130+ margin the life quality of the person very often starts to decline as very high IQ usually comes with a price.

Geniuses are very often miserable, and high IQ that doesnt necessarily means they will able to take the most logical right action, decision making of high intelligent is veyr often impaired by a fucked up emotional states leading to mental ilness and multitude of addictions.

Look at Tesla for instance, arguably one of the biggest brains who ever lived - in the end of his life he literally felt in love with a bird, died poor because he didnt knew how to manage his money, virgin and forgotten. And despite all the breakthroughs his geniality was able to achieve, he made stupid decisions that leave him miserable, poor and lonely most part of his life.

Very high IQ isnt a straight road to the right direction because it can impair other functions of your brain at certain point, leading you to stupid decisions because your emotional state is compromised

Edmund Kemper had 2,06m height, 145 IQ and good hairline, by the time he was alive he could be considered a masterrace individual, he killed and raped his own mother and ended up life in prison as a serial killer.

Success <> happiness potential is way more complex than IQ measurement, although above average IQ is clearly an advantage
Mentall illnesses increases at >125 iq but isolated higher iq is always better Ithink

• +1
Reactions: stressftw
im 105 iq and im happy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Fxdzcki
IQ should be seen as a measurement of "raw" intelligence. Like the power of a car or the specs of a computer.

ah yes
Yeah and it's also top 5% in developed countries. The global average IQ is somewhere between 85 and 90.

Likely not going to happen unless your smart and born with money. Its easy to maintain a large trustfund by investing if your smart. But if your smart and born poor you won't have this luxury.

Depends though I'm sure if you wanted you could find a way to retire at 28 if you were willing to live off 2 grand a month in a place like Thailand forever. But other then that there is no real way around hard work. Even things that are very IQ based like coding and math related stuff still take "time" no matter how smart you are it takes time to learn these things you do bypass a lot of the logical difficulties but there are still cases where you just need to sit and study for months.

• Hmm...
Likely not going to happen unless your smart and born with money. Its easy to maintain a large trustfund by investing if your smart. But if your smart and born poor you won't have this luxury.

Depends though I'm sure if you wanted you could find a way to retire at 28 if you were willing to live off 2 grand a month in a place like Thailand forever. But other then that there is no real way around hard work. Even things that are very IQ based like coding and math related stuff still take "time" no matter how smart you are it takes time to learn these things you do bypass a lot of the logical difficulties but there are still cases where you just need to sit and study for months.
The only way to get rich quick is to be amoral. That's how most billionaires who didn't inherit their wealth got so rich.

And obviously you need to be smart to be able to know what you're doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
The only way to get rich quick is to be amoral. That's how most billionaires who didn't inherit their wealth got so rich.
Yeah but that still takes time and hard work. Just because you are a cheater doesn't mean you don't work hard.

• Hmm...
Yeah but that still takes time and hard work. Just because you are a cheater doesn't mean you don't work hard.
Nowhere near as hard as most other methods.

Most likely not even 25% as time consuming

• +1
Nowhere near as hard as most other methods.

Most likely not even 25% as time consuming
I guess it depends what life style you want retiring in SEA is doable by 28 but you would need to work like a dog for 7-10 years straight

• Hmm...
I guess it depends what life style you want retiring in SEA is doable by 28 but you would need to work like a dog for 7-10 years straight
I really don't think so.

I plan on implementing some money making schemes after I leave uni

I really don't think so.

I plan on implementing some money making schemes after I leave uni
Well let me know some ideas bro lol... I would be willing to help you out if they are good.

• Love it
Well let me know some ideas bro lol... I would be willing to help you out if they are good.
It relies on my degree I'm studying for. It's to do with finance, Im not even sure I should even do it. I'll see once I know more and I'm sure I can even do it.

It relies on my degree I'm studying for. It's to do with finance, Im not even sure I should even do it. I'll see once I know more and I'm sure I can even do it.
Most people with Finance degrees are lying cheats anyways. Financial advisors are the biggest example I can think of.

• JFL
Most people with Finance degrees are lying cheats anyways. Financial advisors are the biggest example I can think of.
Yes that's true.

It's literally full of cons.

The whole industry is just risking other people's assets

• +1
Yes that's true.

It's literally full of cons.

The whole industry is just risking other people's assets
Finance is not a good degree unless you are well connected or at an Ivy (which means you are most likely well connected) most of the people in it end up in something to do with sales.

• So Sad
Finance is not a good degree unless you are well connected or at an Ivy (which means you are most likely well connected) most of the people in it end up in something to do with sales.
Maybe but I already get a really nice wage right at the start so it's still good.

Im going to leverage my other assets like my looks to get me more.

• +1
Maybe but I already get a really nice wage right at the start so it's still good.

Im going to leverage my other assets like my looks to get me more.
That's good I hope you succeed.

If you need help or know good schemes let me know though

• Love it
That's good I hope you succeed.

If you need help or know good schemes let me know though
Add me to a groupchat with @8PSLcel if you get around to it, I have some schemes to take over the world as well

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back