Easiest way to mew in your sleep.

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Probably the hardest thing to master with mewing is keeping correct tongue posture in your sleep (even if you go to sleep with correct tongue posture, naturally your body will relax in your sleep and you may find yourself blocking the airway or, even more depressing, mouth-breathing without realising it.

Taping your mouth isn't the best solution
You'll often hear that taping your mouth is the best way to prevent mouth-breathing, however I experimented with this for several weeks and found that the tongue still drops, your mouth dries out and often you end up mouth breathing anyway if you combine this with going pillow-less (which happened to me). Also when taping your mouth, the lip seal doesn't sit comfortably and will most likely impact upon your oral posture. If you're having a lot of difficulty with nasal breathing I still recommend you tape your mouth temporarily but you want to overcome this ASAP.

Sleeping on the floor
The problem with most beds is that the heaviest parts of your body sink into them, creating spinal misalignment from any position and if you sleep on your back, puts you in hunchback posture, encouraging nerd neck. I started sleeping on the floor about two months ago and initially found it pretty painful ngl, but after some time your spine adjusts creating proper alignment and so not only is my sleep better than ever, I wake up without any joint pain have beautiful posture.

What sleeping on the bed does to your posture:

Sleeping on the floor also provides greater support for the head, and so you can keep the tongue on the roof of the mouth with minimal change in the night and over time changes will speed up as this becomes the core of your posture.

Importance of cushions for postural balance
You want the knees raised slightly to keep the natural curve in your spine and allow the head to to be in alignment with the rest of your body. If you have extreme forward head posture, you'll still need to pile up the cushions and slowly eliminate them as this improves or your head will fall backwards and your mouth will most definitely fall open.

A lot of people recommend chin tucking in your sleep, but let's face it guys, this is never really gonna work and every time I've tried it I've woken up having breathed through my mouth due to my head naturally tilting back.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing I can recommend as a better alternative to mouth-taping is to simply use a thin pillow, roll the end slightly and then use it to prevent the mouth from falling down and allow yourself to keep good lip-seal and overall posture. I made a basic diagram below to demonstrate:

Miscellaneous
Unless anyone has a better alternative, this is how I'll be sleeping for the indefinite future. Also, it helps to chew a lot before going to bed which will make it difficult to open the mouth and allows recovery over night.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Immanuel, SomethingOff and 7 others
Gonna try this. Also how long i takes to automatically hold back of my tongue up? I been mewing for 4 months first 3 with improper technique so technically i been mewing just for one month.

I sleep on the side so this wont work

how do you hold frame while sleeping?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Gonna try this. Also how long i takes to automatically hold back of my tongue up? I been mewing for 4 months first 3 with improper technique so technically i been mewing just for one month.
I got brace raped so mewing actually became harder for almost a year so I’d say I’ve only been mewing properly the past 2 and a half months. It’s still tough but I’m nearly there
I sleep on the side so this wont work
I sleep on my sides for part of the night as I find it’s easiest to keep the tongue up although the rest of the posture is impeeded. You can still use a pillow to keep your mouth together though and I’d recommend switching sides often to limit facial imbalance.
how do you hold frame while sleeping?
It’s prettg easy to once you start sleeping on the floor. If you force yourself to hold your frame eventually it becomes second nature

Last edited:
just sleep on the floor like a fucking bum brooooooooo00000

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and mojopin
Been sleeping with mew posture since 14 lol

Sleeping on the floor? Hell naw nigga.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
  • +1
20181201 135526

The pic is zoomed in from 10 feet away so Bad quality. Is this decebt forward growth?

@mojopin

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way, LooksJourney, Sean O'Aspie and 2 others
Tfw homeless cunts aren't even homeless,just mewmaxxing.
Tfw bums aren’t even starving on the streets, they’re just fasting to increase HGH for greater facial development

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookmaxx28, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Immanuel and 4 others
Mojopin, I can keep my tongue up around my wisdom teeth (edit: actually i only have molars but i can go far enough). Is that not far enough? Because I can keep my tongue up during sleep effortlessly (ill explain) because my mouth is always dry after sleep.

so i think that my tongue isnt up far back enough and air is getting through.

Last edited:
Mojopin, I can keep my tongue up around my wisdom teeth. Is that not far enough? Because I can keep my tongue up during sleep effortlessly (ill explain) because my mouth is always dry after sleep.

so i think that my tongue isnt up far back enough and air is getting through.
There’s an app called snorelab which records snoring during your sleep so that might help if you’re unsure. If the skin on the inside of my cheek feels loose too then I’m suspicious that I may have been mouthbreathing, although I feel the suction hold also creates the feeling of dry mouth, except the lips are unaffected. Generally having wisdom teeth is a strong indicator of good facial development. Feel along the roof of your mouth and you’ll notice at the back it becomes soft. Ideally you want the back third of the tongue pressed against the soft palate for greater facial change. Other than that try using a pillow to support your bite and tape your mouth thoroughly, then see if the dry mouth still persists.

I still can't find a rock solid bed so I use this old school rock that I sleep on because any other bed fucks my back so hard

• +1
So sleeping on the belly is an instant no no?
Absolutely. It’s not only horrible for posture and breathing but damages the organs, as well as damages the skin from mashing your face against a pillow all night.

Lots of joking going on here but there is some truth to this. Soft beds and giant fluffy pillows are pretty awful for posture and your spine. I think asians sleep on the floor with just a mat between, that's probably ideal. Or we could be fancy and make a "mattress" out of mostly wood, put it in a bedframe, and then place the mat on that. It just isn't natural for your body or your spine alignment to sleep on something like a super soft bed.

• +1
I still can't find a rock solid bed so I use this old school rock that I sleep on because any other bed fucks my back so hard
just sleep on a rock like a lizzard theory