Which of these three men would an east Asian woman choose?

Which of these three men would an east Asian woman choose?

• Total voters
why 3 for ltr and 2 for hookup
She'll be too insecure with 2 for anything long term imo
you have to assume all want to ltr her
ah, then 2 I guess, although I still think she'd be insecure, we on the forum often downplay how insecure foids can be imo

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
evven if she were gl she'd not pick 2?
she prob would, although I still think she'd be insecure to a degree. I've just seen way too many asian htb/stacies with white ltns/mtns growing up

she prob would, although I still think she'd be insecure to a degree. I've just seen way too many asian htb/stacies with white ltns/mtns growing up
who would she compare herself to

• +1
his huwhite exes, potential dating options, female friends
why do you think he'd prefer white over asain even if he is latino

• +1
why do you think he'd prefer white over asain even if he is latino

As long as he's white passing I don't think it matters, she'd choose guy 3 over guy 2 for ltrs because guy 2 is too high psl, not solely because guy 3 is white

As long as he's white passing I don't think it matters, she'd choose guy 3 over guy 2 for ltrs because of guy 2 is too high psl, not solely because guy 3 is white
what does it matter if he's too high PSL? white supremacist

• JFL
what does it matter if he's too high PSL? white supremacist
like I said prior bhai, cause she'd be too insecure to be in an ltr with the latino chad, it isn't about their race since he's white passing

like I said prior bhai, cause she'd be too insecure to be in an ltr with the latino chad, it isn't about their race since he's white passing
why
and what makes you think a white woman won't be insecure
you're just a white supremacist

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Richard Cheese
  • Hmm...
how
white women are very insecure
Women in general are, but u rly think they’re as insecure as Asian women? The latter literally would rather date normie white men over chad Asian guys and use the excuse of “he looks like my brother”, they dye their hair blonde to look white, wear colored contacts etc

Women in general are, but u rly think they’re as insecure as Asian women? The latter literally would rather date normie white men over chad Asian guys and use the excuse of “he looks like my brother”, they dye their hair blonde to look white, wear colored contacts etc
pat me

• Love it
Guy 1
  • Pajeet (does not pass as white) or darkskin black
  • PSL 6
  • 6'3
  • 10% bf, lean and muscular

Guy 2
  • Latino (white-passing and has green eyes. Looks very European apart from tan and full lips and good hair)
  • PSL 5.5
  • 6'0
  • 12% bf, lean and muscular

Guy 3
  • White
  • PSL 4
  • 6'0
  • 14% bf, lean and muscular
JBW is law in Asia as a gook

why not 2
I really would say 2 but for some reason for east asian they have extreme liking to anything white. The whiter the better (for them)..:feelswhy:

I really would say 2 but for some reason for east asian they have extreme liking to anything white. The whiter the better (for them)..:feelswhy:
2 is basically white in looks.

Idrk about EA foids preference as long as their white its fine its really just a preference:incel:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back