Easiest way to determine whether or not you're truly good looking.

Mustascend

Mustascend

Gold
Post a pic of yourself in a normie space and lament about being ugly. If you're legitimately good looking, you'll be a laughing stock and they'll put you down for being so insecure about your appearance when you're so good looking Girls will also gush about you being fine as hell. Look at Orb's youtube videos. If you're below this threshold, they'll say you look fine, or they'll even be nice and call you attractive sometimes. That doesn't mean you're actually desirable to women though. You'll know you're legitimately ugly though if they ever downplay the importance of looks.

Not once would they ever say "Looks don't matter" to someone like this.
Comment yOH0XJJY4lyashu3gOa2zKX9ddaIrxDg

Possible water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, UnluckyRedSmith, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, russwestbrook, Birdcell and 1 other person
Post a pic of yourself in a normie space and lament about being ugly. If you're legitimately good looking, you'll be a laughing stock and they'll put you down for being so insecure about your appearance when you're so good looking Girls will also gush about you being fine as hell. Look at Orb's youtube videos. If you're below this threshold, they'll say you look fine, or they'll even be nice and call you attractive sometimes. That doesn't mean you're actually desirable to women though. You'll know you're legitimately ugly though if they ever downplay the importance of looks.

View attachment 1540925

Possible water
I FUCKING HATE people who always call themselves 'dumb' or 'ugly' or whatever for validation. I always tell these people that they are ugly to piss them off. But this is a legit post.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, UnluckyRedSmith, BetaGayFace2 and 12 others

View attachment 1540925

Possible water
High IQ, 100 percent agree, if you're chad women will make that known to you.

If you're ugly, depending on how bad, they'll virtue signal, play it down and some of them will be just straight up blunt.

Water, but how you do with women and how they ACT not say, is everything.

Incel literally means you can get sex, women ACT indfferent around you, you got rejected.

Looks=life buyos, keep looksmaxxing guys, keep grinding. Just take that first step and you can get anything you want, i promise you.

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, Deleted member, ROTTING and 8 others
Ok now I know I am ugly.

What's the 2nd step? Buying a rope I guess?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Hikicel69 and Deleted member 17344
Ok now I know I am ugly.

What's the 2nd step? Buying a rope I guess?
Either feel defeated and give up, or reject the notion of living a miserable life by getting plastic surgery for an incredible jawline and hunter eyes. The cost is trivial when it means every crush likes you back, you completely outclass every man around you, you'll automatically be accepted and loved in any group you join, you make other guys hate you (and themselves) when you effortlessly fuck their crush while they've put so much work into just trying to take her out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ROTTING and 5 others
nah if ur chad u would alr know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17344
Either feel defeated and give up, or reject the notion of living a miserable life by getting plastic surgery for an incredible jawline and hunter eyes. The cost is trivial when it means every crush likes you back, you completely outclass every man around you, you'll automatically be accepted and loved in any group you join, you make other guys hate you (and themselves) when you effortlessly fuck their crush while they've put so much work into just trying to take her out.
Face speaking, my main failo is my jaw and my nose, basically the lower third of my face. The upper third and the eye area hold up very well imo, considering how I get more attention with a face mask. I legit had girls giving me attention with face mask and then suddenly reject me after seeing me without a mask as if by chance..

I was a mouth breather for all my life until 16 (I am 19 now) and so my jaws are basically just recessed, downward and narrow, now add a big hooked nose to that and it's just ogre... I plan on getting a CCW bimax with genio, then getting jaw angle implant and rhino. The first step is obviously the CCW Bimax with genio, which will cost me 15k and I'm currently at 4k. I got these 4k in 2 months from my game server but nothing guarantee at all it will stay that way and I could easily get stuck and never reach 15k or more..

But there is one thing I will probably never fix because it's too expansive, it's my 5ft6 manlet height that will hold me back all my life and makes everything you said basically wrong for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 5786

View attachment 1540925

Possible water
Boom. So simple.

I FUCKING HATE people who always call themselves 'dumb' or 'ugly' or whatever for validation. I always tell these people that they are ugly to piss them off. But this is a legit post.
many people are legit autistic just like users here and think they're ugly or not so attractive because one or two failos

No surgery for eyes :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 5786

View attachment 1540925

Possible water
giga cringe to seek attention like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
If you're good looking, like Chadlite or better, people will tell you all the fucking time. Foid employees at restaurants/shops will constantly hit on you and give you free shit, random family members at holiday gatherings etc will say you should model, etc. It will be obvious

or maybe visit a club?
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: