East Africans had a semi-sovereign state in India that ruled over Indians until 1948

C

crawlspace

Iron
Nawab-Sidi-Ibrahim-Mohammad-Yakut-Khan-II-of-Sachin-1833-1873.jpg

Sachin state was founded on 6 June 1791. Though over 85% of the subjects were Hindu, the state was ruled by Sunni Muslims of the Siddi dynasty of Danda-Rajpuri and Janjira State. The Siddi dynasty is of Abyssinian (Habesha) origin.[1]

The royal family today looks like ordinary pajeets from mixing with local women over generations.

img-1-1711598000552.webp

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Well, they were muzzies and muzzies ruled South Asia for 1,000 years. That's actually why Islam/muzzies lives rent free in their islamophobic skulls. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Hahaha I think ur that one guy I was arguing with on discord about this

Well, they were muzzies and muzzies ruled South Asia for 1,000 years. That's actually why Islam/muzzies lives rent free in their islamophobic skulls. :feelshah:

Both faiths are utterly subhuman bro India needs eugenics not reiligious theological bullshit which is a desert sand nigger faith from the slum holes of Yemen I already said the solution to curryceldom import in genes from sean opry or handsome men into the curry population for 2 gens

Both faiths are utterly subhuman bro India needs eugenics not reiligious theological bullshit which is a desert sand nigger faith from the slum holes of Yemen I already said the solution to curryceldom import in genes from sean opry or handsome men into the curry population for 2 gens
Cope. Only one is (the one most poojeets follow).

horn of africa powah💪💪💪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back