Eastern european and balkan accent is the most intimidating

U

Umbra

Retired
Not saying it will get pussy wet (it may, depends on the girl) . But i've seen people saying that afro americans way of speaking and acting is intimdiating :feelskek: (not talking about africans but afro americans)

They're just shortening words and you can't really tell what they're saying while repeating the same shit and flinging their guns, how is that intimidating? It's more annoying than intimidating

But when i hear someone from EE/Balkans speak english, their accent is so rough and you can tell exactly what they're saying, idk why is that intimidating, it's a harsh accent, they dont have to say a word wrong or anything, make their voices deep and raspy/hoarse and boom, intimidates everyone.

I would have respect more for a shaved head/bald ogre eastern european with a deep and hoarse voice speaking english than a hood rat yu kno wha am sayin ? Som of ya will say ino what i'm talkin bout'

I have yet to see an accent more intimidating than eastern europeans/balkan people . ACCENT , not voice pitch or if its hoarse or how they look. Imo it's ideal if you are already maesthetic/masculine , as a prettyboy just no. It's even sexy on the girls too , some may say it's french/british accent but i disagree, even if ee/balkan accent is harsh when speaking english, it can sound good on girls too, doesn't matter if they're speaking their native tongue or english

tl:dr : ee/balkan accent is intimidating and dominant sounding than any other accent

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: spongebob, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Maybe i have to change acent now.:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Maybe i have to change acent now.:feelshah:
i gave up trying to improve my accent to sound more american, i now embrace my natural eastern european accent

• JFL
Reactions: Hypno
i gave up trying to improve my accent to sound more american, i now embrace my natural eastern european accent
Have you ever felt people aee judging u on your accent:feelshah:

• +1
Not saying it will get pussy wet (it may, depends on the girl) . But i've seen people saying that afro americans way of speaking and acting is intimdiating :feelskek: (not talking about africans but afro americans)

They're just shortening words and you can't really tell what they're saying while repeating the same shit and flinging their guns, how is that intimidating? It's more annoying than intimidating

But when i hear someone from EE/Balkans speak english, their accent is so rough and you can tell exactly what they're saying, idk why is that intimidating, it's a harsh accent, they dont have to say a word wrong or anything, make their voices deep and raspy/hoarse and boom, intimidates everyone.

I would have respect more for a shaved head/bald ogre eastern european with a deep and hoarse voice speaking english than a hood rat yu kno wha am sayin ? Som of ya will say ino what i'm talkin bout'

I have yet to see an accent more intimidating than eastern europeans/balkan people . ACCENT , not voice pitch or if its hoarse or how they look. Imo it's ideal if you are already maesthetic/masculine , as a prettyboy just no. It's even sexy on the girls too , some may say it's french/british accent but i disagree, even if ee/balkan accent is harsh when speaking english, it can sound good on girls too, doesn't matter if they're speaking their native tongue or english

tl:dr : ee/balkan accent is intimidating and dominant sounding than any other accent
Didn't read

Never heard a balkan speak english, are they even capable of it

Have you ever felt people aee judging u on your accent:feelshah:
no since i rarely speak with foreigners, i have never met a foreigner in person, and online i spoke to very few vocally, mostly texting, but when they heard my voice they didnt know what i was speaking and they thought i was mad
Didn't read
you don't know how to read

• JFL
Reactions: Hypno
Accent matters broo

• +1
If u have an Eastern European accent in a foreign country then people assume ur low class however having a slight accent is not bad

• +1
If u have an Eastern European accent in a foreign country then people assume ur low class however having a slight accent is not bad
Well , eastern europeans and balkans are known for being aggressive and being shitholes (not rlly true, its chill in my country) full of mafia, especially the russian mafia, if it wasnt for them , foreigners wouldnt be so intimidated i think

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Well , eastern europeans and balkans are known for being aggressive and being shitholes (not rlly true, its chill in my country) full of mafia, especially the russian mafia, if it wasnt for them , foreigners wouldnt be so intimidated i think
But thats what makes u low class, on top of that Eastern European are the ugliest white people (specifically the slavs)

• +1
Indian accent is the most intimidating :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Umbra
But thats what makes u low class, on top of that Eastern European are the ugliest white people (specifically the slavs)
I know , thats what i said makes u look low class, i wont say they're the ugliest, they can definetely look too ogre or some simply dont looksmax but they don't look as soy as westerners. Coloring is meh, they can vary, some russians look nordic , some med etc

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

only if their voice is deep. an eastern european accent on someone with a high pitched voice is just laughable :lul: i guess that goes for all types of accents. nobody will take you serious if you have a high pitched voice

• +1
only if their voice is deep. an eastern european accent on someone with a high pitched voice is just laughable :lul: i guess that goes for all types of accents. nobody will take you serious if you have a high pitched voice
Deep voice with Indian accent still sounds ridiculous.

Male gaze tier cope

Jfl at not looking like Brett maverick

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Male gaze tier cope

Jfl at not looking like Brett maverick
Read again

I didn't say ee guys mog westerners or nordics or whatever, but ee accent is definetely more intimidating, and average ee man is far more intimidating than average westerner (soyboy), Brett Maverick is cherrypicked, average guy in the west doesn't look like that

Read again

I didn't say ee guys mog westerners or nordics or whatever, but ee accent is definetely more intimidating, and average ee man is far more intimidating than average westerner (soyboy), Brett Maverick is cherrypicked, average guy in the west doesn't look like that

Wrong thread jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Umbra