East Coast males mog West Coast males hard

Ken

Ken

Equinox
I was wondering why my Maherfish wasnt doing so good on the west coast . I also wanted to see why my actual Tinder account was getting almost no matches even though I did alright on other apps. I swiched my Maherfish to a female account to check the competition and to see if my account even showed up. It was subhuman central, some of the profiles were so comical I regret not taking pics. One of the first profiles to pop up was an obese guy with a stained shirt and cheetoh dust in his neckbeard. His passions were self-care and exercise. Maher mogged everyone so hard it was obvious he was a catfish. There were very few Chads, they must have endless options. My actual account didnt even show up. It must be 95/5 here because most of the females are very attractive. I cant imagine them swiping right on 99% of the profiles I saw.

I switched over to New York and it was Chad central, a ton of fashionmaxxed, gymmaxxed, 6'+ moggers. The females on the east coast actually looked worse than the west coast.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and 7 others
looks like im moving to east coast

Isnt the West coast is like half Mexican manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
Did you make a female account or switch to males on Maher fish ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 7580
Better looking women, worse looking men. That's the way it should be.

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito and Ken
You’re prob male gaze coping
If competition was so bad women wouldn’t be ghosting you

lifefuel for west coastcels

• +1
Reactions: Ken
You’re prob male gaze coping
If competition was so bad women wouldn’t be ghosting you
I doubt most of these guys get any matches at all. They probably only swipe on me because I look better than most of these subhumans but they arent really attracted to me. The Chads must have so many options they ignore most females.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane