Easy ascension guide

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
STEP 1: BE WHITE OR WHITE PASSING (LATINOS INCLUDED)

STEP 2: PICK AN UGLY BLACK GIRL

Thats it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomogger, sdmaster, MentalistKebab and 8 others
great thread, read everything.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 5634
shit thread, didn't read anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Warlow and Deleted member 5634
It shouldnt work with asians too ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634

Black girls are easier to find and more available on the west, if you are white or white passing it can work but imo black girls is easier

• +1
Reactions: Summer
no tag no care shit thread either way

• JFL
Interesting, I thought that black girls prefer to date black guys. Is my assumption incorrect after all?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5634
Duality of man
Screenshot 20201202 1739212

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5634 and JustBeCurry
Interesting, I thought that black girls prefer to date black guys. Is my assumption incorrect after all?

No bro, they get crazy for white guys, this confirmed from a black guy friend of mine IRL, i also always get my subhuman picks liked from black girls easier, they are ugly for the most part tho

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger

Crazy shit

No bro, they get crazy for white guys, this confirmed from a black guy friend of mine IRL, i also always get my subhuman picks liked from black girls easier, they are ugly for the most part tho
This has never been my experience. On most dating apps, girls who match with me are white 99% of the time, and those who check me out in real life are white 100% of the time.
Also, I have found that my standards are lower for asian and black women than for white women. I don't know the exact reason why, it's not that I find them more appealing than white women, but it's as if my ideal of beauty of them is much easier to reach maybe because they often are on the same looks level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 5634
odd point but i actually set my tinder to tokyo and taipei cuz i was bored and did much worse than i do in the uk.

also how are majority black african american women generally less attractive than west and central african women when theyre partially white? is it just the lifestyle or is exotic mixing always a failo (ie people of very different ethnicities, not just like slav and germanic)

• +1
odd point but i actually set my tinder to tokyo and taipei cuz i was bored and did much worse than i do in the uk.

also how are majority black african american women generally less attractive than west and central african women when theyre partially white? is it just the lifestyle or is exotic mixing always a failo (ie people of very different ethnicities, not just like slav and germanic)

Fully 100% black girls tend to be uglier than mixed girls

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Fully 100% black girls tend to be uglier than mixed girls
are you sure? i get girls who are like 50% white are cuter, but girls who are like "fully black" in the us are still mixed if theyve been there long enough (not recent immigrants) and theyre ugly as fuck

• JFL
ascension

fucking black girls

no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, reptiles, Deleted member 6111 and 1 other person
I'd rather
temp5394
my face

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, reptiles and Deleted member 5634
STEP 1: BE WHITE OR WHITE PASSING (LATINOS INCLUDED)

STEP 2: PICK AN UGLY BLACK GIRL

Thats it

The thing is

People want to be with hot people

Lol

• +1
i thought about east asians, but if she looks good and not too dark why not

North indians arent east asians though hell most groups in north india fall well within the caucasian radar.