Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
I know a couple mtbs and a htb who likes kpop

But yes, better looking women like BBC

Doesn't matter to me anyways cuz I'll never leave the slums of Shangdong

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AnimeNerd, zan and murdah
I think they all like bbc many asian girl’s who follow me like darkskin and caramel niggas
When asian girls get westernized they will start dating arab latino black anyday of the week.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Tiktok is not real life jfl. Asians are like 10x even more niche than black dudes.
No, it's real. Zygoless cuck that gets 100k likes on shittok mogs this ogre subhuman on the left because [Insert any gaze comment]
430076019 415844620961334 1418944536487634452 n
Tiktok influencer sergi cabrer v0 5tutpr2qsic91 jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, murdah and Looks234
All Asians would have to larp as Korean, also these edits are made by curries since they're the race thats most into KPOP and shit.

All the ugly girls I saw in school were always obsessed with KPOP and shit it was weird, meanwhile all the mentally ill sexy girls were obsessed with BBC.

It depends but rn its BBC, might change with everything happening but Asian girls are choosing White guys over Asian guys in the West, there will be more HAPA's than Mulattos in the West BTW.
It’s all ugly ass foids into kpop

In the SF Bay Area it’s a toss up. EA have a cultural advantage in that boba, Asian restaurants, art, music… are becoming more ubiquitous & trendy. However, the Democrat power structure n the Bay Area has Blacks at the top of the racial victim totem pole. And Asians are considered White-adjacent. BBC are allowed to beat and assault Asians with impunity as no Democrat politician would ever call them out on it.
I’d say, long-term, the Asians will win. Blacks are aborting themselves to extinction (see M. Sanger of Planned Parenthood) and Asians are slowly wising up.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Kamui
In the SF Bay Area it’s a toss up. EA have a cultural advantage in that boba, Asian restaurants, art, music… are becoming more ubiquitous & trendy. However, the Democrat power structure n the Bay Area has Blacks at the top of the racial victim totem pole. And Asians are considered White-adjacent. BBC are allowed to beat and assault Asians with impunity as no Democrat politician would ever call them out on it.
I’d say, long-term, the Asians will win. Blacks are aborting themselves to extinction (see M. Sanger of Planned Parenthood) and Asians are slowly wising up.
Asians will probably be on the same level as whites in 150 years. It's all gonna come down to AI and these computer geeks have the higher peak potential.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Kamui
If you asked people to choose between races to completely delete from the world most would choose niggers over gooks any day

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I feel like with every passing day, kpop and kdrama gets bigger and bigger in global media. Thus, women get exposed to tons of asian chads which boosts east asians’ overall SMV by a lot. Thousands of wattspad stories of these niggas are created everyday and dozens of tiktok edits that get millions of views on the daily. Starting to think these asians have an edge on blacks now. Tagging high iq BBC Crew @Kamui @Blackgymmax @Ricky212 @sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
If you asked people to choose between races to completely delete from the world most would choose niggers over gooks any day
For once I disagree and have to admit my race is far more hated than gooks

• +1
Reactions: murdah
All Asians would have to larp as Korean, also these edits are made by curries since they're the race thats most into KPOP and shit.

All the ugly girls I saw in school were always obsessed with KPOP and shit it was weird, meanwhile all the mentally ill sexy girls were obsessed with BBC.

It depends but rn its BBC, might change with everything happening but Asian girls are choosing White guys over Asian guys in the West, there will be more HAPA's than Mulattos in the West BTW.

Isn't alex schlabb gook ? he ngl mogs almost every bbc to death but he is a tera out lier never seen a alex schlab looking nigger guy looks like a walking ai morph

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Isn't alex schlabb gook ? he ngl mogs almost every bbc to death but he is a tera out lier never seen a alex schlab looking nigger guy looks like a walking ai morph
He is mixed and hapa, not a fair comparison.

• +1
He is mixed and hapa, not a fair comparison.

I didn't know that all i know is that if your a gook that should be your goal to hit i'm trying to aim for that surgically although i will need loads of surgeries but his bones are just that good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and murdah
I didn't know that all i know is that if your a gook that should be your goal to hit i'm trying to aim for that surgically although i will need loads of surgeries but his bones are just that good
Step 1 is being mixed with white, buddy.

• JFL
Step 1 is being mixed with white, buddy.

Genetically yeah but what i mean is that I want my bones to be closer to his obviously as a curry my skull is different but what i meant is all chads look almost the same the things he has over the average curry is a taller angular jaw and a taller ramus and hunter eyes ultimately bones matter way more than dna if your not trying to reproduce

• +1
Reactions: murdah
He's half White, that's like saying Meeks is black and mogs all Asians, not fair

He's half White, that's like saying Meeks is black and mogs all Asians, not fair

I didn't know he was half white tbqh still as a gook if your not alex schlabb maxing by surgery wtf are you doing

• +1
I didn't know he was half white tbqh still as a gook if your not alex schlabb maxing by surgery wtf are you doing
Alex Schlab, Simonas Pham, these guys are all Half Asian and it's pretty obvious, theyre so fucking robust, Asians arent that robust

Alex Schlab, Simonas Pham, these guys are all Half Asian and it's pretty obvious, theyre so fucking robust, Asians arent that robust

TBQH i've seen asian tera chads they can look like that tbqh but his face did look a bit more caucasian than usual his eyes are definitely more European than Asian

• +1
TBQH i've seen asian tera chads they can look like that tbqh but his face did look a bit more caucasian than usual his eyes are definitely more European than Asian
If they're Asian Terachad they're probably Mongol or Central Asian tbh, those are the only Asians I've seen with bones, obv NEA's can still be Changs but they need to fit the prettyboy archetype

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
If they're Asian Terachad they're probably Mongol or Central Asian tbh, those are the only Asians I've seen with bones, obv NEA's can still be Changs but they need to fit the prettyboy archetype

yeah what ever type of gook those are the only gooks that can compete in 2024

• +1
Asians will probably be on the same level as whites in 150 years. It's all gonna come down to AI and these computer geeks have the higher peak potential.
An Asian guy just made the first AI software engineer to take over coders & CS nerds.

Even if you look at ur average malnourished North Korean Male whom are all required to serve in the military, they nearly all have robust Cheekbones & jaws.
104883970 North Korea soldiers
120106033335 korea hot spot
Thediplomat 2015 07 15 14 46 06
Quiz NKorea SocialMedia 1

And South Koreans just get rid of their robust features
Face bone contouring surgery complication 2
Copy of Facial Count1

Last edited:
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back