mulattomaxxing

6’5 Tyronelite | BBC Gladiator
jfl I wanted to start a diaspora war

this pheno (East Africa)
IMG 3719

IMG 3715

IMG 3717

IMG 3714

Is not comparable to this pheno (West/Central)

IMG 3718

IMG 3720
IMG 3721

IMG 3725

East Africans are closer in pheno to Indians jfl. Don’t group us together. Just like westoids and slavs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Joe Rogancel, Ruakh and 9 others
Ok we get it no one cares in 2023

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing
IMG 0292
IMG 0637

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, RecessedChinCel, try2beme and 8 others
East Africans are mixed with arabs but they are frail and weird looking because they live in shithole countries. West Africans can atleast cope with genetic diversity.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Der Doktor, Jigen and 1 other person
East African ethnicities especially from thr horn like afars can sometimes look very good tho. Caucasoid skull and sharp slender features gives them the potential to mog hard

2732149 images   2022 02 08T133126947
2640547 1655958 1582718800199
2732147 2416789 1623168135905

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Der Doktor, Jigen, try2beme and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, SomaliMax, try2beme and 1 other person
Hate when niggers cherrypick ugly looking Somalis as if mogger horn africans don't exist
Yes they always cherrypick emaciated sick looking Somalis that suffered from drought but not healthy well developed Somalis

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, SomaliMax, try2beme and 2 others
Yes they always cherrypick emaciated sick looking Somalis that suffered from drought but not healthy well developed Somalis
Doesn't matter anyways, saying Horn Africans don't have BBC's is funny because all of us have big penises JFL, my little brother cock mogs me and I have 7.9 inch bp cock

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Even if you removed any caucasoid admixture they wouldn't look like west africans. Their black side nilotic and even purebred nilotes are generitically distance from west africans(farther than white people)

There's like 5 races in SSA going by genetic distance

Bantu/congoid, pygmy, khoisan/capoid, nilotes, cushite

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, lilith, g0op and 1 other person
Even if you removed any caucasoid admixture they wouldn't look like west africans. Their black side nilotic and even purebred nilotes are generitically distance from west africans(farther than white people)

There's like 5 races in SSA going by genetic distance

Bantu/congoid, pygmy, khoisan/capoid, nilotes, cushite
Nilotes are the most GL blacks imo, absolute moggers

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, try2beme, g0op and 1 other person
East Africans mog west african niggers to suicide

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Fiqh, SomaliMax, Jigen and 2 others
What about the ones from congo and below? Arr rook same.

U post a guy who is 50% or less black and call it west africa pheno lol alright retard

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Sny and try2beme
East Africans are mixed with arabs but they are frail and weird looking because they live in shithole countries. West Africans can atleast cope with genetic diversity.
East Africans are mixed with Natufians specifically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
To most people, black is just synonymous for African.

East *Africans* and West *Africans* are therefore both black/Africans.

Then again, you also have Africans who call everyone with dark skin black, including "Indians."

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jamaldickjavontus
east africans are basically atlantid jfl. all humans come from them. they are pure bred moggers however due to years of malnourishment most of them meet the reaper and look deformed. they have the greatest potential out of any ethnic class.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Joe Rogancel, Looks234 and 2 others
east africans are basically atlantid jfl. all humans come from them. they are pure bred moggers however due to years of malnourishment most of them meet the reaper and look deformed. they have the greatest potential out of any ethnic class.
High iq take.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and g0op
Also we are technically the most human out of all races because we only got 1% Neanderthal dna and 99% homosapien.

But many people won’t swallow this brutal pill.

East Africans are closer in pheno to Indians jfl. Don’t group us together. Just like westoids and slavs
you fumbled the ball here kinda

it should have been said westoids vs the eastern europeans/ slavs that have ASIAN (invasion) ADMIXTURE
otherwise youll find that they're even taller/ better looking than their western counterparts
you'll often find that southern slavs/ balcanic guys (that often have 80-90% greco-roman admixture lol) are 6'-6'1" average height (and stronger physically in the weightlifting categories) compared to manlet italians that are like 5'8"-5'9", for example :feelskek:

russians/baltic men for ex have ALOT of viking / nerdic ancestry + proto european WHITE descendants wayy before Slavic/ mongol invasion

sorry for nerding out :feelsautistic:

@Marsik @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @vermillioncoreCell @Primalsplit @twilight @the BULL @the MOUSE @Whitepill_Saint @TsarTsar444 @Gonthar @tyronelite @Scammer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and vermillioncorefan
Allah basinka

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Somalis are the black of the black
They even have that jim crow build

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Even here in the US. Somalis look emaciated and sick jfl. Maybe except for height.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter anyways, saying Horn Africans don't have BBC's is funny because all of us have big penises JFL, my little brother cock mogs me and I have 7.9 inch bp cock
All Africans have BBCs

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Not all, pretty sure pygmies and nafris dont have big penises
I have the smallest out of my group of niggas and im 7.2. All niggas ik have big wood tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
By that logic Christina Millian is not black, because she has a mulata pheno:
image-w856.jpg

East Africans might have caucasoid/Arabid admixture, but they are socially black, and that's what being black means. A light skinned/finer featured black person is still socially black and prone to suffer racism just like a very dark and coarse featured one.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
By that logic Christina Millian is not black, because she has a mulata pheno:
image-w856.jpg

East Africans might have caucasoid/Arabid admixture, but they are socially black, and that's what being black means. A light skinned/finer featured black person is still socially black and prone to suffer racism just like a very dark and coarse featured one.
no its cos mixing milk with chocolate milk still gives u chocolate milk

East africans are nigger irish are 2 time closer to curry than somalians are to curry

534vahaduotest1

Another specie

Last edited:
I have the smallest out of my group of niggas and im 7.2. All niggas ik have big wood tbh.
smallest out of ur group at 7.2, is that bp or nbp?