Easy Guide to Cutting Your Own Hair: Look Sharp & Extend Time Between Haircuts

Always Stay You

Always Stay You

Must ascend to not die as John Doe

This guide will provide straightforward steps to cut and clean up your hair for a sharper, more professional look. It will help you extend the time between haircuts by letting you look cleaner for longer.

The changes I will teach will have a negligible/non existent impact on SMV obviously, but they will contribute to you looking cleaner and more NT. Cutting your hair in this manner is great for boosting confidence before a date or for looking more polished in a professional setting.

This guide is designed for all styles and lengths of straight hair.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED
  • A comb
  • Electric clippers (preferably with 0.5mm to 10mm length settings)
  • Electric foil shaver (see photo below if you're unfamiliar with this tool)
View attachment 3239155

STEPS

STEP 1. Comb the hair directly above and in front of the ear (within the blue circle in the photo below) towards the ear (following the direction of the red arrows).

AD_4nXeBEYz9BBsYAkODx1rhvTsrrxjCPowaDbgKbHnn7SKZy1tGNut1wBgVIFj6cwQ6vFLr2q4xzjgguKOOf4qObsRj096fF71tyYL2kbQclHvDy6Msr_ET5DKC_eJysYw7t25sXlu-UeBf6tyULFKx4_9GzYCj

If you have long hair, tie it back and focus on combing the hairs around the ear, which are typically a lot shorter for most people.

Unnamed

After combing, the hair may touch or cover more of the ear, as shown below.

0mmmf9uw
AD_4nXfOqBCUQvULsE-UixkU9sc9riViM5R-511PTFVb6kPBHLHGHIGtGHaFHiYaBWOVM3kpdjjKbF2GUHFXctosxfILaTRqWHk_8duOErcOXuOGX5cYNEsXdulVNZubdd02-TPWbpr9axIFSbM6ZdwSb5_O5gAt
AD_4nXdib4eTbg_kEZLauUbY1IVpjZLDz7SpZl3kxH0qlF9hLAfyGbja8_FmexG7t0xmU5LkD3U0Ng0qzc5cIw-MeRw2jq_oWAKLHeTFB8pnFaBPjfv-nFd5iOnor0LGLCYXZyoWdb15qTuqMbCuVjbqVAftoic

STEP 2. After combing, use the electric razor without a guard to shave the hair along its natural growth pattern around the ear. You should be shaving basically along the red line below.

AD_4nXfxJV5AVldTMKIttbw0J05GumQae4MvbPRcee8Eh4I_VOH1mrRyEyQpU3eGIe3S8UpFPI7mWQGT0ffi29b9XuRuDE6Mnl21eOMU-G6BON2xG4aNrE_SkyEXiAcjFz2CZOIqTvwbs7UPazizM863pCYwB-c

This is a good video to watch for this step.

The result should be well-maintained hair around the ear that doesn't fall over it in a messy fashion. See the photo below:

AD_4nXcweYcfk0J-6_DE1VnnaJTiGZPUTRexcWdtmb4gsmB4gLhFLWP6AzTNV_uvJtISsY_9FxK2mI-zwRUqwF8DLrC5My5EzPWpsi-Skoerz6N6nnoa4NTNi41IjagOiv8dwl8iB9O3YtXWfSICyQKK2CGDGav7

STEP 3. Now, to clean up the neck. Hold up the hair on the back of your head and trim all excess neck hair (within the blue square) using the electric shaver without a guard.

AD_4nXcsswZTP-jBk4qhs20GkSrRjxvAO7kJBnQmhbBq9y9RLlTvgiEmv8GBPN9fp9RRsoirmoiX8GZIbrZWzWwUduhe_Ec5B-ctIMSxhys8UBc6LcOo_VHE1JEMnfrM0arHwjTAq-pvj5XA0RnKP3dxADUR-F60

STEP 4. Go over the same area on the back of neck again with the electric foil shaver. I’ve found that it gives a very close, smooth shave, similar to when the barber uses a straight razor.

The result will be the neck looks very clean, with no unsightly stubble.

STEP 5. (OPTIONAL UPPER SIDE BURN TRIMMING). This step is simple - just use a high setting on the clipper guard, typically above 0.7mm, and trim the upper part of the sideburns.

CONCLUSION

Again, these changes won't boost your SMV, but they will help you look more groomed and thus a bit more NT. Neck hair and stray hairs over the ears are traits I observe all the time in the sexless male population. Whereas the NT guys in the baggy clothing on campus talking with Stacy tend to have clean necklines and well-maintained hair around the ears :feelshah:

This guide will provide straightforward steps to cut and clean up your hair for a sharper, more professional look. It will help you extend the time between haircuts by letting you look cleaner for longer.

The changes I will teach will have a negligible/non existent impact on SMV obviously, but they will contribute to you looking cleaner and more NT. Cutting your hair in this manner is great for boosting confidence before a date or for looking more polished in a professional setting.

This guide is designed for all styles and lengths of straight hair.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED
  • A comb
  • Electric clippers (preferably with 0.5mm to 10mm length settings)
  • Electric foil shaver (see photo below if you're unfamiliar with this tool)
View attachment 3239155

STEPS

STEP 1. Comb the hair directly above and in front of the ear (within the blue circle in the photo below) towards the ear (following the direction of the red arrows).

AD_4nXeBEYz9BBsYAkODx1rhvTsrrxjCPowaDbgKbHnn7SKZy1tGNut1wBgVIFj6cwQ6vFLr2q4xzjgguKOOf4qObsRj096fF71tyYL2kbQclHvDy6Msr_ET5DKC_eJysYw7t25sXlu-UeBf6tyULFKx4_9GzYCj

If you have long hair, tie it back and focus on combing the hairs around the ear, which are typically a lot shorter for most people.

View attachment 3239948

After combing, the hair may touch or cover more of the ear, as shown below.

View attachment 3239954
AD_4nXfOqBCUQvULsE-UixkU9sc9riViM5R-511PTFVb6kPBHLHGHIGtGHaFHiYaBWOVM3kpdjjKbF2GUHFXctosxfILaTRqWHk_8duOErcOXuOGX5cYNEsXdulVNZubdd02-TPWbpr9axIFSbM6ZdwSb5_O5gAt
AD_4nXdib4eTbg_kEZLauUbY1IVpjZLDz7SpZl3kxH0qlF9hLAfyGbja8_FmexG7t0xmU5LkD3U0Ng0qzc5cIw-MeRw2jq_oWAKLHeTFB8pnFaBPjfv-nFd5iOnor0LGLCYXZyoWdb15qTuqMbCuVjbqVAftoic

STEP 2. After combing, use the electric razor without a guard to shave the hair along its natural growth pattern around the ear. You should be shaving basically along the red line below.

AD_4nXfxJV5AVldTMKIttbw0J05GumQae4MvbPRcee8Eh4I_VOH1mrRyEyQpU3eGIe3S8UpFPI7mWQGT0ffi29b9XuRuDE6Mnl21eOMU-G6BON2xG4aNrE_SkyEXiAcjFz2CZOIqTvwbs7UPazizM863pCYwB-c

This is a good video to watch for this step.

The result should be well-maintained hair around the ear that doesn't fall over it in a messy fashion. See the photo below:

AD_4nXcweYcfk0J-6_DE1VnnaJTiGZPUTRexcWdtmb4gsmB4gLhFLWP6AzTNV_uvJtISsY_9FxK2mI-zwRUqwF8DLrC5My5EzPWpsi-Skoerz6N6nnoa4NTNi41IjagOiv8dwl8iB9O3YtXWfSICyQKK2CGDGav7

STEP 3. Now, to clean up the neck. Hold up the hair on the back of your head and trim all excess neck hair (within the blue square) using the electric shaver without a guard.

AD_4nXcsswZTP-jBk4qhs20GkSrRjxvAO7kJBnQmhbBq9y9RLlTvgiEmv8GBPN9fp9RRsoirmoiX8GZIbrZWzWwUduhe_Ec5B-ctIMSxhys8UBc6LcOo_VHE1JEMnfrM0arHwjTAq-pvj5XA0RnKP3dxADUR-F60

STEP 4. Go over the same area on the back of neck again with the electric foil shaver. I’ve found that it gives a very close, smooth shave, similar to when the barber uses a straight razor.

The result will be the neck looks very clean, with no unsightly stubble.

STEP 5. (OPTIONAL UPPER SIDE BURN TRIMMING). This step is simple - just use a high setting on the clipper guard, typically above 0.7mm, and trim the upper part of the sideburns.

CONCLUSION

Again, these changes won't boost your SMV, but they will help you look more groomed and thus a bit more NT. Neck hair and stray hairs over the ears are traits I observe all the time in the sexless male population. Whereas the NT guys in the baggy clothing on campus talking with Stacy tend to have clean necklines and well-maintained hair around the ears :feelshah:

View attachment 3240010

what does NT mean or NT maxxing

what does NT mean or NT maxxing
NT stands for "Neat & Tidy," referring to a clean, well-groomed appearance. NT maxxing means focusing on maximizing your neat and tidy look by paying attention to grooming details like hair, clothing, and overall hygiene to achieve a polished, put-together presentation.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and verlooksen
You have to be borderline retarded to need a guide on this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fraxxx, PsychoDsk, LooksThinker and 2 others
i didnt know how to turn on the scissors before this guide, thanks op