Easiest way to get a deeper voice naturally

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
-lifting weight
-Nofap
-good night sleep

Have been testing these on and off for few years since Covid started can confirmed the validity of its effect on the vocal cord.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, poopoohead and pneumocystosis
I didnt fap in October and halfway through NNN my voice is deeper
I want to try TestroX from UMZU

I didnt fap in October and halfway through NNN my voice is deeper
I want to try TestroX from UMZU
I am start to think that Nofap is the natural state of a man. Somehow I lost my deep voice every time I ejaculate alot. As for the product u mentioned its prob bc of Ashwaghabdha and the zinc.

are results temporary?
ie if i stop lifting, sleeping and nofapping will my voice go higher pitched again?
good informative and straight to the point thread. thanks :D(y)

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead
are results temporary?
ie if i stop lifting, sleeping and nofapping will my voice go higher pitched again?
good informative and straight to the point thread. thanks :D(y)
Yes it is temporary

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
why would that happen
Sleep( rejuvenation = good hormonal balance)

Nofap = testosterone boosting + body don’t have to put a lotof resources for making a 1 billion living sperm.

Lifting weight more test and breathing muscles such as diaphragmatic muscles being stronger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ascension!
Please someone brainwash me with NoFap benefits, I need to quit this shit. Brutal touching you with pixels literally LMAO, I have spikes of proclatin and dopamine every day and it's what keeps my feminine looks

Please someone brainwash me with NoFap benefits, I need to quit this shit. Brutal touching you with pixels literally LMAO, I have spikes of proclatin and dopamine every day and it's what keeps my feminine looks
if you can’t just do it once every 4 days like what is written in Chinese medicine

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Sleep( rejuvenation = good hormonal balance)

Nofap = testosterone boosting + body don’t have to put a lotof resources for making a 1 billion living sperm.

Lifting weight more test and breathing muscles such as diaphragmatic muscles being stronger
i hope i can ASCEND my brutal VOICE