Eastern Bolivian girls are moggers

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Many think of Bolivia as a country where people look very indigenous, like Evo Morales. Here is the stereotype of Bolivian girls that many people have:

Chola

Chola1

But this pheno is only dominant in the Western part of the country. The Eastern part of Bolivia has a completely different pheno. The people there still have a large indigenous admixture, but it is a different admixture than in the Western part. Western Bolivia has an admixture that is mostly Quechua/Aymara (just like Peru), Eastern Bolivia has an admixture that is mostly Guaraní/Spanish (similar to Paraguay).

Here is how beautiful Eastern Bolivian girls look like.

Cambas

Cambas3

Nearly ALL of the Miss Bolivia winners are form Eastern Bolivia. Everyone in the country knows that Eastern Bolivian girls mog hard. Here is Fabiana Hurtado, Miss Bolivia from 2019:

Hurtado
Hurtado1

Another thing is: Eastern Bolivia is more diverse. There are more people with European DNA there than in Western Bolivia, where most are indigenous. And women are in general more light-skinned than men, so some women in Eastern Bolivia could easily pass as White. Here are some examples of the genetic diversity:

Cambas1

There was even a famous incident when a Miss Bolivia once said to foreign journalists "Not all Bolivians are short, poor Indios. Where I come from people are white, tall and can speak English." She had to apologize later jfl.

Paul Pogbas girlfriend is from Eastern Bolivia. She looks fairly White.

Mariaz

I would say Eastern Bolivia is underrated in terms of beauty. It's like Colombia, Venezuela imo. Genetically, the closest nation is probably Paraguay.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Lolcel, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
brown eyes=gross

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Blue
You can't be that hypergamous. Only Gigachads can afford that.
I honestly am though but hazel and green are fine too

Are you Jewish op?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, lutte, Albeacho and 1 other person
@Beetlejuice

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
all of the attractive ones are 80%+ european

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
all of the attractive ones are 80%+ european
No, some are only half European.

Fabiana Hurtado (Miss Bolivia 2019) is very good-looking and is clearly Mestizo.

Very many latin americans have jewish ancestry
I have no Jewish ancestry, Londonvillie is obsessed about asking me that and stalks me in many threads.

They look Med

They look Med
Some do, yeah, the ones that have more European (Spanish) ancestry.

But the majority are Mestizos (mixed European/Native). Women are naturally more light-skinned than men though, so they may look more White than their male counterparts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Entschuldigung, AlexAP and 2 others
Many think of Bolivia as a country where people look very indigenous, like Evo Morales. Here is the stereotype of Bolivian girls that many people have:

View attachment 1149311
View attachment 1149312

But this pheno is only dominant in the Western part of the country. The Eastern part of Bolivia has a completely different pheno. The people there still have a large indigenous admixture, but it is a different admixture than in the Western part. Western Bolivia has an admixture that is mostly Quechua/Aymara (just like Peru), Eastern Bolivia has an admixture that is mostly Guaraní/Spanish (similar to Paraguay).

Here is how beautiful Eastern Bolivian girls look like.

View attachment 1149297
View attachment 1149320

Nearly ALL of the Miss Bolivia winners are form Eastern Bolivia. Everyone in the country knows that Eastern Bolivian girls mog hard. Here is Fabiana Hurtado, Miss Bolivia from 2019:

View attachment 1149362View attachment 1149375

Another thing is: Eastern Bolivia is more diverse. There are more people with European DNA there than in Western Bolivia, where most are indigenous. And women are in general more light-skinned than men, so some women in Eastern Bolivia could easily pass as White. Here are some examples of the genetic diversity:

View attachment 1149329

There was even a famous incident when a Miss Bolivia once said to foreign journalists "Not all Bolivians are short, poor Indios. Where I come from people are white, tall and can speak English." She had to apologize later jfl.

Paul Pogbas girlfriend is from Eastern Bolivia. She looks fairly White.

View attachment 1149342

I would say Eastern Bolivia is underrated in terms of beauty. It's like Colombia, Venezuela imo. Genetically, the closest nation is probably Paraguay.
are you bolivian?

@volcelfatcel how often do u see Bolivian girls?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel how often do u see Bolivian girls?
Nowhere, as I don't live in bolivia, more spanish girls here than anything which have green eyes, lbrown or hazel.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Those girls are models or instagram influencers...I don't think average girl from East Bolivia looks like them

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, CANI, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Are they short or tall

Those girls are models or instagram influencers...I don't think average girl from East Bolivia looks like them
Prob, latin america is weird. The shittier lower class you go the darker the latinas become, in my area it's almost full iberians and they have light eyes usually, very rare black girl here and there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 761 and gamma
Those girls are models or instagram influencer...I don't think average girl look like them
I said this is how beautiful women look like.

But many young women are beautiful in Eastern Bolivia, you can find a lot of them in Santa Cruz. If you go to a festival where they wear the traditional dresses, you will see it.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I said this is how beautiful women look like.

But many young women are beautiful in Eastern Bolivia, you can find a lot of them in Santa Cruz. If you go to a festival where they wear the traditional dresses, you will see it.
I see a lot of hot girls even where I live, but they have sky high standards
How high are standards of Bolivian girls?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Are they short or tall
They are short, most Bolivians are short.

But they are taller than the girls in Western Bolivia. I found this stats: Average women in Bolivia are 153 cm (5'0), but in Santa Cruz (the biggest province in Eastern Bolivia) they are 155 cm (5'1), this is 3 cm taller than in La Paz (the biggest province in Western Bolivia).

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 13197
I see a lot of hot girls even where I live, but they have sky high standards
How high are standards of Bolivian girls?
They have high standards because the society is more traditional. Hookup culture is not that big, so most want a LTR and they marry early (average marriage age for women is 24).

• +1
Reactions: gamma
They are short, most Bolivians are short.

But they are taller than the girls in Western Bolivia. I found this stats: Average women in Bolivia are 153 cm (5'0), but in Santa Cruz (the biggest province in Eastern Bolivia) they are 155 cm (5'1), this is 3 cm taller than in La Paz (the biggest province in Western Bolivia).
They're hot but I have no attraction to women 5'4 and below

View attachment 1149557View attachment 1149558

I think these two look more med but that's just me
Tbf, there are women who look Med. The Eastern region is the one with the highest proportion of people with a high Spanish ancestry (60-80%) in Bolivia.

I guess the real "White-passing" women in Eastern Bolivia are 10-20%, and there are more women than men. Women are more often light-skinned than men.
Skin

Because they have the most European ancestry obviously, it's like that all over Latin America.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I'm half German and half Bolivian (Mestizo). I was born in Bolivia, but live in Germany since I was a kid.
Si es así weon, podemos hablar en español y alemán.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and AlexAP
Latam is pretty funny tbh, you can walk past a perfect white stacy with long legs and fair skin and 2 seconds later you're facing some kind of weird australopithecus creature.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 14478, CANI and 5 others
Latam is pretty funny tbh, you can walk past a perfect white stacy with long legs and fair skin and 2 seconds later you're facing some kind of weird australopithecus creature.
How do foids from the Northeast look like?People say that they look worse on average

How do foids from the Northeast look like?People say that they look worse on average
Yeah they do look worse.
South>Southeast>Northeast unsurprisingly, from what I've seen at least.

• +1
Because they have the most European ancestry obviously, it's like that all over Latin America.
That's true, but the Eastern people also have a different Native ancestry. The Native Western Bolivians were the Quechua/Aymara (the Incas), the Native Eastern Bolivians were the Guaraní.

The Guaraní have a fairly different pheno than the Incas. Not all Native Americans look the same obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and MiroslavBulldosex
Ironically enough, I had my best time in the Northeast and met a cutie.

• +1
Accurate but the higher class you are the less you will see the australopithecus creature. For example here I mostly see iberians, and very light mestizas.

Then you go the lower class areas and see all the black girls and natives

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, AlexAP and MiroslavBulldosex
That's true, but the Eastern people also have a different Native ancestry. The Native Western Bolivians were the Quechua/Aymara (the Incas), the Native Eastern Bolivians were the Guaraní.

The Guaraní have a fairly different pheno than the Incas. Not all Native Americans look the same obviously.
Yeah that's true, I noticed that mixed Argentinians and Uruguayans are more "white passing" than those from other countries.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and AlexAP
didn't knew that tbh
Oh yeah, I know most people in South America think Bolivians look all like Evo Morales or the average Peruvian. Not many know how different Eastern Bolivia is.

Many Eastern Bolivians would like to have more representation, so they tell everywhere "We are not Indios here" and many try to identify as Whites even when they aren't, like an inferiority complex.

• +1
are bolivians open and social like the mestizo latin countries

• +1
are bolivians open and social like the mestizo latin countries
I think they are less open than other countries like Brazil or Colombia, but they're not an introverted country. You can easily meet people and make friends if you are NT.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Beetlejuice
They're hot but I have no attraction to women 5'4 and below
You can find some 5'5+ women in Santa Cruz, even if they are rare.

But if the kid grows up in the West, has the right nutrition and you're not a manlet, the kid will most likely have an average height at least anyways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Oh yeah, I know most people in South America think Bolivians look all like Evo Morales or the average Peruvian. Not many know how different Eastern Bolivia is.

Many Eastern Bolivians would like to have more representation, so they tell everywhere "We are not Indios here" and many try to identify as Whites even when they aren't, like an inferiority complex.
@Entschuldigung @joeveniro In case you didn't know about this.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Interesting
All bolivians that come to brazil look like evo morales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
ugly chad only whores.

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and AlexAP
Interesting
All bolivians that come to brazil look like evo morales
Then they must be from the Western part. They are the majority in the country (2/3 of the population), so it could be that they are the majority of the immigrants in Brazil too.

The average Eastern Bolivians look like Paraguayans, not like Evo.