East asian women want to be white so badly

I’m not talking about the avg “Arab” which I agree loook like shit but still mogg the avg black (African variant) and curry. I’m saying an GL CURRY OR IRANIC is what Zayn looks like not some Benchod pakirambo bastard mudafuk.

This is no cope but reality. Now tbf all browns look the same and have Insaine overlap and considering gl ppl have similar facial features even when not the same race is it shocking that adjacent races like browns which already all look almsot identical end up becoming indistinguishable when gl ones appear making a GL Latinos curry or Arab look basically the same due to this and COCKasoid skull
I’m not talking about the avg “Arab” which I agree loook like shit but still mogg the avg black (African variant) and curry. I’m saying an GL CURRY OR IRANIC is what Zayn looks like not some Benchod pakirambo bastard mudafuk.'
Bruh i literally dont know what people mean when they say that average arab is better looking than average paki lmao. They both look like brown ethnics to me.

Paki crowd vs saudi crowd:

Protest TLP Lahore April 2021
Pakistani crowd i

Np file 195522
Saudi Air force
Protestors yemen001

Fuck, i'd say that pakis are better lmao cause atleast they tend to have straight hair instead of curly, or afro hair like arabs tend to have lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Attachments

• moscow-russia-june-14-2018-600w-2219783341.webp
    moscow-russia-june-14-2018-600w-2219783341.webp
    74.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Gilbert_Durandal
Bruh i literally dont know what people mean when they say that average arab is better looking than average paki lmao. They both look like brown ethnics to me.

Paki crowd vs saudi crowd:

View attachment 3064067View attachment 3064068

View attachment 3064066View attachment 3064069View attachment 3064073

Fuck, i'd say that pakis are better lmao cause atleast they tend to have straight hair instead of curly, or afro hair like arabs tend to have lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
Sorry but I see the immigration boats I see the migrant communities here in Europe and Arabs mogg both the Africans and curries. Sure it’s not by much but it’s clear as day both African and paki Migrants look worse. If it wasn’t for caribean blacks and westernised BBCs that don’t look identical to Africans who look like they come from the Congo rainforest BBC SMV would be curry tier (well blacks still have physical advantage but ignore that for now)

Now you know me, I don’t cap with this shit you know I am no coon but the reality is the reality. Avg Arab moggs avg curry. honestly I view whites as the evolved Arabs and Arabs as the evolved curries like a pokemon Evolution

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and Rocky123
Sorry but I see the immigration boats I see the migrant communities here in Europe and Arabs mogg both the Africans and curries. Sure it’s not by much but it’s clear as day both African and paki Migrants look worse. If it wasn’t for caribean blacks and westernised BBCs that don’t look identical to Africans who look like they come from the Congo rainforest BBC SMV would be curry tier (well blacks still have physical advantage but ignore that for now)

Now you know me, I don’t cap with this shit you know I am no coon but the reality is the reality. Avg Arab moggs avg curry. honestly I view whites as the evolved Arabs and Arabs as the evolved curries like a pokemon Evolution
Lmao this is cope. This makes no sense since the vast majority of arab diaspora is north africans lmao, not levantines, and your average NA is either a brown ethnic with curly/afro tier hair, or a lightskin med looking person, but still with curly/afro like hair. I GREW UP in a paki muslim community lmao where the average person was lightbrown with straight hair, with the extreme ends either being lightskin or brown skin. You can say that bengalis or even indians are dark and get mogged (and you probably are confusing them with pakis lmao), but to say that southern arabs mog pakis is just observably false :lul:.

Ofc Meeks moggs me 100 weeks one Meeks exists for a reason. But what I mean is I don’t consider mutts as superior to me. Sure i accept their lives are easier but they are mongrels at the end of the day and thus are only at home in the west whereas I can go to any black nation and fit right at home.

You accept mutts as your own and supeieor to you. Curries worship Zain Malik despite him not even being fully curry and the nigga looks more Arab/Iranic than paki lol

Google what it means.
You accept mutts as your own and supeieor to you. Curries worship Zain Malik despite him not even being fully curry and the nigga looks more Arab/Iranic than paki lol
Oh and, i dont accept mixed people as my own unironically. For me only 100% south asian lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets count as curry. But im happy for mixed people because usually they are moggers cause of their white dna so they got to escape curry failo + they tend to be good looking so they prolly have a good life.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
White women have higher smv than asian women (but the true is not same for men)
That's why noodlewhores fraud as white to impress chang as chink men love uigger (white) women from xinjiang

While uigger (white) men are brutally incel to chink women

Brutal disparity

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
White women have higher smv than asian women (but the true is not same for men)
That's why noodlewhores fraud as white to impress chang as chink men love uigger (white) women from xinjiang
View attachment 3064132

While uigger (white) men are brutally incel to chink women

View attachment 3064122

Brutal disparity
It’s Uighur not uigger JFL….

One word off saying nigger

And I wouldn’t call those Turks “white” they are just Hapas

Blacks want to be mulatto
We don't want to be anything but ourselves don't group us with you self hating pajeets jfl

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, Autismcel and murdah
Bruh that's why Meeks BBC pill threads get posted on this site a hundred times a month lmao :lul::lul::lul: cope nig
What the fuck does that have to do with wanting to be mulatto you stupid jeet do you think its mostly blacks posting those :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
What the fuck does that have to do with wanting to be mulatto you stupid jeet do you think its mostly blacks posting those :forcedsmile:
You're telling me that blacks don't look up to meeks lmao :lul::lul::lul: Also meeks is literally mulatto

You're telling me that blacks don't look up to meeks lmao :lul::lul::lul: Also meeks is literally mulatto
Not even black looksmax autists “look up” to Meeks jfl this nigga thinks we worship him as a god or something :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432

South arabians look quite curry but i do agree with levantines in particular mogging, north africans either look levantine or can look brown af.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Black Americans av 25% white on an av , infact loads are even more white with prolly folk who have like 40 % white identifying as black. I've seen africans straight from Africa and facially they are pretty subhuman most r manlets too.Afro Americans boost the smv of blacks like so much

All Niggers should thank Afro Americans for a smv boost.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Black Americans av 25% white on an av , infact loads are even more white with prolly folk who have like 40 % white identifying as black. I've seen africans straight from Africa and facially they are pretty subhuman most r manlets too.Afro Americans boost the smv of blacks like so much
Not black American and yes I’m aware slave descneded blacks (not only American ones but latam and Carib ones as well) are mixed probably why they mogg Arabs whislt full blooded Africans get mogged by Arabs but point stands.

Africans are only manlets due to nutrition but ones born/grown up in Europe are around white height even bigger than slave descended blacks in terms of muscle mass tbh however their faces remain subhuman despite this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, murdah and Rocky123
Me.

Jk

Tyson beckford. Then again I can’t think of any white guy who moggs him I’m not the kind of person you ask these questions to because I’ll go blank as I’m not a faggot
Tyson beckford is was a mogger in the 90s

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah