easily controllable physical halos

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
eye color (contact lenses)
without a doubt, eye shape > eye color. however the color of the eyes may serve as a significant halo to distract from other subpar physical features. lighter colors look better on tanner skin + darker hair, so this is generally a well suited halo for ethnics especially.
erick-brian-colon-1.jpg

pjimage.jpg

4F1PNym.jpg

hair style
the styling of your hair can serve as an illusion to make imperfections less noticeable. for instance, a skull can appear taller if the hair is slicked back and the forehead exposed more. a receding hairline can be masked with longer hair in the front. a more voluminous haircut can create the impression of a larger skull. there's a wide array of ideal styles you can choose depending on your face shape. for a full list, visit the link below:
59e0d04ca3de0-before-after-men-haircut-transformations-237-59dcdee927316__700.jpg

before-after-men-haircut-transformations-56-59dcc2393cf5d__700.jpg

TvVjhQb.jpg

hair color
it is believed that darker hair gives off a more dominant, defined look. this applies facially as well. darker colored eyebrows will definitely appear fuller and sharper compared to lighter colored ones. also recall what i mentioned earlier about lighter eye colors blending in better with darker hair.
zayn-malik4.jpg

owen_wilson_400x300.jpg

facial hair
having a stubble gives off a more mature look, while a clean shaven face appears more youthful. beards can be used to mask imperfections such as acne, blemishes, and other skin problems. a beard can give the skull different shape, size, and definition, depending on how it is groomed. a gonial can appear sharper and more defined if the beard is sharply cut in that area.
224fd2f8569a6f889d8157b2a66a45ad.png

IQMyggo.jpg

_d39aa042-3c92-11e8-bac8-9a0e74ac6915.PNG

ImageVaultHandler.aspx130205143701-uq
Sweden+v+Slovenia+International+Friendly+IqMTD-w5nOSl.jpg

makeup
this might be deemed too feminine for some, however makeup can be used to mask skin imperfections and even create the illusion of superior bone structure. just dont go over the top (james charles tier), otherwise you'll be unintentionally gaymaxxing.
o.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Mens-Makeup-Before-And-After.jpg

fashion
this is probably the most blue pilled option out of the rest, but it still plays a fair role. you can dress in various different ways to appear taller, larger, or leaner. if you have the frame and body aesthetic to pull it off, slim fit clothing will look better on you compared to baggier clothing. slim fit clothing makes you appear taller and leaner as well. the patterns play a role as well. for instance, its well known that vertically striped clothing will make you appear taller while horizontally striped clothing makes you appear shorter. this links to body halo.
suitdiagram22.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Saturn, william and 9 others
bro all of ur pictures are of average or good looking guys

this niggas pic makes me kinda scared to lose weight. I don't want to lose hooding. how the fuck did this even happen to him?

Op coming in with the good quality posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It wasn't hooding in the first place. Just fat storage that gave the illusion.
ive got positive tilted eybrows so that means that im actually hood yea?

how are 1000lbs dudes not hooded as fuck. seems like the dude actually lost it. i think it might be testosterone related
eyes too hooded or too exposed are a flaw.
show me an example of too hooded because im pretty sure thats just cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You can just use fillers to mimic the loss of volume in the hood area.. he still looks 1000x better after.
fuck it you are right. i have to lose fat no matter what. but still you know why this was caused? i could avoid it

fuck it you are right. i have to lose fat no matter what. but still you know why this was caused? i could avoid it
What do you mean why? His hooded eyes were from high body fat not good genetics. There's no way to avoid losing the fat there if that's the reason you have this feature. Just get lean, you're not getting any prime women anyway unless you have low BF. Deal with it after it's not a big deal. To have them in the first place you'll need the right bone structure there to begin with. He has deep set eyes and good brow ridge in after photo.. not like you are gonna be at square 1.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo