Easy forward grown frauding

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Messy fringe hair can make you appear more forward grown because of the illusion and proportion that it gives meanwhile normies/incels fell for the chad only haircut like slick back or middle part, these haircuts work for chad bc he has no need to give more forward grown profile.

Messy fringe hair with forehead shown is the best for me

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Messy fringe hair can make you appear more forward grown because of the illusion and proportion that it gives meanwhile normies/incels fell for the chad only haircut like slick back or middle part, these haircuts work for chad bc he has no need to give more forward grown profile.

show examples

personally i would get bimax + lefort 3 before worrying about such little things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9405, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
Cope everyone should get bimax
Soft maxxing is when you don’t have big failo/deficiency whereas hard maxxing is a must for a truecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Retarded which ways?
You people complaining zoomers are tall are manlets and can’t even tell peoples height because they are manlets, but 5’11 is 6ft pretty much

Pretty much if Girls don’t think your 6ft over

You people complaining zoomers are tall are manlets and can’t even tell peoples height because they are manlets, but 5’11 is 6ft pretty much

Pretty much if Girls don’t think your 6ft over
I am 5'10'' yet all the Norwegian girls in my class are over 180cm. Do nordic even care about guys height?:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18840

just tilt your head forward to fraud forward growth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791
2FBDC1B0 0A02 46A8 AC74 E624C6E6A8B5

show examples

height is cope it is just a bonus if you re 4.75 PSL+ otherwise it is just neutral for MTN and LTN.

however you ll lose PSL points if under 5'8 gradually but Chadlets still slays.