East Asian vs Indian SMV in the west

Which of them have the lowest SMV in the west?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
Both of them have vbad SMV in the anglosphere. We all know how bad Indian men have it especially with the negative stereotypes and little to zero media representation. I honestly think east asian SMV is on the rise since covid days; anime, kpop, and Korean media in general has exploded asian SMV in the west. Since then WMAF has gone down due to it and asian men have it easier whilst dating out. At the same time though, indian men can thugmax or go for a highclass look and date out, they’re also taller than east asian men on average. Also their women aren’t cumsluts for white men :lul:.

IMG 0201 IMG 0200

@Jason Voorhees @Swarthy Knight @0S4MA @Chadeep @Michael Myers @thecel @HeightPilledum 📎♿️⚙ @cromagnon @SadLivwr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Michael Myers, Klaas Vaaker and 3 others
If the curry is a lightskinned north indian I'll take curry. If the asian is a hapa or kpopmaxxed. I'll take Asian.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, boss8055, icetraebald and 2 others
If the curry is a lightskinned north indian I'll take curry. If the asian is a hapa or kpopmaxxed. I'll take Asian.
Generally speaking, which group has the lowest SMV in the west. Also hapa is mixed which is unfair

You forgot Asian Indians.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
SMV is just what white brah want to categorize each one as

if either brah run high trust theory or low inhib thug theory (like black brahs) then they will pull white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Klaas Vaaker, Chadeep and 1 other person
dark skin is like a universal signal of deathnik tier sentience, iq, etc. it's almost impossible to take a brown person seriously. asians for the most part lack that failo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, watah, 8uAte and 2 others
Both of them have vbad SMV in the anglosphere. We all know how bad Indian men have it especially with the negative stereotypes and little to zero media representation. I honestly think east asian SMV is on the rise since covid days; anime, kpop, and Korean media in general has exploded asian SMV in the west. Since then WMAF has gone down due to it and asian men have it easier whilst dating out. At the same time though, indian men can thugmax or go for a highclass look and date out, they’re also taller than east asian men on average. Also their women aren’t cumsluts for white men :lul:.

View attachment 3001328View attachment 3001329

@Jason Voorhees @Swarthy Knight @0S4MA @Chadeep @Michael Myers @thecel @HeightPilledum 📎♿️⚙ @cromagnon @SadLivwr
bimax protrusion and flat maxilla are the worst Asian failos

Last edited:
  • Woah
Indian males smv is in the abyss. It's pretty much expected for you to make fun of Indians at this point because they get so much hate lmao.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, mrriceguyreturn, Michael Myers and 3 others
Depends on country. I'd say NEA have it slightly better on average but curries generally have higher ceiling

Asian men have higher SMV then Indian men though both have higher SMV then white men

• Hmm...
SMV is just what white brah want to categorize each one as

if either brah run high trust theory or low inhib thug theory (like black brahs) then they will pull white women
JBW copers here are delusional, ethnics just have to run low inhib game meanwhile white men have to be a betabuxx cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Chadeep and traveler
Indian males smv is in the abyss. It's pretty much expected for you to make fun of Indians at this point because they get so much hate lmao.
Curries are waking up:chad:

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald, Michael Myers, sub5c3l and 3 others
Generally speaking, which group has the lowest SMV in the west. Also hapa is mixed which is unfair
Indo Nordic>>NEA> Indid>SEA>Dravidian

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, BrahminBoss, MTN-Ascender and 2 others
indian zoomers do better with indian girls than asians their own women

Depends on country. I'd say NEA have it slightly better on average but curries generally have higher ceiling
Indians are also taller by a bit, and north indians are like 5’10 on avg. Thing is indian men have negative stereotypes though and its normal to shit on them. Even leftist foids ik irl meme on them

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and sub5c3l

LMAOOO I remember seeing her tweets constantly pop up on my feed for no reason. So glad Indian brahs doxxed this mudshark.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, sub5c3l, Chadeep and 2 others
JBW copers here are delusional, ethnics just have to run low inhib game meanwhile white men have to be a betabuxx cuck
Bruh what? explain why asian women flock to white men then in the west

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

she is Albanian

nvm read the full thread its mentioned mb
Asian men have higher SMV then Indian men though both have higher SMV then white men
shut up cracka cuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
asian men are not known for low inhib, this game I've only seen work IRL with blacks and thugmaxxed arabs

• +1
Bruh what? explain why asian women flock to white men then in the west
They don't usually and when they do they are usually looking for a betabuxx or are ugly as fuck and going for a white Chad

Indians are also taller by a bit, and north indians are like 5’10 on avg. Thing is indian men have negative stereotypes though and its normal to shit on them. Even leftist foids ik irl meme on them
True but the best looking curries typically don't look curry (in the eyes of normies) so they can often escape curry tax

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald, Chadeep and murdah
Indian men have a higher ceiling than asian men. As in a GL indian will slay alot more than a GL asian. Small dick, Mongoloid skull / eyelids + seen as feminine is worse than any stinky curry stereotype, you can overcome curry ones, the asian ones are built in

Although asians do pretty good in terms of attracting ltbs with kpop at a widescale

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, sub5c3l and murdah
  • +1
“whites have the lowest SMV, JBB, BBC is law” your ancestors are looking down on you
If my ancestors saw how it was today they would probably agree with me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, murdah and sub5c3l
  • +1
Indian men have a higher ceiling than asian men. As in a GL indian will slay alot more than a GL asian. Small dick, Mongoloid skull / eyelids + seen as feminine is worse than any stinky curry stereotype, you can overcome curry ones, the asian ones are built in

Although asians do pretty good in terms of attracting ltbs with kpop at a widescale
Ive seen russian and ukrainian women flock to korean to get slain by korean men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and sub5c3l
Ive seen russian and ukrainian women flock to korean to get slain by korean men.
They dont count lmfao they do the same to curries, thought u were talking about the west

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, murdah and sub5c3l
I think curries have higher potential especially the northern Indians with finer features and lighter skin since they have caucasoid skull halo but on average east Asians have higher smv since they tend to be more into fashion and have pop culture halo which makes them more relatable and high trust their homeland countries are also seem to be more functional than India which has a reputation for being a giant slum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: icetraebald
Why do you say I'm kike?
Because you have curly hair which actually whites can’t have and your hair is black and you act like a kike