East Asian vs Indian SMV in the west

Which of them have the lowest SMV in the west?

• Total voters
And you claim yours is natural?
this does not apply to our conversation, white people can have curly hair (this is not even uncommon), Also people like you usually think that white people can't have brown eyes

Any shitskin smv is gonna be zero. Skin color matters, stop the cope. Goes for shitskin latinos, dark skin blacks, Arabs also. Shitskin gooks also.
Asians need a good eye area and height, biggest smv killer for Asians is being a manlet with monolids. Shitskin gooks have it the worst.

Last edited:
this does not apply to our conversation, white people can have curly hair (this is not even uncommon), Also people like you usually think that white people can't have brown eyes
You just said they can only have it if it’s a perm though? And of course they can have brown eyes there hair just doesn’t naturally grow curly.

Last edited:
Maybe there was an argument for this a few decades ago but East Asian SMV has risen exponentially. K-pop and K-dramas have done wonders and makes it easy for lots of East Asians to fraud (through K-popmaxxing). Not to mention a lot of people would like to live in or at least visit East Asia be it Korea, Japan, and sometimes even China.

Nothing has raised Indian SMV, nothing has put them on the map, there are no easy frauds a curry can do to increase their SMV, no one ever wants to live in India or Pakistan (not even as cheap places to live, people chose SEA over curryland all the time). East Asians are known for their skill and work ethic, South Asians are only known to be lazy and a pain to work with.

Your top tier North Indian barely holds their own with your average K-popmaxxed East Asian. East Asian wins hands down. Nothing rivals curries in how little people like them. The only thing that comfortable ranks below them are aboriginals.

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese
You just said they can only have it if it’s a perm though? And of course they can have brown eyes there hair just naturally grow curly
I do not understand why you think that curly hair cannot be in white people, because I see quite a lot of white people with curly hair on the streets (although it is possible that they are permed or curled with a curling iron)

I do not understand why you think that curly hair cannot be in white people, because I see quite a lot of white people with curly hair on the streets (although it is possible that they are permed or curled with a curling iron)
It is permed or they are not fully white

Pheno>Race:
Indo aryan(North west Indian pheno) >Sindid and tungid (kpop pheno)(NE asian pheno) >Indid(North Indian pheno) >South mongoloid (SE asian pheno) >Melanid and Vendid (Dravidian Phenos)

Both of them have vbad SMV in the anglosphere. We all know how bad Indian men have it especially with the negative stereotypes and little to zero media representation. I honestly think east asian SMV is on the rise since covid days; anime, kpop, and Korean media in general has exploded asian SMV in the west. Since then WMAF has gone down due to it and asian men have it easier whilst dating out. At the same time though, indian men can thugmax or go for a highclass look and date out, they’re also taller than east asian men on average. Also their women aren’t cumsluts for white men :lul:.

View attachment 3001328View attachment 3001329

@Jason Voorhees @Swarthy Knight @0S4MA @Chadeep @Michael Myers @thecel @HeightPilledum 📎♿️⚙ @cromagnon @SadLivwr
South Asians do generally not have tall heights like that, it’s just Punjabis that do. :hnghn: With the occasional Dravidian. :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
Both of them have vbad SMV in the anglosphere. We all know how bad Indian men have it especially with the negative stereotypes and little to zero media representation. I honestly think east asian SMV is on the rise since covid days; anime, kpop, and Korean media in general has exploded asian SMV in the west. Since then WMAF has gone down due to it and asian men have it easier whilst dating out. At the same time though, indian men can thugmax or go for a highclass look and date out, they’re also taller than east asian men on average. Also their women aren’t cumsluts for white men :lul:.

@Jason Voorhees @Swarthy Knight @0S4MA @Chadeep @Michael Myers @thecel @HeightPilledum 📎♿️⚙ @cromagnon @SadLivwr
East Asians have higher SMV than South Asians, not just in the west but worldwide.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Indian males smv is in the abyss. It's pretty much expected for you to make fun of Indians at this point because they get so much hate lmao.
This is why South Asians gotta thugmaxx. :Comfy: Anyone who makes fun of us South Asians gets answers in the form of a cap in they ass. :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Curries are waking up:chad:

Based.

Indian men have a higher ceiling than asian men. As in a GL indian will slay alot more than a GL asian. Small dick, Mongoloid skull / eyelids + seen as feminine is worse than any stinky curry stereotype, you can overcome curry ones, the asian ones are built in

Although asians do pretty good in terms of attracting ltbs with kpop at a widescale
Tales. K-pop bhai mogs any high PSL South Asian. :fuk:

Indian has an advantage of being brown whilst ricecels are on par with whytecels. I'd argue they are even bigger inkwells than whytcels unless the usual quota of 5 PSL, 6'2, 20 inch bideltoid untrained is fulfilled.

• JFL
This is why South Asians gotta thugmaxx. :Comfy: Anyone who makes fun of us South Asians gets answers in the form of a cap in they ass. :ogre:
Only problem with them thugmaxxing is that people really won't take them serious and will probably just laugh at them if anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah
Only problem with them thugmaxxing is that people really won't take them serious and will probably just laugh at them if anything.
Good point. The only South Asians who can thugmaxx are Punjabis because they still have good height. They can capitalize on that by also working out, because a good frame at a tall height will help immensely. Some Punjabis have even been in the NBA. I got heightmogged by two 6’5” Punjabi Sikhs the other day. Suifuel. There’s also Punjabi gangs in Canada, never heard of any non-Punjabi South Asian gangs so far. Even the ones in the UK are Punjabis, but those are grooming gangs that I don’t count, usually run by Pakistanis. Tallest Punjabis alive today are over 7 feet. A Pakistani cricketer for instance is 7’1”.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and murdah
Good point. The only South Asians who can thugmaxx are Punjabis because they still have good height. They can capitalize on that by also working out, because a good frame at a tall height will help immensely. Some Punjabis have even been in the NBA. I got heightmogged by two 6’5” Punjabi Sikhs the other day. Suifuel. There’s also Punjabi gangs in Canada, never heard of any non-Punjabi South Asian gangs so far. Even the ones in the UK are Punjabis, but those are grooming gangs that I don’t count, usually run by Pakistanis. Tallest Punjabis alive today are over 7 feet. A Pakistani cricketer for instance is 7’1”.
I would never be afraid of indian regardless of how thugmaxxed he is.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, FaceandBBC and Michael Myers
I would never be afraid of indian regardless of how thugmaxxed he is.
Just wait bhai, I will start a thugmaxxing 101 course. :Comfy:

• JFL

Dravidians can also benefit, I also saw a 6’4” Sri Lankan here. :Comfy: Plus they also have the luxury of being black-passing; so they can definitely gain from this.

• +1
I think I've might have seen a few in the Netherlands when I went. I've def seen a good amount in the UK tho lol.

• Woah
I think I've might have seen a few in the Netherlands when I went. I've def seen a good amount in the UK tho lol.
You’ve been to the UK as well? Globetrotter. :Comfy: I thought you didn’t go overseas much. I have never been to the UK myself, only been to mainland Europe (Germany, Belgium, Spain, France, and Luxembourg).

• +1
You’ve been to the UK as well? Globetrotter. :Comfy: I thought you didn’t go overseas much. I have never been to the UK myself, only been to mainland Europe (Germany, Belgium, Spain, France, and Luxembourg).
Yeah, I've been to the UK about 3 or 4 times. Me and my family do lots of traveling together. UK isn't anything special imo and there are better European countries to travel to honestly. I plan on going to Japan and Germany next.

• Woah
Yeah, I've been to the UK about 3 or 4 times. Me and my family do lots of traveling together. UK isn't anything special imo and there are better European countries to travel to honestly. I plan on going to Japan and Germany next.
Yeah, I’m going to visit the UK to meet relatives. I have been to Düsseldorf and Duisburg in Germany, there’s a Japanese market in Düsseldorf apparently but I never went there. I want to visit Japan as well, but not at the moment. Let me know how your trips were. Are you going with family or by yourself this time?

• +1
Yeah, I’m going to visit the UK to meet relatives. I have been to Düsseldorf and Duisburg in Germany, there’s a Japanese market in Düsseldorf apparently but I never went there. I want to visit Japan as well, but not at the moment. Let me know how your trips were. Are you going with family or by yourself this time?
Yeah I haven't been feeling Japan the way that I use to since I hear tourists are just flooding Japan. But I plan to go there with family and go to Germany alone.

• +1
Yeah I haven't been feeling Japan the way that I use to since I hear tourists are just flooding Japan. But I plan to go there with family and go to Germany alone.
You should visit a place where there won’t be many tourists. Land in Tokyo, avoid Akihibara at all costs (that’s where all the tourist weebs go to) and from Tokyo go to any other city. Even though Tokyo is the capital, and there’s gonna be lots of tourists, it’s still the biggest city there so that’s why I suggest you at least visit it while you’re there anyway. And nice, where in Germany would you go to?

• +1
You should visit a place where there won’t be many tourists. Land in Tokyo, avoid Akihibara at all costs (that’s where all the tourist weebs go to) and from Tokyo go to any other city. Even though Tokyo is the capital, and there’s gonna be lots of tourists, it’s still the biggest city there so that’s why I suggest you at least visit it while you’re there anyway. And nice, where in Germany would you go to?
Agreed, I'm mostly going to go to Tokyo just to get mangas/ figures and watch kickboxing fights (if I can). Regarding Germany, I want to visit Berlin at the moment.

• +1
Agreed, I'm mostly going to go to Tokyo just to get mangas/ figures and watch kickboxing fights (if I can). Regarding Germany, I want to visit Berlin at the moment.
There’s this undefeated Japanese boxer, forgot his name but if he’s gonna have a match, you should go there. What kind of manga are you into? I’m not really into manga but I am reading a new one called Negai no Astro. I like it a lot.

• +1
the thing about SMV is u will never if ever get two people of similar rating competing for the same female at the same time

its nba GOAT discussion for white brahs to pass time

ethnics talk about nba draft
white brah talk about chico vs meeks

There’s this undefeated Japanese boxer, forgot his name but if he’s gonna have a match, you should go there. What kind of manga are you into? I’m not really into manga but I am reading a new one called Negai no Astro. I like it a lot.
Naoya Inoue? I'd be surprised if I could see one of his fights since I hear the tickets sell out fast. I'm into Kokou No Hito, Fire Punch, Gantz, Berserk, and more. I haven't been reading mangas in ages and am just collecting them at this point.

• +1
Naoya Inoue? I'd be surprised if I could see one of his fights since I hear the tickets sell out fast. I'm into Kokou No Hito, Fire Punch, Gantz, Berserk, and more. I haven't been reading mangas in ages and am just collecting them at this point.
Yes, that’s him. Inoue Naoya. Not surprised to hear his matches sell out fast, he’s like a Japanese treasure. I’ve heard of Gantz and Berserk but not the others. There’s a live-action Gantz movie, I’ll go watch it soon. Thanks for reminding me. And I see, you must be rich to be able to travel to places and also just buy stuff there. Japan is expensive, so how long do you plan on staying?

• +1
Yes, that’s him. Inoue Naoya. Not surprised to hear his matches sell out fast, he’s like a Japanese treasure. I’ve heard of Gantz and Berserk but not the others. There’s a live-action Gantz movie, I’ll go watch it soon. Thanks for reminding me. And I see, you must be rich to be able to travel to places and also just buy stuff there. Japan is expensive, so how long do you plan on staying?
I'm not a fan of watching live actions and animes anymore since I've kinda grown out of it. I'd rather just read the entertainment. I wouldn't say rich, my family is upper middle class I think. My parents do spoil me and my sister tho (mostly my sister since I don't ask for really anything). Me and my mom were thinking about staying in Japan for 1 week and a half or maybe 2 weeks.

• +1
I'm not a fan of watching live actions and animes anymore since I've kinda grown out of it. I'd rather just read the entertainment. I wouldn't say rich, my family is upper middle class I think. My parents do spoil me and my sister tho (mostly my sister since I don't ask for really anything). Me and my mom were thinking about staying in Japan for 1 week and a half or maybe 2 weeks.
You watched live-actions? Mirin. Most anime / manga fans don’t watch live-action at all, I think those people are too pretentious. And interesting, well it’s nice to hear that they spoil you. I read online that for 2 weeks you need like $2-3k bucks. :hnghn: I couldn’t afford it now but I don’t think I can handle the plane ride. It’s like 12 hours for me, means it would be 18 hours for you (I could be wrong).

• +1
You watched live-actions? Mirin. Most anime / manga fans don’t watch live-action at all, I think those people are too pretentious. And interesting, well it’s nice to hear that they spoil you. I read online that for 2 weeks you need like $2-3k bucks. :hnghn: I couldn’t afford it now but I don’t think I can handle the plane ride. It’s like 12 hours for me, means it would be 18 hours for you (I could be wrong).
I’m gonna need more than $2k-$3k dollars since I have an expensive taste in things. Me and my mom are looking for the plane ride where they have the bed for the passengers. As long as I have a bed for the flight I’m happy. And yes, it’s about 18-19 hours for me I think:feelswhy:

• So Sad
I’m gonna need more than $2k-$3k dollars since I have an expensive taste in things. Me and my mom are looking for the plane ride where they have the bed for the passengers. As long as I have a bed for the flight I’m happy. And yes, it’s about 18-19 hours for me I think:feelswhy:
18-19 hours is crazy. You must be one of those people who sleep in an airplane. I always stay awake, no matter how long the flight. If I were to doze off, then I probably could do it, but I don’t want to. And jeez, more than $2-3k? Let me know how much you end up spending, I’m interested to know.

• +1

Just hop on tiktok and search up "white woman in india"
Comments such as "Backwards uncivilized country" "not safe" "trash" "no girl is safe there" "alot of danger" can be nowhere seen if u search up "white girl in Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam etc.
Thats all the proof u need, hundreds of thousands of comments have been posted on media fucking over the smv of indians. Sorry Pajeets might aswell fraud as Pakistani 😕

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240629_152836_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240629_152836_TikTok.jpg
    519.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240629_152844_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240629_152844_TikTok.jpg
    557.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240629_152850_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240629_152850_TikTok.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240629_152854_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240629_152854_TikTok.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240629_152900_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240629_152900_TikTok.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 0
East Asians can K-PopMax + if they have a daughter, their genes are secured for life.
Indians are just smelly niggers.

Pale and tall Indian guys could pass as borderline white while Asian guys could never, White collars Indian guys don't even need pop media to increase their SMV as many of them are already top doctors and CEOs in the west.