East asians are officially at the bottom of the racial hierarchy and get brutally mogged by filipinos [Statistically]

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.

@KING REIDYZ @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh

you think you're better than filipinos, but they actually mog you:lul::lul: cos east asians are a bunch of feminine nerdy twinks

and filipinos are high T and better looking cos not pure mongoloid @tinydragon98

East asians are officially at the bottom of the racial hierarchy and get brutally mogged by filipinos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, zeek and Deleted member 21052
What? Korea, China and Japan are in East Asia.

India is in Southeast Asia.

According to your stats, 65,1% (23,1+22,8+19,2) of women who married an asian, married an East Asian

Stop race baiting

also dont start coping. white men marry asian women an entire 3x more than asian men marry white women

• +1
Reactions: joseph
whats east asia

According to your stats, 65,1% (23,1+22,8+19,2) of women who married an asian, married an East Asian
that is the most retarded thing u could say, filipinos mogs each east asian country 1 by 1

u cant put all east asians countries up against philippines by itself in a 3v1 lol

have u not ever heard of a fair fight?

Cope

Asian are MOGGERS in the hood

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Stop race baiting
Why ?

There's is asian-white race war actually lol

We are in war.

I'm not Asian,I'm arab but here to défend and SPREAD the asian legacy of domination

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and fruitgunpop
bump @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh @TeenAscender

Aren't u asian lol

just not true. ignorant thread and stop cope race baiting whatever ur doing.

just not true. ignorant thread and stop cope race baiting whatever ur doing.
u know its over when u have to use the most handsome east asian man in the entire history of east asia who had extreme amount of surgery and bleach to prove me wrong

statistically filipino men are more attractive than east asians

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
kpop maxxed > brown phillopino

kpop maxxed > brown phillopino
surgerymaxxed bleachmaxxed korean > filipino male

avg filipino > avg korean

statistically proven

statistically proven
most kpop maxxers havent went through surgery or bleaching. thats a meme created by copers.

you guys (asians) all look the same so why does it even matter :fuk:

you guys (asians) all look the same so why does it even matter :fuk:
dont comment like that if youre indian or brown.

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
show videos of brown filipinos getting cold approached by groups of htb and then i'll hear ur argument
u use cherrypicked videos of top 0.00000000001% travelling to countries where theres never been an asian person where they want a pic while vlogging, not to fuck

anything u say is irrelevant because 5'4 filipinos mog you. that says something about ur smv:lul:

u use cherrypicked videos of top 0.00000000001% travelling to countries where theres never been an asian person where they want a pic while vlogging, not to fuck

View attachment 1862920
anything u say is irrelevant because 5'4 filipinos mog you. that says something about ur smv:lul:
cope more with that outdated graph. The girls im showing are all eastern european dumbass.

Im not korean, and no brown gook mogs me jfl im 6'2

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender

statistically proven
SEAmonkey should worry SEAnoodlewhores first. There arent bigger white man's whores than SEA.

What's your source? Where's Vietnamese?

• JFL
View attachment 1862151

you think you're better than filipinos, but they actually mog you:lul::lul: cos east asians are a bunch of feminine nerdy twinks
View attachment 1862152
and filipinos are high T and better looking cos not pure mongoloid @tinydragon98

East asians are officially at the bottom of the racial hierarchy and get brutally mogged by filipinos
If Filipinos aren't pure mongoloid then what else are they?

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
If Filipinos aren't pure mongoloid then what else are they?
fucknose

i think theyre like 80% chinese mixed with samoans, indian etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Bro don’t tag me in these idgaf
hes just going apeshit cause he cant handle my thread. Just like @predeterminsm before he fucking became another cumskin and drug statistics

View attachment 1862151

View attachment 1862152

its also funny how he uses the same picture every time. At least use different "evidence." Sad.

Northern Chinese and Japanese are the best looking gooks. Japanese have jomon dna which makes them hairy unlike pinoys and northern Chinese have more european admixture than filipinos.

• +1
Northern Chinese and Japanese are the best looking gooks. Japanese have jomon dna which makes them hairy unlike pinoys and northern Chinese have more european admixture than filipinos.
i agree tbh. why are koreans so subhuman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back